is it better to be a woman

Isol8

I heard a friend of mine say once that women have all the power, and if you don't acknowledge that or try to fight against it you're fucked. A female coworker of mine also said to me once, she (and all other women) are sitting on a pot of gold between their legs. Cant remember the context, but it was the fact that women are born with the power to hand out the prize of the only real goal that exists. All other goals are essentially set to put us in better position for sex. I wonder if women are generally happier than men? Is this why men are more violent? I'd assume so. Because most men don't get what they want, and all women have what men want.

Nostalgicel

Isol8 said:
I heard a friend of mine say once that women have all the power, and if you don't acknowledge that or try to fight against it you're fucked. A female coworker of mine also said to me once, she (and all other women) are sitting on a pot of gold between their legs. Cant remember the context, but it was the fact that women are born with the power to hand out the prize of the only real goal that exists. All other goals are essentially set to put us in better position for sex. I wonder if women are generally happier than men? Is this why men are more violent? I'd assume so. Because most men don't get what they want, and all women have what men want.
this is correct, until a certain age.

Because women hardly face consequences for their actions, they don't need to predict the outcomes of their actions.

Therefor, they did not predict the pence Rule or MGTOW.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
There should be a reason why men commit suicide more often than women and live shorter lives on average.

Still I don't think it's better to live as a female. Their control over themselves throughout most of their lives is limited because of menstrual cycle. I can hardly imagine not being a weirdo under similar circumstances and it seems few women can handle it.

Attachments

What I don't understand is that how women can get away with using their body to either make more money or make themselves even more popular instead of using their minds.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
frecklearms72 said:
What I don't understand is that how women can get away with using their body to either make more money or make themselves even more popular instead of using their minds.
What happens in a blue-pill society where only chads, gays, and females get laid.

Obviously in an over-sexualized, under-sexed, society people will obsess about sex. Supply and demand and such.

In a rational society where getting laid wasn't such a huge struggle, cam girls would get a meager casual income of a couple of donations here and there. Enough to survive on, but they wouldn't be six-figure income twitch thot wh*res.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I've often thought about is it better. Well with most things it is a spectrum. Extreme masculinity on one hand being extreme toxic rage and restlessness. It's like how high-testosterone bullies simply can't help it. Like the biological urge to bully for no rational reason. Like thugs in a ghetto. Nomadic. Restless. Always on the move. Extreme femininity on the other hand, being some kind of deep narcissism. Extreme self-absorbedness. Night. Everything self-referential, a loop going back into self. Everything having to be 100% perfect. Over sensitive to the point of wanting to be alone. Loving self and married to self. Paranoid of outside stimulation. Like some kind of deep sea tentacle beast. Stationary. Plant-like. Unmoving.

I think the most rational frame of mind is to be somewhere in the middle. As with politics.