Is it me or it's getting worse?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I mean I'd normally have more or less similar problems with every spring and summer, but this time it seems completely insane.

Normtards scream loudly at night for the sake of being as loud as possible and as long as possible, not afraid of the potential $20 fine which is never imposed anyway.

Whores this summer wear see-through pants and literally symbolic shirts which could as well be bras, effectively walking around half-naked.

Also more and more disappointing bypassers like Chad with several roasties, a roastie with a horde of orbiters and suicidal lonecels.

Has anyone else made similar observations? I dont it's literally all just me, because I know I was more irritable in the past, but maybe it's a local thing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Not in america, the land of culture and civilization. However there are brutish alpha males who drive in motorcycles at midnight, in order to alphamax and impress chicks by being assholes and ruining civilization.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Women walk around dressed like whores constantly, Especially in the summer. In winter they wear "yoga pants" even though they sit on their fat ass all day and don't even do yoga.

Today I went to buy groceries during the day, Which I usually don't do. And just in my 10 minutes in the grocery story I easily walked by 3-4 women dressed like straight up whores. Daisy dukes shorter than Jessica Simpson's, A sports bra as a shirt, Two not even wearing shoes.

How the fuck is that allowed in public? If I hung half my ball sack out my pants and went to the grocery store i'd immediately be arrested. Yet attention whore mothers pull their tits out in public to breast feed instead of doing it 5 minutes before they left the house like any woman with half a brain. And of course that's perfectly legal because It's a woman.

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Gynocentric narcissism. "I can turn you on by sexualizing myself and making you watch. Then I can invert reality and act like you are the one with the mental problem for having sexual thoughts about me. I accomplish this by pretending I am asexual while actually fucking chad."

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Gynocentric narcissism. "I can turn you on by sexualizing myself and making you watch. Then I can invert reality and act like you are the one with the mental problem for having sexual thoughts about me. I accomplish this by pretending I am asexual while actually fuсking chad."
Cucks will say that walking literally half-naked is "making her feel good about herself" and quote this Bible thing about plucking one's own eyes out for having a sex drive, absolutely ignoring the fact that back then it was about private property which foids are supposed to be and which, if implemented today, will make the situation absolutely different.

Here's a based related thread

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Cucks will say that walking literally half-naked is "making her feel good about herself" and quote this Bible thing about plucking one's own eyes out for having a sex drive, absolutely ignoring the fact that back then it was about private property which foids are supposed to be and which, if implemented today, will make the situation absolutely different.

Here's a based related thread
Old testemant only, jew stuff. New testament christians follow Jesus and not jews.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I like the cyborg thing because it actually changes female brains to actually enjoy cock, dont like the idea of them being slaves because that just builds up resentment and toxicity.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
No, it's not just you. Things have steadily gotten worse since Tinder came into the picture and women realized they could weaponize their femininity.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
No, it's not just you. Things have steadily gotten worse since Tinder came into the picture and women realized they could weaponize their femininity.
Well, they've always done that, but in muh good ole days it was about securing a nice guy provider and not riding the cock carousel. Doing otherwise meant ostracization, loneliness and poverty for them.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
In my eyes, the rise of Tinder and the revelation of how much women could up their standards exacerbated the problem to a point where it is causing severe problems for a lot of men. I mean, before these dating apps and sites became mainstream you basically had to meet people in real life, and you were stuck with whoever was near you.

Now that normies et al have invaded the dating app space just like they do everything else, it makes it tougher for guys like us. Hell, this happens with anything nerds invent. They spend decades decrying us for coming up with it, and then take it over and try to act like they're the ones who supported it all along. It's even happening with Marvel and DC now. Just fifteen years ago, hardly anybody would be caught dead reading X-Men or Superman. Now the movies are making billions of dollars.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
In my eyes, the rise of Tinder and the revelation of how much women could up their standards exacerbated the problem to a point where it is causing severe problems for a lot of men. I mean, before these dating apps and sites became mainstream you basically had to meet people in real life, and you were stuck with whoever was near you.

Now that normies et al have invaded the dating app space just like they do everything else, it makes it tougher for guys like us. Hell, this happens with anything nerds invent. They spend decades decrying us for coming up with it, and then take it over and try to act like they're the ones who supported it all along. It's even happening with Marvel and DC now. Just fifteen years ago, hardly anybody would be caught dead reading X-Men or Superman. Now the movies are making billions of dollars.
Fake news, XMAN was really popular in 1990s arcades.