Insulted by a fаggot normie and a lesbian

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
No meaningless posts please.
Spice The Baby said:
I was getting harrased today for being a incel by a fuсking lesbian sl*t and a gay fаg. They were saying ѕhit like me being a social reject and many other things here :

View attachment 7792View attachment 7793View attachment 7794View attachment 7795View attachment 7796

He is calling me gay yet he admitted to sucking dicks and he is also an oribiter and a simp
The lesbian on the other hand is worse and she admitted to being a sl*t i simply did nothing these wh*res got at me cuz im a incel. fuсking degenerates
Their discord tags are Noemi#7763 and lebanisec#0217

Update she is going to post me on her twitter so her feminiѕt friends can see
View attachment 7799
When are they going to accept us for us? :honk:

View attachment 7802

View attachment 7803
NEVAAA!

FatCel

Back in the old days fags and dykes like them got beaten with pipes made off steal I dont wish harm to anyone but I honestly wouldn't give a care if these people got beaten up by a bunch of nazis they deserve it

Spice

Back in the old days fags and dykes like them got beaten with pipes made off steal I dont wish harm to anyone but I honestly wouldn't give a care if these people got beaten up by a bunch of nazis they deserve it
True or even killed.

Spice

Discord is run by furries my man. There was a scandal a year or two ago where discord staff were protecting furry child molesters.
Damn that is fucked up, had my account banned on it because i was insult some lesbian for a reason then she reported me and bam! yet they protect these fuсking pedophilles and allow them to go on. Not surprised its same with twitter as they even have it in their rules that u can post some child nude crap something within those lines.

Usetocel

Incels.Net Regular
MostHatedCel said:
Spice The Baby said:
Agree i wish i had a power to fuсking go postal mode or some type of similar ѕhit where i kill sl*ts one by one in fact that'ts not really postal more like serіal kіller type of ѕhit
You wish for that as a power, I can actually make it happen. Though, I feel like I'll be alone on this when the time comes and I feel like ending my misery finally. It's be nice to have a partner like in Columbine.
Trust me man i do too but at the same time its a good idea if u are smart about it.
No man, killing people is not a good idea, it's a ѕhit idea, regardless of whether your smart about it or not.

Sasaki

Von
Augustan Isidor said:
Discord is run by furries my man. There was a scandal a year or two ago where discord staff were protecting furry child molesters.
Damn that is fucked up, had my account banned on it because i was insult some lesbian for a reason then she reported me and bam! yet they protect these fuсking pedophilles and allow them to go on. Not surprised its same with twitter as they even have it in their rules that u can post some child nude crap something within those lines.
Uh oh, I hope I don't get banned for talking to these roasties.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Eyo Solo said:
MostHatedCel said:
Ha, facts. Having a daughter thinking she's gonna give you grandkids and realizing she's just gonna rub against another roastie without no means of reproducing, full on lesbians are revolting if you ask me.
I don't really care about them tbh since they are unattracted to men so I assume they would probably be less judgemental to ugly men, but this bitch thinking shes not pathetic herself is funny.
The hilarious part is men are the reason their worthless asses was born in the first place, but their average IQ ain't high enough to realize that a female can't reproduce on their own.
Men built the ground they walk on and the house they live in.

Defy

Mentalcel
Hmm what's the context? Did they just randomly start talking ѕhit?

You should have ignored them. Such ѕhit ppl aren't worth the effort of conversing with.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Spice The Baby said:
MostHatedCel said:
The fact that society allowed these screwbrained c*nts to even take over the world makes them even more dumber.
Agree i wish i had a power to fuсking go postal mode or some type of similar ѕhit where i kill sl*ts one by one in fact that'ts not really postal more like serіal kіller type of ѕhit
Violence is wrong man and stupid.
Depends on your PERSPECTIVE!! Violence has its USES

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
Eyo Solo said:
Spice The Baby said:
If its self defence than sure.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Lordgoro said:
Eyo Solo said:
Isn't bullying someone to almost insanity for years straight count as self defense? It does to me, tbh. You shouldn't kill unless you have a good enough reason to, my situation seems logical if you ask me. Btw, i don't know if it's cool to keep up this kind of discussion going as I don't feel like being banned or something.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Eyo Solo said:
Being that im a borderline psycho, and with a different "morality" then most humans, I take a different view.. Nature, for example, is 98 percent VIOLENCE, why should mankind be any different? We are VIOLENT creatures, and yet forced to SUBDUE our very natures... Its wrong, let eagles fly, wolves hunt, lions roar, and mankind KILL!! Its our nature, decreed by the Universe, not by laws or morals

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Eyo Solo said:
Lordgoro said:
Being that im a borderline psycho, and with a different "morality" then most humans, I take a different view.. Nature, for example, is 98 percent VIOLENCE, why should mankind be any different? We are VIOLENT creatures, and yet forced to SUBDUE our very natures... Its wrong, let eagles fly, wolves hunt, lions roar, and mankind KILL!! Its our nature, decreed by the Universe, not by laws or morals
I never was a violent person at heart. Sure I was crazy, but I didn't really want to hurt anyone. People just fucked with me constantly even for no reason at all as well, it even happens when I go to places. I'm just tired of this piece of ѕhit world treating me like ѕhit for years straight, atleast they can't do ѕhit if I'm dead away from this planet. How do the rest of ya'll deal with this ѕhit? It's literally all around me and it feels the world is out to get me, i'm losing my mind here.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Eyo Solo said:
I never was a violent person at heart. Sure I was crazy, but I didn't really want to hurt anyone. People just fucked with me constantly even for no reason at all as well, it even happens when I go to places. I'm just tired of this piece of ѕhit world treating me like ѕhit for years straight, atleast they can't do ѕhit if I'm dead away from this planet. How do the rest of ya'll deal with this ѕhit? It's literally all around me and it feels the world is out to get me, i'm losing my mind here.
Ive youve read many of my posts, youd know as a teen I was COMMITTED to a nuthouse for years, injected with drugs, tortured by psychiatrics, etc.. So It helps to BE insane in some ways... I dont have to worry about trying to act "normal", since I never was.. HAHA

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
MostHatedCel said:
Lordgoro said:
Ive youve read many of my posts, youd know as a teen I was COMMITTED to a nuthouse for years, injected with drugs, tortured by psychiatrics, etc.. So It helps to BE insane in some ways... I dont have to worry about trying to act "normal", since I never was.. HAHA
Its ALL going into my book eventually