Insulted by a fаggot normie and a lesbian

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Lordgoro said:
Being that im a borderline psycho, and with a different "morality" then most humans, I take a different view.. Nature, for example, is 98 percent VIOLENCE, why should mankind be any different? We are VIOLENT creatures, and yet forced to SUBDUE our very natures... Its wrong, let eagles fly, wolves hunt, lions roar, and mankind KILL!! Its our nature, decreed by the Universe, not by laws or morals
I never was a violent person at heart. Sure I was crazy, but I didn't really want to hurt anyone. People just fucked with me constantly even for no reason at all as well, it even happens when I go to places. I'm just tired of this piece of ѕhit world treating me like ѕhit for years straight, atleast they can't do ѕhit if I'm dead away from this planet. How do the rest of ya'll deal with this ѕhit? It's literally all around me and it feels the world is out to get me, i'm losing my mind here.
Ive youve read many of my posts, youd know as a teen I was COMMITTED to a nuthouse for years, injected with drugs, tortured by psychiatrics, etc.. So It helps to BE insane in some ways... I dont have to worry about trying to act "normal", since I never was.. HAHA
That's probably what would happen if I give into my mental state too early or in public, there is times where I literally feel like going crazy but can't do so due to not living alone to myself all of the time. I got some intense anger issues that will sadly eventually explode if I stay in this hellhole America, so I better just leave while I can before devestation happens.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Lordgoro said:
MostHatedCel said:
I never was a violent person at heart. Sure I was crazy, but I didn't really want to hurt anyone. People just fucked with me constantly even for no reason at all as well, it even happens when I go to places. I'm just tired of this piece of ѕhit world treating me like ѕhit for years straight, atleast they can't do ѕhit if I'm dead away from this planet. How do the rest of ya'll deal with this ѕhit? It's literally all around me and it feels the world is out to get me, i'm losing my mind here.
Ive youve read many of my posts, youd know as a teen I was COMMITTED to a nuthouse for years, injected with drugs, tortured by psychiatrics, etc.. So It helps to BE insane in some ways... I dont have to worry about trying to act "normal", since I never was.. HAHA
That's probably what would happen if I give into my mental state too early or in public, there is times where I literally feel like going crazy but can't do so due to not living alone to myself all of the time. I got some intense anger issues that will sadly eventually explode if I stay in this hellhole America, so I better just leave while I can before devestation happens.
I agree 100 percent.. America is a fuсking HELLHOLE, for incel types, AND for poor people and/or homeless!! Too much fcking GREED and competition for the almighty DOLLAR!! In my eyes, its ALL EVIL, and needs to implode

MostHatedCel

118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Lordgoro said:
I agree 100 percent.. America is a fuсking HELLHOLE, for incel types, AND for poor people and/or homeless!! Too much fcking GREED and competition for the almighty DOLLAR!! In my eyes, its ALL EVIL, and needs to implode
I was born in this place and I haven't enjoyed my stay here one bit, I see why this place is the murder capital of the world when this is how this country is being run by clowns. Ffs, anywhere could've been better than this miserable shithole.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Lordgoro said:
MostHatedCel said:
I was born in this place and I haven't enjoyed my stay here one bit, I see why this place is the murder capital of the world when this is how this country is being run by clowns. Ffs, anywhere could've been better than this miserable shithole.
Thats why Im a full-blooded COMMUNIST!!! For a SAFE and SECURE SOCIETY!! EQUALITY FOR ALL(except sl*t foids)!

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
Defy said:
Hmm what's the context? Did they just randomly start talking ѕhit?

You should have ignored them. Such ѕhit ppl aren't worth the effort of conversing with.
They go around acting slutty and chatting ѕhit about lonely men i just see what they do.
They are FULL degenerates, and NPCS
Yep exactly and my job is to go around harrasing these assholes even though some people say its not worth it i just for some reason get a pure thrill of it, like some sort of narcissim as im proving these cucks wrong.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Lordgoro said:
MostHatedCel said:
Trust me its same with countries in Europe (except Poland because there is less degenracy there and that is where im from)

MostHatedCel

118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Lordgoro said:
Trust me its same with countries in Europe (except Poland because there is less degenracy there and that is where im from)
Shame, this modern world has fell flat on it's nose and I can guarantee I can't survive in this modern time with these dumb animals all around in this world.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
MostHatedCel said:
Shame, this modern world has fell flat on it's nose and I can guarantee I can't survive in this modern time with these dumb animals all around in this world.
Well if they are bunch of dumb animals doesn't it mean they will die off sooner or quicker?

MostHatedCel

118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Well if they are bunch of dumb animals doesn't it mean they will die off sooner or quicker?
Nope, it seems like they are here to stay. Well, I don't feel like being a part of it if this is how it's going to be. I won't take my own self out, though.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
MostHatedCel said:
Nope, it seems like they are here to stay. Well, I don't feel like being a part of it if this is how it's going to be. I won't take my own self out, though.
One day i believe that nature will sort things out here is an example LGBT rates are high so if they make fun of us incels they can have a look at statistics of the suіcіde rate of LGBT.

MostHatedCel

118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Spice The Baby said:
One day i believe that nature will sort things out here is an example LGBT rates are high so if they make fun of us incels they can have a look at statistics of the suіcіde rate of LGBT.
I really got no hope in humanity, this is what the modern time has turned into and it's ridiculous how sane it was back then. The hell made everyone lose their minds today? Even the 2000's was still sane compared to this snowflake brainlet society.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
MostHatedCel said:
I really got no hope in humanity, this is what the modern time has turned into and it's ridiculous how sane it was back then. The hell made everyone lose their minds today? Even the 2000's was still sane compared to this snowflake brainlet society.
Agree, the last best year was 2011 and after that ѕhit went downhill

MostHatedCel

118/300
MostHatedCel said:
Spice The Baby said:
2012 was still sane, but it all fell down once 2012 ended. My life was still happy (even if it wasn't the best) back in those days. Imagine how things would be different if I wasn't in this society in the first place.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
MostHatedCel said:
2012 was still sane, but it all fell down once 2012 ended. My life was still happy (even if it wasn't the best) back in those days. Imagine how things would be different if I wasn't in this society in the first place.
Damn fr, felt that but best thing for now is to cope.