Is anyone here physically healthy?

unfixable

Incels.Net Novice
Do you eat healthy food? do you work out? do you abstain from drugs and shit? and if so, for how long have you been like this?

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
I don't try to eat healthy but I do. It's more I don't like eating food that makes me feel like crap so I tend to eat healthy. I use to excersize and then realized that monumental daily effort is meaningless as I have nobody to impress and I get very little pleasure from it, unlike what a gym bro would claim.
I have never and will never do drugs (alcohol is a drug), but I do beat my meat. Sometimes I'll do it every week and sometimes every day of the week. Wouldn't say I enjoy that either. Wish I could cease all sexual attraction.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
I take drugs daily but I do eat healthy and used to excercise before corona. It's all a waste of time tho. I feel lonely most of the time so have no motivation for self improvement

Carpenter

Incels.Net Novice
I consider myself pretty healthy, i work out in the gym 4-5 times a week and i try to eat more unprocessed meat. I used to be really skinny almost anorexic maybe, but now i am average in weight and strenght. I would go for a jog and improve cardio but my feet are really fucked and they hurt even when just walking (hallux valgus). I sometimes drink when im with friends(maybe 1 a month) and never use any drugs or tobacco.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
I'm overweight. I stopped going to the gym 5 years ago. But I don't smoke or use drugs.

void

Sperg / Slavcel
I work out, eat healthy and never took drugs and yet I look like shit. Meanwhile chad snorts cocaine from a public toilet and eats at burgerking but still mogs me to another universe

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
I used to use drugs and I occasionally drink alcohol but not very often. I used to be physically active and much of the muscular strength I had is left over. However I'm slowly becoming a chubbier LDARcel

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking for me.
I eat healthy as much as possible. Work out 2-3 times a week.

I have been through bad injuries and bad health, so I know how terrible it feels like to be bed ridden, unable to move etc. Never again.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I workout 8 - 10 hours a week, eat pretty healthy, abstain from alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes. I'm almost 50 and have been health-conscious to some degree for half my life with varying success. I used to be a competitive long distance runner, but even when I was winning local races, women had no interest in me. I have old-man pains from pushing myself too hard over the years. I'm going to become frail as I get older and had a chiropractor once tell me he thought I would eventually have osteoporosis.

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
I workout almost daily, eat healthy and only drink occasionally. The answers here are proof that most incels don't match the stereotype of the fat and lazy basement-dweller. We are more active and health-conscious than the average redditor. And they claim we are not trying hard enough.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I work out 4 times a week. Haven't missed a gym session in a year. I do 30 minutes of intense HIIT then 9 rounds on the punch bag. Lost 7+ stone in a year.

People shouldn't assume incels are lazy / weak people.

Despite the weight loss haven't noticed any changes in confidence - i always was confident its just the face holds me back from any kind of happiness.

Last edited:

Kalsdodil31

Incels.Net Junior
Do you eat healthy food? do you work out? do you abstain from drugs and shit? and if so, for how long have you been like this?
I eat healthy, I have 7% body fat, I work out, never smoke or take drugs, I drink moderately. Does it matter for women tho? Absolutely not. It doesn't have any meaning unless you are tall, blonde and good looking facially.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I work out 4 times a week. Haven't missed a gym session in a year. I do 30 minutes of intense HIIT then 9 rounds on the punch bag. Lost 7+ stone in a year.

Despite the weight loss haven't noticed any changes in confidence - i always was confident its just the face holds me back from any kind of happiness.
100lbs! That's fantastic @TheRiddler! How much more are you looking at losing?! I'm trying to take off 12lbs in the next two months. Just started last week.

Balkancel

Incels.Net Junior
I workout 6 times a week, I'm not doing cardio, never smoked or tried any drugs (I do have a wish to try Weed tho). I was lucky in metabolism department, I eat whatever I want and never passed 190lbs, but mentally I'm fucked. Balanced as all things should be I guess.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
TheRiddler said:

100lbs! That's fantastic @TheRiddler! How much more are you looking at losing?! I'm trying to take off 12lbs in the next two months. Just started last week.
8.5 stone in total (119 pounds) I've tried to do it slow to minimise hanging skin and give my body a chance to cope with the change.

I used to eat to feel good... now I see food as fuel and not a anti-depressant. Takeout food is a treat and not a weekly endeavour. I look at chocolate now as something I indulge in not very often but when i feel like it. Exercise will remain.

I used to eat a lot of sugary crap...but i realised you can eat just as much food as i did before as long as its healthy food. I've grown to love oats / chicken breasts and eggs.

Last edited:

Kalsdodil31

Incels.Net Junior
unfixable said:
I eat raw vegetables by themselves to strengthen my immune system plus I’m 29 so eating raw vegetables by themselves stops me from aging
Bruh you're just 29, how do you know if it stops you from aging?

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
I have between 6-7% body fat, visible pectoral, leg, & abdomen muscles (and partially visible muscles on my arms, but I'm still working on my biceps). I wouldn't be too facially unattractive if I didn't have acne, but I've gotten rid of most of my acne as of late, so I'm not that visibly unattractive (I have a relatively sharp jawline). My hair isn't that bad, although it's pretty dry and I have dandruff, but that's really not noticeable.

My only real problem is my height: I'm 5'4". No girl wants to date a guy who is 5'4". So a note to all the redpills or overly optimistic blackpills: keep thinking there's a chance for you. There's not. I've also managed to mask my social anxiety, so the only possible explanation for my inability to get a girlfriend is my height, which I obviously can't control. I was fucked from the start.