Interested to hear about my brocels' living situations..

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Obviously don't give any personal details of addresses or any of that nonsense, just interested to hear about people's all round living situation. Are you NEET? If in work or a student under what circumstances?
Mostly interested because I've got to be getting out of the house sooner or later and I have to somehow generate revenue in my mental state. Would love to hear your situation just so I could make some comparisons etc etc.
I am in a state of consciousness beyond time and space so it's kinda difficult to function in regular society...

supercell

5'4 subhuman
i got out juvie not too long ago, its been lonely. luckily im moving out with my friend in florence near myrtle beach hes like my big brother really. you know i aint got a whole bunch of friends. just been practicing my hobbies. most of my family doesnt want to talk to me, also couldnt get my meds because of the coronavirus.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
no, I'm not NEET and hopefully never will be.

imagine depending on nanny state which lets foids have "rights", takes away wagecels' taxbux to fund rapefugees and holes' out-of-wedlock spawn and stalks you everywhere. this is literally the worst position imaginable. disabilitycels truly have it the worst.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
imagine depending on nanny state which lets foids have "rights", takes away wagecels' taxbux to fund rapefugees and holes' out-of-wedlock spawn and stalks you everywhere. this is literally the worst position imaginable.
It's more like leeching off that state. If only more people did it..
cope, there is no such thing as "state money".

NEETCEL

сука блять
OysterSauce said:
ortharzeal said:
imagine depending on nanny state which lets foids have "rights", takes away wagecels' taxbux to fund rapefugees and holes' out-of-wedlock spawn and stalks you everywhere. this is literally the worst position imaginable.
cope, there is no such thing as "state money"
who cares, let the wagecucks pay their taxes like a good boyo.thats what they get for not hiring me.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ortharzeal said:
OysterSauce said:
who cares, let the wagecucks pay their taxes like a good boyo.thats what they get for not hiring me.
everyone should.if NEET crap becomes too big, at some point we can end up living on rations and going to GULAG for not respecting kweens hard enough on the internet.

because in 2020 there are still opportunities to not be a NEET, every -cel should IMO use them to the fullest to guarantee comfy (and,if possible, early) retirement. of course it means a lot of work, but think of the fun: normies will still have regular crises and you will have your secure position to watch it all burn.

NEETCEL

сука блять
l
NEETCEL said:
ortharzeal said:
everyone should.if NEET crap becomes too big, at some point we can end up living on rations and going to GULAG for not respecting kweens hard enough on the internet.

because in 2020 there are still opportunities to not be a NEET, every -cel should IMO use them to the fullest to guarantee comfy (and,if possible, early) retirement. of course it means a lot of work, but think of the fun: normies will still have regular crises and you will have your secure position to watch it all burn.
Literally no one wants to hire a high school drop out so where are my 'opportunities'?this whole society is a joke.indians are hiring indians,jews are hiring only jews.If you don't have acquaintances or the right contacts(most incels don't have) then sit your ass at home and keep dreaming about having a good job.And don't fuсking tell me to learn a trade cause learning any skill is literally impossible.ALREADY tried learning a skill before and i failed.the only skill i have is leeching off the wageslaves.Now go back to work,your boss wants a new yacht.11281

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
l
ortharzeal said:
NEETCEL said:

Literally no one wants to hire a high school drop out so where are my 'opportunities'?this whole society is a joke.indians are hiring indians,jews are hiring only jews.If you don't have acquaintances or the right contacts(most incels don't have) then sit your ass at home and keep dreaming about having a good job.And don't fuсking tell me to learn a trade cause learning any skill is literally impossible.ALREADY tried learning a skill before and i failed.the only skill i have is leeching off the wageslaves.Now go back to work,your boss wants a new yacht.View attachment 11281
it's always funny how lack of skills and reluctance to learn is presented as a strength. and then there's this mcdonalds wojak pic despite the fact that it's one of the jobs where people like this end up whenever "sweet NEET life" for some reason ends.

back to the point I have made, I haven't talked to a fast food chain staff member for 4 years thanks to the automated order systems, so you better apply to McCuck asap to have reached a higher position before entry-level one vanish forever.

NEETCEL

сука блять
NEETCEL said:
l
ortharzeal said:

Literally no one wants to hire a high school drop out so where are my 'opportunities'?this whole society is a joke.indians are hiring indians,jews are hiring only jews.If you don't have acquaintances or the right contacts(most incels don't have) then sit your ass at home and keep dreaming about having a good job.And don't fuсking tell me to learn a trade cause learning any skill is literally impossible.ALREADY tried learning a skill before and i failed.the only skill i have is leeching off the wageslaves.Now go back to work,your boss wants a new yacht.View attachment 11281
it's always funny how lack of skills and reluctance to learn is presented as a strength. and then there's this mcdonalds wojak pic despite the fact that it's one of the jobs where people like this end up whenever "sweet NEET life" for some reason ends.

back to the point I have made, I haven't talked to a fast food chain staff member for 4 years thanks to the automated order systems, so you better apply to McCuck asap to have reached a higher position before entry-level one vanish forever.
no thank you i have been a neet for 12 years and enjoying it.soon automation will replace every work sector so enjoy your last days wagecucking because you are going to miss your shitty job.Elon musk and the rest of the jews are going to ruin the world just like the bible predicted.say goodbye to these jobs1. Drivers 2. Farmers 3. Printers/ Publishers 4. Cashiers 5. Travel Agents 6. Manufacturing Workers 7. Dispatchers 8. Waiting Tables & Bar-tending 9. Bank Tellers 10. Military Pilots & Soldiers 11. Fast Food Workers 12. Telemarketers 13. Accountants & Tax Preparers 14. Stock Traders 15. Construction Worke