Intelligence and DEPTH are a CURSE in our modern society..

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
I believe that those are both incel CREATORS in these times... YES, there are a few exceptions, and there are some(a few) chads with extreme intelligence, depth, and thoughtfulness, but they are very rare... IF you have HIGH intelligence, awareness, DEPTH of thought, and philosophical in nature, you are surely incel bound! I believe thats been one of my biggest detriments as a single male in life... Women DONT want depth, they want looks, money, fame, and shallowness in their chads... Us geniuses are SCREWED!!! I actually had a boss FIRE me because he didnt like what he called "philosophers"...

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
agreed.. theres a few smart chads, but NOT MANY... Intelligence and awareness is a curse of inceldom

Arthur

That's Life
It's kind of how like with OCD, your ability to pay close attention to detail, becomes your worst nightmare. While paying close attention is generally considered a commodity, it becomes a problem when you do it obsessively, and lose the ability to shut it off. The same could be said about depth and intelligence. Both are a valuable commodity historically speaking. However, they can also become a curse in this culture of ours. It would seem that factions within the human condition are often a double edged sword. They can be good, and they can also be a curse. Even more crazy is the fact they can be both simultaneously.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
It's kind of how like with OCD, your ability to pay close attention to detail, becomes your worst nightmare. While paying close attention is generally considered a commodity, it becomes a problem when you do it obsessively, and lose the ability to shut it off. The same could be said about depth and intelligence. Both are a valuable commodity historically speaking. However, they can also become a curse in this culture of ours. It would seem that factions within the human condition are often a double edged sword. They can be good, and they can also be a curse. Even more crazy is the fact they can be both simultaneously.
WELL SAID BROTHER

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
God I'm glad you're back. Intelligentposting begins again.

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
Women DONT want depth, they want looks, money, fame, and shallowness in their chads... Us geniuses are SCREWED!!!
I absolutely agree.. I speak four languages. Fluent in three. Two more years and I will be polyglot. I read thirty books a year. I won in sports. I'm graded high in academic tests. I got double degree. Damn, I've been to six countries, travelling alone...despite all of these no women ever flock to me.

Guess where did that get me with women? NOWHERE. ZERO.

Who gets the women?
-That alcoholic
-The domestic abuser
-The abusive chad
-The serial cheater
-The man who has no ambition
In fact, that serial cheater doesn't need to do anything. He smiles his perfectly set white teeth and women, in their natural stupidity, flock to him. I smile to women and I go to prison.

This is why I hаte women. They are so stupid to claim they want personality and ambitious men---when clearly it never reflect in their life and never reflect in the men they choose. At the end of the day, physical looks matter. Of course, they are shallow because most of the chads are shallow. They focus on looks instead of character. So they each relate in their shallowness.

A woman spends her time looking up to other women, trying to be them. A woman spends time and money in nose lift, boob job, buttocks lift, facial, hair, mirror. 70% of her time are spend on looking at herself and how to change her body.
Men will never be that vain. We don't worry about nose lift or boob jobs. Men spends 70% of his time working and looking out for others. Men here go a long way to make sure the women they dated are safe, making sure she is brought home and pick---even though the travel time cost him 3 hrs! And once she's safe at home, she opens her social media accounts, her chat accounts and sl*t herself with multiple men---meanwhile that man who brought her home will be commuting back to his house, in the darkness, in danger, thinking the simple of things: Did she like me?
Men like that never deserve a woman in terms of quality and character.

Sometimes, I wish women will just be honest with the world and tell us they go after looks, money, and status--never his character. Oh, the world will be beautiful when that day comes. Admitting their natural shallowness and inability to love, and us, accepting our defeat. Why is honesty so hard for them?

Last edited:

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Lordgoro said:
Women DONT want depth, they want looks, money, fame, and shallowness in their chads... Us geniuses are SCREWED!!!
I absolutely agree.. I speak four languages. Fluent in three. Two more years and I will be polyglot. I read thirty books a year. I won in sports. I'm graded high in academic tests. I got double degree. Damn, I've been to six countries, travelling alone...despite all of these no women ever flock to me.

Who gets the women?
-That alcoholic
-The domestic abuser
-The abusive chad
-The serial cheater
In fact, that serial cheater doesn't need to do anything. He smiles his perfectly set white teeth and women, in their natural stupidity, flock to him. I smile to women and I go to prison.

This is why I hаte women. They are so stupid to claim they want personality and ambitious men---when clearly it never reflect in their life and never reflect in the men they choose. At the end of the day, physical looks matter. Of course, they are shallow because most of the chads are shallow. They focus on looks instead of character. So they each relate in their shallowness.

A woman spends her time looking up to other women, trying to be them. A woman spends time and money in nose lift, boob job, buttocks lift, facial, hair, mirror. 70% of her time are spend on looking at herself and how to change her body.
Men will never be that vain. We don't worry about nose lift or boob jobs. Men spends 70% of his time working and looking out for others. Men here go a long way to make sure the women they dated are safe, making sure she is brought home and pick---even though the travel time cost him 3 hrs!

Sometimes, I wish women will just be honest with the world and tell us they go after the looks, money, and status--never his character. Oh, the world will be beautiful when that day comes. Admitting their natural shallowness and us, accepting our defeat. Why is it so hard?
You the MAN!!! If I had a Hat, I would take it off to you!!!

GameDevCel

See You Space Cowboy..
Lordgoro said:

Who gets the women?
-That alcoholic
-The domestic abuser
-The abusive chad
-The serial cheater

Men will never be that vain. We don't worry about nose lift or boob jobs. Men spends 70% of his time working and looking out for others. Men here go a long way to make sure the women they dated are safe, making sure she is brought home and pick---even though the travel time cost him 3 hrs! And once she's safe at home, she opens her social media accounts, her chat accounts and sl*t herself with multiple men---meanwhile that man who brought her home will be commuting back to his house, in the darkness, in danger, thinking the simple of things: Did she like me?

Sometimes, I wish women will just be honest with the world and tell us they go after looks, money, and status--never his character. Oh, the world will be beautiful when that day comes. Admitting their natural shallowness and inability to love, and us, accepting our defeat. Why is honesty so hard for them?
foids cant be honest

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Now Enlightened said:
Lordgoro said:

Who gets the women?
-That alcoholic
-The domestic abuser
-The abusive chad
-The serial cheater

foids cant be honest
Agreed... Its contrary to their VERY NATURE

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I think i fit in this. I don't brag about it (like is not something good in life tbh), but it's kinda obvious that I'm more intelligent than the rest and it's easier for me to understand logical thinking, I was good at chess because of this. Im also more aware of what's happening around me while the rest are just careless. I was interested in philosophy and I realized that we don't have the big answers. It's up to us believing one thing or the other, but we know nothing. Im sure most people didn't even thought deeply about that. And being like this I'm sure it broke opportunities for me. Woman doesn't want guys like us to be close.

What happened in the movie Donnie Darko was basically an incel wet dream. I mean about the girl.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I think i fit in this. I don't brag about it (like is not something good in life tbh), but it's kinda obvious that I'm more intelligent than the rest and it's easier for me to understand logical thinking, I was good at chess because of this. Im also more aware of what's happening around me while the rest are just careless. I was interested in philosophy and I realized that we don't have the big answers. It's up to us believing one thing or the other, but we know nothing. Im sure most people didn't even thought deeply about that. And being like this I'm sure it broke opportunities for me. Woman doesn't want guys like us to be close.

What happened in the movie Donnie Darko was basically an incel wet dream. I mean about the girl.
I am not intelligent at all. If I was, I would have found a way to exit this life by now. But here I am, living the same miserable life every day.