Is it possible for guys and females to be friends

laurencelynch

Incels.Net Junior
A couple of my male friends are living with female roommates and they say that theyre friends, but idk if thats possible.

they say they have things in common and like hanging out, but sometimes the girls cause problems and they butt heads

is this normal roommate/friend behavior or is it because their friendship is impossible? Girls just cant match up to guys intellectually so i find it hard to believe they could actually have an equal relationship.

If it was me I would never get myself into that situation. Cant trust the girls not to manipulate.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Those men want to fuck those girls. Men and women cannot be friends because women cannot emotionally connect with men. Women aren't as self aware as men it seems.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
laurencelynch said:
A couple of my male friends are living with female roommates and they say that theyre friends, but idk if thats possible.

they say they have things in common and like hanging out, but sometimes the girls cause problems and they butt heads

is this normal roommate/friend behavior or is it because their friendship is impossible? Girls just cant match up to guys intellectually so i find it hard to believe they could actually have an equal relationship.

If it was me I would never get myself into that situation. Cant trust the girls not to manipulate.
"Friendship" with women is one-sided. Get used to being ghosted and ignored by the so-called fairer sex. Not to mention, their T is even lower than the recommended norm for females, so most of them won't have any interesting or competitive hobbies and would be boring to be around anyway. The hobby of the low T female is cuddling and sucking cock, or watching meme videos. She doesn't want to be your friend and just wants to spend time cuddling with chad and chad only. Women are so toxic that even many women don't enjoy being friends with other women.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Well, I lied and some incels are too ugly to even orbit. I myself probably reached this point, haven't checked for quite awhile.

Online orbiting is more forgiving and probably suitable for effectively everyone, but it's the lowest of the low.

Ravio

Niga cat
Hell no, girls are self aware of this but they have fun ruining your life and teasing you for fun, while they fuck chad instead.

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
No . No. No. No.Some people tell “oh we’re just friends “
But nahhhh , either they want to fuck those girls or the girl wants to fuck them , that’s the bitter truth

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Tbh I was in the parking lot one time. Saw a guy who looked like a gay man and was dressing gay. Then he walks up to this woman. And I think he is just her gay friend. But then they start getting sexual with each other. And its like here I am, sitting in the car stuck as incel, and the gay man gets to lick pussy and I don't. I wonder if some gays are fake gays just to be invited to female pariies. By gay I don't mean 80's glam rock trannies, I mean he looked and dressed straight up like a male homosexual.

sweetsappho

Incels.Net Junior
I've found it's honestly super easy for girls and guys to be friends! I had the most wonderful coworker (who I miss so much) that I loved and was really good friends with. He was super sweet, had the same sense of humor as me, and since we were in different departments we'd sneak each other food (he'd usually trade me extra fries for smoothies, it was great). He'd also come into my department for hugs all the time which was possibly the sweetest thing ever.

Same goes for a gaming group I recently met up with. The guy who runs it was incredibly friendly and accommodating, and I look forward to having a great friendship with him as well!

So, tldr, it's super easy for girls and guys to be friends, so long as they have similar interests. That's just how it is for making friends in general.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I don’t want to be friends with a female unless the female is willing to help me out by performing my fantasies on me.