IS LOOKSMAXXING THE FINAL SOLUTION?

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Man improves """personality""" In one easy step.........BIXMAX SURGERY!!!

About 50-60% of my friends are girls but unfortunately for the duration of my adolescence, they largely saw me as a friend.
I hang out with the girlz, but it just isn't happening.

I've been interested in looksmaxxing since the commencement of puberty in a vain attempt to better correct my appearance.

Yeah yeah I know bitches be shallow etc, so homies what are the best tips to surgery max??
Unfortunately at this point in time, I'm a weak turbo manlet. I was diagnosed with terminal manletism, at the age of 18 I was 5'1 and 43kg.

So brethren, in relation to surgery maxing what features are the most concerning, what should I look to fix first?

inb4 get height surgery etc. Yeah yeah I can get manlet shoes, I've already got a pair.

1618323671110.jpg

Thank you in advance for your surgery recommendations,

Your mate down under

Franz

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Here's a less flattering photo that accentuates the midface region. I was thinking le fort 2 in terms of reduction and a nose job to compliment such.

IMG_7923.JPG

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior

About 50-60% of my friends are girls but unfortunately for the duration of my adolescence, they largely saw me as a friend.

I've been interested in looksmaxxing since the commencement of puberty in a vain attempt to better correct my appearance.

Yeah yeah I know bitches be shallow etc, so homies what are the best tips to surgery max??
Unfortunately at this point in time, I'm a weak turbo manlet. I was diagnosed with terminal manletism, at the age of 18 I was 5'1 and 43kg.

So brethren, in relation to surgery maxing what features are the most concerning, what should I look to fix first?

inb4 get height surgery etc. Yeah yeah I can get manlet shoes, I've already got a pair.

Your mate down under

Franz
If you're really considering surgery, consult with a professional that specializes in beautification or feminization surgery, don't waste your time here

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Franz_sydney said:

Your mate down under

Franz
If you're really considering surgery, consult with a professional that specializes in beautification or feminization surgery, don't waste your time here
Feminization surgery? I don't think the babes are after that.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Damn dude, you're only 5 ft. 1? That fucking sucks, I feel your pain.

There's a chance that if you act now and take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin mixed with Testosterone injections, you might be able to stimulate height growth.
I'd see a doctor ASAP and ask him/her about this.

How tall were your mom & dad?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I think looksmaxxing and going overseas is the final solution. I'm in a city of over a million people and my match rate is probably 1 in 1000.
If I'm in the Philippines it's probably closer to 1 in 30.

You should seriously consider going. You'd be considered cute there and there are plenty of women that would be shorter than you.

InkedOut

Incels.Net Junior
InkedOut said:
Franz_sydney said:

Your mate down under

Franz
Think again, feminine traits are correlated with attractiveness. It depends on your starting point.
Here's a vid for more info

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Franz_sydney said:
Damn dude, you're only 5 ft. 1? That fucking sucks, I feel your pain.

There's a chance that if you act now and take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin mixed with Testosterone injections, you might be able to stimulate height growth.
I'd see a doctor ASAP and ask him/her about this.

How tall were your mom & dad?
My dad is 5'0 tall

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
Franz_sydney said:
InkedOut said:
Think again, feminine traits are correlated with attractiveness. It depends on your starting point.
Here's a vid for more info
I think I already have a mixture, although generally speaking inorder to be a good husband etc, you'd be looking for masculine features right?

Franz_sydney

Incels.Net Junior
I think looksmaxxing and going overseas is the final solution. I'm in a city of over a million people and my match rate is probably 1 in 1000.
If I'm in the Philippines it's probably closer to 1 in 30.

You should seriously consider going. You'd be considered cute there and there are plenty of women that would be shorter than you.
Ultimately yeah, and surprisingly even the most extensive surgery will be 100k max, a worth while investment. On average to go from 5/10 to 8/10 it's around 10-20k