Is it incel to maintain stable, platonic friendships with women?

everpest

Incels.Net Novice
Hi,

New to this forum. As the subject asks are incels generally considered to not have any female friends at all? If someone had several female friends but no romance would they still be incel? Asking out of genuine interest.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
If you never get laid, incel. Sexless relationships are incel, even if you get a girlfriend.

And yes the focus of this website is on love, but I don't consider sexless relationships to actually be loving or real relationships.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Ocelot said:
If you have femoid friends you're not that bad looking whatsoever.
I beg to differ. I'm a verifiable 2/10 on the looks scale. I have precisely one good female friend. But she's like everyone else and wants tall handsome dudes and then complains when those guys don't treat her right (I just tune it out and tell her to stop picking trashy men. Of course she doesn't listen)

Ocelot

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
Ocelot said:
I beg to differ. I'm a verifiable 2/10 on the looks scale. I have precisely one good female friend. But she's like everyone else and wants tall handsome dudes and then complains when those guys don't treat her right (I just tune it out and tell her to stop picking trashy men. Of course she doesn't listen)
Just an exception, femoids hate ugly men.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Orbiting is not ascension.

If you have some sort of common business, then you are colleagues and it isn't really an interpersonal matter. Or at least shouldn't be one.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Ocelot said:
notheregoaway said:
Ocelot said:
Just an exception, femoids hate ugly men.
I agree. Just pointing out that however weird it may seem there's at least one exception. But that's outta how many billions of people? Otherwise women do really hate me. I'm sure she will too once she finds a "suitable" guy

PhantomPhazer

Incels.Net Junior
I guess it could be because from what I've seen, incels dont care about just having good friendships with girls. I dont think they see the value in having a good friend that just happens to be female. They want a romantic and sexual relationship with a woman, but they will never get one if this is how they view women. What woman would want a relationship with a man who only views her as an object for pleasure? Not most woman. Maybe if they made a good female friend first, then maybe they could start a romance, but if not, value that friend. So yes, it is still kind of incel to have a friend that is a female.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
PhantomPhazer said:
I guess it could be because from what I've seen, incels dont care about just having good friendships with girls. I dont think they see the value in having a good friend that just happens to be female. They want a romantic and sexual relationship with a woman, but they will never get one if this is how they view women. What woman would want a relationship with a man who only views her as an object for pleasure? Not most woman. Maybe if they made a good female friend first, then maybe they could start a romance, but if not, value that friend. So yes, it is still kind of incel to have a friend that is a female.
Orbiter stories and orbiter threads are totally not a thing. /soy

Also everyone is allowed to know that roasties are objects except sub-Chad. Not fair.

PhantomPhazer

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
PhantomPhazer said:

Also everyone is allowed to know that roasties are objects except sub-Chad. Not fair.

I honestly don't know what this means. Can you explain?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
PhantomPhazer said:
tremor said:
PhantomPhazer said:

What it means is, feminine women love being objectified by Chad. It is subchads that are told they shouldn't objectify, because subchads arent allowed to have a sexuality.

The women that share hobbies and things in common with males, tend to be lesbianish and standoffish towards males. N. Tesla said that the intelligence of woman will rise. And when it does, she will lose her sexual interest towards males.

Fags tend not to share hobbies and interests of males. They see the world in a different lens than straight men. Lesbians, tend to share same hobbies and interests of males. That is why Ellen is able to entertain an audience.

Also, dating books and guides says never to be friendzoned by a female.

AlveusVonSt

Incels.Net Novice
Im a 1/10 on looks. I use to have femoid friends but when i tried to enter a relationship they say that they were just friends because they felt sorry for me. I cut off all contact.

PhantomPhazer

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
PhantomPhazer said:

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are trying to say. Can you elaborate please?

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
PhantomPhazer said:
tremor said:

What it means is, feminine women love being objectified by Chad. It is subchads that are told they shouldn't objectify, because subchads arent allowed to have a sexuality.

The women that share hobbies and things in common with males, tend to be lesbianish and standoffish towards males. N. Tesla said that the intelligence of woman will rise. And when it does, she will lose her sexual interest towards males.

Fags tend not to share hobbies and interests of males. They see the world in a different lens than straight men. Lesbians, tend to share same hobbies and interests of males. That is why Ellen is able to entertain an audience.

Also, dating books and guides says never to be friendzoned by a female.
I’m feminine and I don’t like being objectified by anyone. I have much more qualities and things to offer than just sex. Also we already established dating books were scams written by men who are probably chads.?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Possibly. Also its fake news that girls dont enjoy being objectified. They only dont enjoy it if its subchad objectifying them. Nature built males to lust after womens bodies. Saying otherwise is not in harmony of nature.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Possibly. Also its fake news that girls dont enjoy being objectified. They only dont enjoy it if its subchad objectifying them. Nature built males to lust after womens bodies. Saying otherwise is not in harmony of nature.
No I don’t enjoy being objectified even if it’s chad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The Natural way of things, is to be blackpilled and based. Most women crave to be objectified by Chad. This is proven in the atomic blackpill thread. I have seen an episode of a cartoon called Monster High. There is a Chad in it, her heart starts beating and lusts for him deeply. The show is blackpilled and based. The natural way is for males to want to have sex with women in 5 minutes, and females to want to have sex in 5 minutes with Chad. The whole courting and waiting game ritual is meant for subchads. Only in modern feminism is it so disconnected with Nature and expecting horny males to wait 3 months after showing (personality) to get laid.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Somehow I dont think that is the case. So you never wear makeup, high heels, tight clothes, or tops that show cleavage?
I don’t really wear make up unless it’s a formal occasion. The only thing I wear is on occasion some powder if I have a break out and I wear a matte lip stain on occasion. I don’t wear heels they hurt my feet, sometimes I’ll wear ankle boots with a small inch heel that’s it. I wear yoga pants and a loose shirt most days especially when I work because it’s comfortable and easy to move in if I get taken down by some angry man. And no low cut tops don’t work for my boob size.