Is it possible to find a girl that believes that taxation is theft?

I agree with Jimmy, women's IQ's are too low, plus why would they ever care about taxation theft ? Women only care about sex and looks.

Stormy

BANNED
* is a woman who believes it * oh hey . Btw I heard about incels and I'm wondering if anyone actually wants advise on how to get laid . Also on the topic , yes it's theft but I can also see why exists I mean who's going to pay to fix roads out of their own pocket . I'm not going to deal with that fuсking bullshit but I do want roads safe . Tax definitely needs to be much lower .

tanklin

BANNED
JerryboCooper said:
I agree with Jimmy, women's IQ's are too low, plus why would they ever care about taxation theft ? Women only care about sex and looks.
in my country women score more in linguistic and science tests. And score the same as men in math tests. That's against the idea of women having less IQ than men IMO.

About taxation, even Trump need taxes for the military and police. I don't know how it would be an state without taxes.

Bootystank911

BANNED
I found a girl that offers Friends with Benefits packages....she said im not worth ѕhit because i havent payed her pledge of $200 tax free dollars....fuсking GONNA BURN THIS BITCH
https://www.patreon.com/Nickib214

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I've met some intelligent, high IQ women before. They are all usually married. Stuck in a relationship. I can tell they are interested in me and want to be with me. But feel an intellectual sense of loyalty to their husband whom they are not attracted to. Thus I remain alone and incel. For this reason, I do not only hate women, but men, men have ruined my life as well.

One time I went on a date with a fat high IQ chick. She showed up really late just to get a reaction to me. Completely narcissistic and obsessed with her career and travelling around the country. Then when I snapped at her lack of respect and attention given to towards me, she told me I was the one who had a problem and that I needed to get help and blocked me online. Also during the date I had to put up an act and pretend to be dominant just to impress her. Except then it backfired because apparently she likes to be dominant and in control, and she is oversensitive and judgey over the little things. I did get a kiss out of the deal. First real kiss and it felt weird. Maybe because I knew it wouldn't last.