Is my sister selling herself ?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Is it possible that your sister refusing to date someone from your country implies that she is rejecting her people, and thereby she is rejecting you?
Such disrespect should be shamed, and justifies anger.
I agree, she became americanized....

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Jamesothy said:
I see. That's good then. I was gonna say she might be heading down a very bad path. Foreigner obsessed women in Asia are usually the lowest tier their country has to offer. Something's usually always wrong with them. Think of the movie Deuce Bigalow.

Anyways, it might just be a phase. I'd say she's just young and trying to be oppionated. She probably doesn't know what she's talking about and will soon grow out of it, if the people around her don't make too big a deal out of it. I could be wrong though.
Thank u, I appreciate it. Are women in Asia srsly that obsessed with foreigners or is it Asian people in general ?
They all like white skin. But this goes back long before the times of Marco Polo. Traditionally, the whiter your skin the higher your class. It meant you weren't a peasant who had to work under the sun in the rice paddies all day. This has been ingrained in them for thousands of years. Don't try telling that to SJWs though. If you ask them, they'll try saying the Asian affinity for white skin is a toxic byproduct of colonialism.

Asians in Asia tend to be overly curious about foreigners when they actually see one in the flesh. It's cool at first, but after a while you get to feeling like a zoo animal. They always stare at you. Young, old, male and female. Some of the less shy ones will come ask you boring questions (the questions are always the same). They might even ask to take a picture with you, before moving on and leaving you to rot in your cage. The worst is when you're sitting down to eat at a restaurant. Sometimes a stranger will bring their reluctant kid over and pressure them to practice the English they learned in kindergarten with you as you're trying to eat your meal.

99% of the women in Asia aren't obsessed with foreigners at all. The few who are though will always manage to find you. And with the high populations that can make it seem like all of them are foreigner obsessed. Foreigner obsessed women in Asia are usually always broken sl*ts who are extremely skilled at hiding their true nature. Sometimes they're just bat sh*t loco. It's never a good idea to get involved with them.

I had an American friend a few years back who came over here and got himself into a terrible situation. Ruined his life actually. He immediately went on a Chinese version of tinder (Tan Tan) and started banging these foreigner obsessed sl*ts like it was an Olympic sport. After a while he became very partial to two of these particular girls. He started juggling them as his girlfriends at the same time. He thought he was a rockstar having two girlfriends. I knew both of them. They were absolute trash. Anyways, one of them he eventually fell in love with (a girl who actually cucked him by sleeping with one of his Australian friends), and the other one he got pregnant. The pregnant girl decided to keep the baby and my friend ended up marrying her because of it. When such a baby is born in China, to a Chinese and foreign national, the parents get to decide which citizenship the child holds at birth. My friend's wife held all the cards in the relationship though, so naturally their kid became a Chinese citizen. Now my friend's stuck in China married (basically a slave) to a woman he never wanted to be with in the first place. He works a 9-5 teaching English and giving all his earnings to his wife. He hates living in China and hasn't been back to the U.S. in almost 5 years. If he wants to go back he can't take his child with him. Last I heard he's been drinking himself to an early grave.
Fuck man, is he still ur friend, can u help him in any way? I feel awful and really sorry for him. He needs to leave, the baby can get his countrys passport anyways. Tell him that its better for a baby to be raised by a single mother then 2 parents that hate eachother and a depressed father. This is coming from a guy raised by (now) single mother and a fuсking crazy father.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
Letmego said:
Thank u, I appreciate it. Are women in Asia srsly that obsessed with foreigners or is it Asian people in general ?
They all like white skin. But this goes back long before the times of Marco Polo. Traditionally, the whiter your skin the higher your class. It meant you weren't a peasant who had to work under the sun in the rice paddies all day. This has been ingrained in them for thousands of years. Don't try telling that to SJWs though. If you ask them, they'll try saying the Asian affinity for white skin is a toxic byproduct of colonialism.

Asians in Asia tend to be overly curious about foreigners when they actually see one in the flesh. It's cool at first, but after a while you get to feeling like a zoo animal. They always stare at you. Young, old, male and female. Some of the less shy ones will come ask you boring questions (the questions are always the same). They might even ask to take a picture with you, before moving on and leaving you to rot in your cage. The worst is when you're sitting down to eat at a restaurant. Sometimes a stranger will bring their reluctant kid over and pressure them to practice the English they learned in kindergarten with you as you're trying to eat your meal.

99% of the women in Asia aren't obsessed with foreigners at all. The few who are though will always manage to find you. And with the high populations that can make it seem like all of them are foreigner obsessed. Foreigner obsessed women in Asia are usually always broken sl*ts who are extremely skilled at hiding their true nature. Sometimes they're just bat sh*t loco. It's never a good idea to get involved with them.

I had an American friend a few years back who came over here and got himself into a terrible situation. Ruined his life actually. He immediately went on a Chinese version of tinder (Tan Tan) and started banging these foreigner obsessed sl*ts like it was an Olympic sport. After a while he became very partial to two of these particular girls. He started juggling them as his girlfriends at the same time. He thought he was a rockstar having two girlfriends. I knew both of them. They were absolute trash. Anyways, one of them he eventually fell in love with (a girl who actually cucked him by sleeping with one of his Australian friends), and the other one he got pregnant. The pregnant girl decided to keep the baby and my friend ended up marrying her because of it. When such a baby is born in China, to a Chinese and foreign national, the parents get to decide which citizenship the child holds at birth. My friend's wife held all the cards in the relationship though, so naturally their kid became a Chinese citizen. Now my friend's stuck in China married (basically a slave) to a woman he never wanted to be with in the first place. He works a 9-5 teaching English and giving all his earnings to his wife. He hates living in China and hasn't been back to the U.S. in almost 5 years. If he wants to go back he can't take his child with him. Last I heard he's been drinking himself to an early grave.
Fuck man, is he still ur friend, can u help him in any way? I feel awful and really sorry for him. He needs to leave, the baby can get his countrys passport anyways. Tell him that its better for a baby to be raised by a single mother then 2 parents that hate eachother and a depressed father. This is coming from a guy raised by (now) single mother and a fuсking crazy father.
I tried helping him. He called me asking for advice before he married her. I spent at least an hour telling him not to marry her and to kidnap the baby (it's a legal grey area). Even if the child's not an American citizen there's nothing either country can do if the child is taken to America by an American parent who won't give him back. My friend is weak and stupid though. He wanted to hear my advice but didn't take it in the end.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
Letmego said:

A couple years ago he stopped talking to me after I told him he'll be dead in 15 years if he continues drinking the way he does. He sent me a message saying "You're absolutely right." That's the last thing he ever said to me. I've tried contacting him numerous times and wished him happy new year every year. He's never replied.

Last edited:

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Jamesothy said:

A couple years ago he stopped talking to me after I told him he'll be dead in 15 years if he continues drinking the way he does. He sent me a message saying "You're absolutely right." That's the last thing he ever said to me. I've tried contacting him numerous times and wished him happy new year every year. He's never replied.
Maybe hes already dead.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
It's strange that she's so "pragmatic" at such young age. Usually girls her age still dig for chads, alpha males. Desire love and caring.

The most you can do is talk with her about it and try to make her reconsider, but do not trust hope...it has forsaken these lands.