Is it possible for female robots/androids to replace women?

Hatred

Incels.Net Junior
If we can genetically engineer female reproduction absolutely but this depends on the sociopolitical climate / overton window, foids won't allow it
I didn’t mean biologically, it can be a sex doll too
What I mean is can it hold basic to complex conversations, perform human interactions (cooking, dressing, cleaning, walking, watch anime, blowie under the table), have a personality, and mimic human behavior depending on the personality? Basically 2b from Nier but more “human”

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
If we can genetically engineer female reproduction absolutely but this depends on the sociopolitical climate / overton window, foids won't allow it
What I mean is can it hold basic to complex conversations, perform human interactions (cooking, dressing, cleaning, walking, watch anime, blowie under the table), have a personality, and mimic human behavior depending on the personality? Basically 2b from Nier but more “human”
That's not even a question, the real debate is if we can fully replace foids with them through genetic engineering.

Hatred

Incels.Net Junior
Hatred said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
That's not even a question, the real debate is if we can fully replace foids with them through genetic engineering.
Wdym genetic engineering?

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
Hatred said:
I mean replacing the female genome and creating a new raсe that doesn't disobey it's master

This is probably the only viable alternative to the homopill / trannymaxxing, and, even then, I think both can co-exist.

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
Theyre getting more and more realistic, so yes. Hopefully AI can make huge leaps and bounds, so its like we are talking to a human who can understand our emotions and other things. I am not really bothered about reproducing.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
It's not going to happen any time soon. AI technology is still too rudimentary to pose a threat to the current social order.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Nothing will replace a human imo and even then, AI is too primitive and rudimentary to be able to replace humans for now. Maybe in the far future, where all of us will be long gone by anyways.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
Hatred said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
I mean replacing the female genome and creating a new raсe that doesn't disobey it's master

This is probably the only viable alternative to the homopill / trannymaxxing, and, even then, I think both can co-exist.
I had also thought of this, it needs to be done.

Slap

♢ The Human Wrecking Machine ♢ FTW ♢ Van Rider
We need female cyborgs that are at least 50% human, 50% cybernetic. Maybe we can regenerate the dead tissue of foids and upload an artificial mind into their tiny brain.

Last edited:

MontyTheThird

Incels.Net Novice
If anything trans women will become more like women first. Basically men will one day replace women not by machine but by other men. Then with psychologists trying to convince more people they’re gay it could result in multiple men becoming either gay or trans. Then if you think about it if women in the government take control, they may force us even more to switch.

My therapist even does that same ѕhit with me, she says I’m bi but that’s her trying to make me cope in a terribly invasive and uncalled for way to “help” me. No offense to her but I’m not that gullible.

Anyway sorry for being off topic but in a summary trans women with more advanced surgeries will be here more sooner than a far stretched sex robot.

Stoneddog

Incels.Net Novice
I think it will happen at some point but I think the right question is if it will happen in our lifetime or not.