Is it worse to have hope?

albie

BANNED
Is it worse to have absolutely no chance of getting a woman or having a slight chance?

I feel I've been in both categories through my life. I think it is worse to have a sliver of hope.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Actually I agree. I think it is worse to have hope.

I try to close of my heart to love, because if I don't I start to get longings of love. Then I get PTSD from thinking about escapecel.

Escapecel is what I recall a past scenario where I almost get laid but my shyness fucks it up. For example, in real life a girl flirted with me and it was in an awkward scenrio where I was too shy to make a move. I never got her number, and to this day my thoughts keep looping about how I almost made it to heaven but yet still stuck in hell, its almost worst to have hope because had I never had a chance I wouldn't have that horrible feeling of missing out on bitcoin or almost winning the lottery.

AmyJia

BANNED
Yes it is because the thought of hope alone will drive a man to actually not kill himself. Killing yourself as an incel is probably the best thing that can happen to you, so the fact that having hope will deter you from that reality is a crime in itself

resublimity

On one hand, without hope or effort there's no chance to ascend. On the other hand, I feel like it's worse to have hope/make effort if nothing comes of it. Then you've basically wasted your time.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
resublimity said:
On one hand, without hope or effort there's no chance to ascend. On the other hand, I feel like it's worse to have hope/make effort if nothing comes of it. Then you've basically wasted your time.
Do you think it's possible to ascend? It's a bluepilled cope to me, or maybe redpilled, depending on what you view as ascension. A good one, but still a cope.
I may be wrong, but assumption of the blackpill is accepting that attempts to change it all for the better are hopeless, if you're ugly. Of course, that's a major simplification, but it doesn't seem to excessively distort the big picture.

resublimity

tremor said:
Do you think it's possible to ascend? It's a bluepilled cope to me, or maybe redpilled, depending on what you view as ascension. A good one, but still a cope.
I may be wrong, but assumption of the blackpill is accepting that attempts to change it all for the better are hopeless, if you're ugly. Of course, that's a major simplification, but it doesn't seem to excessively distort the big picture.
My instinct is no. This mindset in a way is a self-fulfilling prophecy, given that behaviour is shaped by how we think. If I feel totally fuсking hopeless, make no effort, don't even wanna be around females etc, the future isn't looking bright sexually for me regardless of whether spending every evening in a bar would actually get me laid or not.

Having said that I've seen a couple of guys who I thought were incel for life (though this was before I knew the term) eventually not only fuck women but get decent looking girlfriends and settle down. So what the fuck do I know.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
resublimity said:
My instinct is no. This mindset in a way is a self-fulfilling prophecy, given that behaviour is shaped by how we think. If I feel totally fuсking hopeless, make no effort, don't even wanna be around females etc, the future isn't looking bright sexually for me regardless of whether spending every evening in a bar would actually get me laid or not.
Yeah, the prophecy thing is real. But hey, why would a guy want to try his luck once more after numerous failures, risking time, money, health and maybe some other resources with return tending to zero? Especially now, with risks skyrocketing thanks to "metoo" and other feminiѕt plots against sub-Chads.

Also they report it's over for barcels, because all women who go there have BFs. Idk, maybe they're kidding, I've never been there. Hookup "culture" is for Chad and his female fans.
Having said that I've seen a couple of guys who I thought were incel for life (though this was before I knew the term) eventually not only fuck women but get decent looking girlfriends and settle down. So what the fuck do I know.
The common comment on that would be about betabuxing, getting cucked by Chad and upcoming divorce rape, but I guess it's not 100% always the case. It's just usually the case. The main problem with talking about the society in general is that almost all assumptions are erroneous to an extent, and opponents can use counterexamples to their rivals' assumptions as arguments. In a simple way it's called cherrypicking.

What I hate about SJWs is that they never state what assumptions they're using, instead claiming yours are invalid because they don't like them and have a bunch of cherrypicks. It's just childish, but that's what they do in their Liberal arts, Humanities and often Social sciences, even though the last one is somewhat legit IMO. They wouldn't get away with it in the hard sciences like Physics, Maths and Computer Science, btw.

Interestingly, the vast majority of SJWs and women never ever touch these traditionally incel-friendly fields with a ten-foot pole. They even come up with meme excuses not to do so, like having a "math trauma" attributed to the fear of being wrong. Too bad we all know from experience and experiments that they're afraid that them being wrong is exposed and undeniable.

Also most political leaders do non-STEM majors at school, particularly in the West.

Prooflinks: https://www.visualcapitalist.com/education-of-world-leaders/
http://theconversation.com/think-youre-bad-at-math-you-may-suffer-from-math-trauma-104209
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_anxiety

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Yeah, the prophecy thing is real. But hey, why would a guy want to try his luck once more after numerous failures, risking time, money, health and maybe some other resources with return tending to zero? Especially now, with risks skyrocketing thanks to "metoo" and other feminiѕt plots against sub-Chads.

Also they report it's over for barcels, because all women who go there have BFs. Idk, maybe they're kidding, I've never been there. Hookup "culture" is for Chad and his female fans.
True. Whenever I go to a bar to pick up chicks, all of them have boyfriends or lesbian girlfriends. Farthest I ever got was a dry-hump. Made me feel good because I did it in front of her husband. Didn't get the chance to cum but it was nice to feel powerful and make someone else feel like a cuck. That's the farthest I ever got at a bar. They always display interest but after the party lose interest or find someone else. Maybe they can detect im high IQ and trying to hide my social anxiety. I think if I had more money and a fancy car I would have got laid. Looking into making more money for this reason. Also it was one of those cuck bars where they don't have sex rooms to get laid.

Always grinds my gears because I don't know any female-oriented bars where they have sex-rooms. Yet tons of gay bars that have sex-rooms. It's actually really bigoted and prejudice against people who don't wish to be gay. Modern SJWs don't really care about equality do they. They just want to give the gays the good life while us incels suffer.

Also one time a drunk chick who was 70 made out with me one time. Wasn't really feeling it. Nothing wrong with cougars though. I prefer asian vegan cougars though because they look hot at 70. She wasn't asian or vegan. I guess I could have lowered my standards I guess. But biology is biology. If my brain don't feel attraction inherently...its just gonna be hard to be motivated to do the relationship.

Went to a bar another time. Saw a really hot chick. I got her to talk to me. But everyone else was giving her attention. So I gave up. One thing I hate about these bars is that they are always so loud and noisy so it's hard to even talk or flirt. It always gives loud mouth and primitive Chad's and advantage over me. Then there are always the quiet restaurant-type bars. But those give me weird cucky feminiѕt vibes like flirting is unwelcome there. Like that they won't ban you for flirting. But just act cold and indifferent to you. Or superficially polite. Its so traumatizing to me being surrounded by hot chicks in those kind of bars. And I want to fuck so bad. But will just make a fool of myself and be rejected as always. Sometimes I then go home and cry and thinking about cutting myself to cope. But I gave up on cutting.

Sometimes I don't get rejected per'se. Girls sometimes give me their number. But then get fickle and tell me they are in love with someone else and just friendzone me.

The common comment on that would be about betabuxing, getting cucked by Chad and upcoming divorce rape, but I guess it's not 100% always the case. It's just usually the case. The main problem with talking about the society in general is that almost all assumptions are erroneous to an extent, and opponents can use counterexamples to their rivals' assumptions as arguments. In a simple way it's called cherrypicking.
True. SJWs make offensive generalizations about incels. Saying all we do is violence and rape. And refuse to see the good in us. Yet when we make realistic generalizations about people they throw a fit and calls us bigots. When they are the bigots.
What I hate about SJWs is that they never state what assumptions they're using, instead claiming yours are invalid because they don't like them and have a bunch of cherrypicks. It's just childish, but that's what they do in their Liberal arts, Humanities and often Social sciences, even though the last one is somewhat legit IMO. They wouldn't get away with it in the hard sciences like Physics, Maths and Computer Science, btw.
SJWs and weak-minded types rely on half-truths so they feel comfortable about the shitty world they made for us, and to feel comfort at their own evil hypocrisy. So they can live a life of double standards, always treating others bad and blaming others for being mad, heathenistic modern lives devoid of self-reflection. Like people who ghost you then victim blame you for being mad when you are the one who's abused and neglected.
Interestingly, the vast majority of SJWs and women never ever touch these traditionally incel-friendly fields with a ten-foot pole. They even come up with meme excuses not to do so, like having a "math trauma" attributed to the fear of being wrong. Too bad we all know from experience and experiments that they're afraid that them being wrong is exposed and undeniable.
They don't have the discipline to do such a discipline. Their minds are all about feeling good about themselves. Not looking at hard reality and the truth of things.
Also most political leaders do non-STEM majors at school, particularly in the West.

Prooflinks: https://www.visualcapitalist.com/education-of-world-leaders/
http://theconversation.com/think-youre-bad-at-math-you-may-suffer-from-math-trauma-104209
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_anxiety
So true. Society is ran and controlled by pathetic betabux retards. Even chads would probably be better leaders than these pathetic betabux who control our realm.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
It's actually really bigoted and prejudice against people who don't wish to be gay. Modern SJWs don't really care about equality do they. They just want to give the gays the good life while us incels suffer.
Many of them are gay "straight men who have sex with men", so they're doing it all for thenselves. They likely resort to that stuff when their postwall mistress refuses to give starfish. Well, let it be, it's not our business what they're consensually doing in a bedroom.
Also one time a drunk chick who was 70 made out with me one time. Wasn't really feeling it. Nothing wrong with cougars though. I prefer asian vegan cougars though because they look hot at 70. She wasn't asian or vegan. I guess I could have lowered my standards I guess. But biology is biology. If my brain don't feel attraction inherently...its just gonna be hard to be motivated to do the relationship.
Kek. Sounds weird and unrealistic to me tbh. Btw keep in mind they usually belittle their age, when 25+. You should have manned up to raise her great-grandchildren anyway.
So true. Society is ran and controlled by pathetic betabux retards. Even chads would probably be better leaders than these pathetic betabux who control our realm.
Yeah, like Muammar Gaddafi and Fidel Castro. They ruled minor powers, but vexed the entire Western world for decades. The U.S. never succeeded in assasinating Castro over almost 50 years of his rule, Gaddafi proved less lucky unfortunately.

Comandante (left) mogs everyone on the pic into oblivion.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Many of them are gay "straight men who have sex with men", so they're doing it all for thenselves. They likely resort to that stuff when their postwall mistress refuses to give starfish. Well, let it be, it's not our business what they're consensually doing in a bedroom.
I googled what is a starfish. Apparently its a woman who displays minimal interest in the bedroom.
Kek. Sounds weird and unrealistic to me tbh. Btw keep in mind they usually belittle their age, when 25+. You should have manned up to raise her great-grandchildren anyway.
Lol. I hope you're trolling, xD
Yeah, like Muammar Gaddafi and Fidel Castro. They ruled minor powers, but vexed the entire Western world for decades. The U.S. never succeeded in assasinating Castro over almost 50 years of his rule, Gaddafi proved less lucky unfortunately.

Comandante (left) mogs everyone on the pic into oblivion.
I'm not a communist. I'm just saying the betabux who rule america are mentally challenged and rock-bottom. So chad's probably couldn't be worse but who knows. It just seems like most politicians are blue-pilled... Trump isn't blue-pilled but he has the added benefit of being a narcissistic retard so there's that.

Also the guy on the left looks fat. But is good looking in the face and has lots of money so probably makes up for it and gets laid.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I googled what is a starfish. Apparently its a woman who displays minimal interest in the bedroom.
Yes, that's what I meant.

Also the guy on the left looks fat. But is good looking in the face and has lots of money so probably makes up for it and gets laid.
I imagine he was a gigaslayer in 1960s. Good looking, 6'2 and a dictator. Btw fat doesn't matter much if you have noticeably good genes, women understand that and date fat Chads. Bluepilled copers use their pics to support their belief that looks don't matter.