Is "me too" just an attack on men who aren't Chads?

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Here is a list of men who got "metooed" that I can think on the top of my head

-Trump-overweight, old
-Bill Cosby -unattractive
-Judge kavanaugh-appears to be overweight
-Neil de Tyson-appears to be overweight
-Virginia Lt. governor-appears to be average in appearance and chubby
-Justice Clarence Thomas-appears overweight

Don't tell me that its only unattractive,old or overweight men who molest women. I'm sure that TONS of good looking HOLLYWOOD celebrities celebrities such as Justin Bieber,Johnny Depp, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt etc. must of molested or groped women without their consent. Notice that judge Gorsuch never got falsely accused of molesting anyone? The difference is that they are Chads and the other guys who did it are not.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Why of course. I think Trump got accused because of politics though, he looks chadly IMO. Also mogs me.

In general it's all about being sub-Chad male and thinking you shouldn't be asexual and/or dead.

I don't mean to sound redditish, but you actually should watch how regular females behave IRL. They fall into Chad's arms and ask him to abuse, harass and assault them. It's not seen that often, because actual Chad is still rare in most places, but Chadlite is usually enough too. May not apply to the most chadflated places like the Scandinavia, the Benelux, Chadifornia, where Chad isn't that rare, never been there.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Why of course. I think Trump got accused because of politics though, he looks chadly IMO. Also mogs me.

In general it's all about being sub-Chad male and thinking you shouldn't be asexual and/or dead.

I don't mean to sound redditish, but you actually should watch how regular females behave IRL. They fall into Chad's arms and ask him to abuse, harass and assault them. It's not seen that often, because actual Chad is still rare in most places, but Chadlite is usually enough too. May not apply to the most chadflated places like the Scandinavia, the Benelux, Chadifornia, where Chad isn't that rare, never been there.
Women love to punish men for not being attractive. If a man respectfully approaches a women who she is not interested in, in many cases the woman is rude. Women will falsely accuse men of rape who they don't like
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Women love to punish men for not being attractive.
Agreed. It seems many of them are still in the Stone Age, where incels would be the first to die as the least fit for survival genetic garbage or just LDAR as the bottom of the barrel. Why not affirm themselves at our expense if we'd be dead in a year or two anyway or remain too cowed to fight back. They need to feel empowered to cope with their own inferiority to Chad and his unwillingness to commit to them.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
Well, they have a reason to dislike Nazis and Hitler in particular, namely KKK, which in this context stands for Kinder, Küche, Kirche (children, kitchen, church). It was Nazis' slogan on whamanz status in the society. That's a big ideological gap. Also they want to victim signal and present themselves as nice.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
Probably true tbh.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
Perhaps while liberal females want Chad carousel, conservative ones want Chad's lifelong commitment in a """""""traditional family"""""". Chad never commits, so there's more entitlement in their position and that'd explain your observation.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
Perhaps while liberal females want Chad carousel, conservative ones want Chad's lifelong commitment in a """""""traditional family"""""". Chad never commits, so there's more entitlement in their position and that'd explain your observation.
Yeah, its like comparing dog ѕhit to horse ѕhit. feminiѕts are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminiѕts" with "women."
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Yeah, its like comparing dog ѕhit to horse ѕhit. feminiѕts are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminiѕts" with "women."
I wouldn't do that. IMO a woman can't be feminiѕt. Feminism is about dismissing the role woman has in a civilized society. Human female can be feminiѕt of course.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Yeah, its like comparing dog ѕhit to horse ѕhit. feminiѕts are no better than hardcore conservatives. Its women in general. We need to replace "feminiѕts" with "women."
I wouldn't do that. IMO a woman can't be feminiѕt. Feminism is about dismissing the role woman has in a civilized society. Human female can be feminiѕt of course.
idk, but I have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminiѕts when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date blacks), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole , unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a ѕhit ton of money. Its not just self described feminiѕts who are the problem like many men think.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
idk, but I have noticed that conservative women are much more stuck up than even liberal feminiѕts when it comes to approaching. At least the liberals tend to smile and talk back and are more accepting of different types of men(which is why many tend to date blacks), but the conservative chicks act like they have a dildo stuck up their butthole , unless of course you are a Chad with 5 year military experience or earn a ѕhit ton of money. Its not just self described feminiѕts who are the problem like many men think.
Yeah, also this, forgot that they "never make the first step". Doesn't mean anything to us anyway.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
xxsoyboyslayerxx said:
Yes, absolutely. Everyday I feel like if I even talk to a woman she will accuse me of sexual harassment.
Posting from mental hospital, aren't you?
mum luk i'm trolling stoopid inkels
 

Ben

Member
The most Chad I can think of who's been accused of this stuff is: In 2014, a 17-year-old girl posted screenshots of alleged messages between her and Franco on Instagram.[144][145] The messages showed that Franco, who was 35 at the time, tried to meet her in a hotel room after she told him she was 17. Franco sent multiple pictures of himself to prove his real identity. Franco admitted on Live! With Kelly and Michael that he had written the messages.[146][147] His actions were legal (the age of consent in New York is seventeen) but he was criticized by the media because of the wide age gap. He initially responded to the scandal with the tweet, "I HOPE PARENTS KEEP THEIR TEENS AWAY FROM ME. Thank you." He later stated he was "embarrassed" and "I learned my lesson."[148][149]

At the 2018 Golden Globes, Franco wore a Time's Up pin in solidarity with the #MeToo movement, to protest harassment against women.[150] Franco's pin drew criticism on social media from actress Ally Sheedy, who hinted she had quit acting after working with Franco in a play. A former girlfriend, Violet Paley, also alleged that Franco once forced her to give him oral sex in a car while they were dating. On January 9, 2018, The New York Times canceled a planned event with James Franco, citing the allegations.[151] On January 10, Franco said on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that the accusations were "not accurate."[150]

On January 11, the Los Angeles Times reported five additional women were accusing James Franco of inappropriate or sexually exploitative behavior while serving as their acting teacher. One former student stated that Franco "would always make everybody think there were possible roles on the table if we were to perform sexual acts or take off our shirts" in his projects. Another alleged that Franco held a sex scenes class and removed students' vaginal guards while simulating oral sex with them. Franco's attorney, Michael Plonsker, disputed these women's allegations.[152]
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
As I stated earlier, only a matter of time before Brad Pitt gets metooed.

The reason for this is clear, as women's brains are taught to be more and more male, their tolerance for male relationships becomes exceedingly thin.
 
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I've always found it strange how feminiѕts often act like more of a Nazi than Hitler himself, weeding out those with even the slightest sub-chad genes, discarding men even Hitler would have let reproduce. And then yet act as if they are the anti-nazi political correctness police.
Its not just feminiѕts, its women in general. I'm from Texas and i've actually noticed that conservative women who support Trump and Ted Cruz are just as(if not more) nasty and vile to be around as those with more liberal or progressive attitudes. In fact, they are probably worse/tend to reject non-Chads even faster.

Not trying to get political, its just something to think about.
These are the kind of broads who are OK with "pusѕy grabbing"......just as long as the guy is rich and/or attractive
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
CostaTheCrazyGreek said:
These are the kind of broads who are OK with "pusѕy grabbing"......just as long as the guy is rich and/or attractive
All of them would be OK if the guy was Chad.
 

schmuck

Member
It's threads like these that I find intriguing. Never gave much thought to broader social implications of being incel. I've been preoccupied with personal survival and stuff.
 
Top