Is it wrong to live off your parents at the age of 25 if you are still in school?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
25 year old man in grad. school(accounting). I live off my parents and just take courses. Now I just take 2 online courses since classes were cancelled. I sit at home and do nothing the rest of the day because I have no friends.

is this bad? I think i'll get a job after college, even with the future recession due to the virus.

VirginKing25

Incels.Net Master
The way the economy is nowadays it's nothing wrong with living with your parents. Chad or Tyrone can live off their parents and unemployed and still slay.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
No. I live with my parents because I probaly wouldn’t know how to pay bills and ѕhit if I had my own house.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
25 year old man in grad. school(accounting). I live off my parents and just take courses. Now I just take 2 online courses since classes were cancelled. I sit at home and do nothing the rest of the day because I have no friends.

is this bad? I think i'll get a job after college, even with the future recession due to the virus.
I live all by myself...still I am an incel..if you are chad you can even hope for incest even if you live in your parent's house until you die...where you live has nothing to do with that you are an incel

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
No. I live with my parents because I probaly wouldn’t know how to pay bills and ѕhit if I had my own house.

You see , now that a bad reason not to be free ..

Most of us live with our parents cuz its just too risky moneywise to go out .. and if we will , it will destablize our whole procces of ascention , i personaly will give my left nut to be able to afford my own house ..my own kingdom

*STERLING*

Incels.Net Novice

They created you and put you in this shitty hell hole we call earth so no it's not wrong to life of them it's their obligation to take care of you.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
BrettyBoy said:

You see , now that a bad reason not to be free ..

Most of us live with our parents cuz its just too risky moneywise to go out .. and if we will , it will destablize our whole procces of ascention , i personaly will give my left nut to be able to afford my own house ..my own kingdom
I have a disability though.

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
The way the economy is nowadays it's nothing wrong with living with your parents. Chad or Tyrone can live off their parents and unemployed and still slay.
And yet they don't get judged by the foids for it but if it was an incel who said that he lives with his parents they always of course make fun of him and say he lives in his mommy's basement.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
And yet they don't get judged by the foids for it but if it was an incel who said that he lives with his parents they always of course make fun of him and say he lives in his mommy's basement.
Exactly. And parents (ESPECIALLY MOTHERS) like to complain about their children and blame them for their problems - see, it's not the wh*re's fault for not keeping her legs closed or the father's fault for not using protection, it's all the CHILD's fault for daring to be born!

Spice The Baby

Bitch Flayer
Spice The Baby said:
Exactly. And parents (ESPECIALLY MOTHERS) like to complain about their children and blame them for their problems - see, it's not the wh*re's fault for not keeping her legs closed or the father's fault for not using protection, it's all the CHILD's fault for daring to be born!
Oh and fault to be an incel by foids logic. But what do i expected from dumb slutty foids?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master

No because you're getting an education. If you were just a lazy rotting NEET then I would say there are issues.