Insulted by a fаggot normie and a lesbian

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
I was getting harrased today for being a incel by a fuсking lesbian sl*t and a gay fаg. They were saying ѕhit like me being a social reject and many other things here :

He is calling me gay yet he admitted to sucking dicks and he is also an oribiter and a simp
The lesbian on the other hand is worse and she admitted to being a sl*t i simply did nothing these wh*res got at me cuz im a incel. fuсking degenerates
Their discord tags are Noemi#7763 and lebanisec#0217

Update she is going to post me on her twitter so her feminiѕt friends can see

Attachments

Last edited:

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    113/300
I do not understand why you're letting them get to you.
Perhaps you need some drugs to cool you off? It helps me man. I sent them friend request though, since I want to talk too.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Lmao i cannot also believe she admitted to being a feminiѕt who shaves her fuсking hair. Bitch telling me i be mad when she already is with a circle full of orbiters.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
I do not understand why you're letting them get to you.
Perhaps you need some drugs to cool you off? It helps me man. I sent them friend request though, since I want to talk too.
fuсking retards man im doing this so i can stand up for my incel brothers but i may fail at times. Im not doing this just for myself

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    118/300
Imagine carrying a lesbian for 9 months knowing she is a waste of space herself since she won't ever reproduce.
Ha, facts. Having a daughter thinking she's gonna give you grandkids and realizing she's just gonna rub against another roastie without no means of reproducing, full on lesbians are revolting if you ask me.

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    113/300
Sasaki said:
Spice The Baby said:
so i can stand up for my incel brothers
Why would you do that? It's every man for himself.
I fuсking hate these normies and i want them to suffer
Well you won't make them suffer with words son. Because if I get messages like that from someone, I honestly couldn't care less.
Sasaki said:
Spice The Baby said:
so i can stand up for my incel brothers
Your enabling soycuck fаggots by saying that.
I am not enabling anything, I am simply avoiding energy wasting from my body.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
Sasaki said:
Well you won't make them suffer with words son. Because if I get messages like that from someone, I honestly couldn't care less.
Eyo Solo said:
Sasaki said:

Well no but it proves how fuсking ignorant and retаrd asf they are, acting like a fuсking victim n ѕhit

Sasaki

Cursed Oneitiscel
    113/300
Sasaki said:
Spice The Baby said:
Eyo Solo said:
View attachment 7801
Uhmm, I do not understand if you're trying to tell me I'm a liberal or something...?

You should probably stop this though man, unless you derive pleasure from talking to them then stop.

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
Sasaki said:

View attachment 7801
Uhmm, I do not understand if you're trying to tell me I'm a liberal or something...?

You should probably stop this though man, unless you derive pleasure from talking to them then stop.
Soz edited it that was just a funny meme just had forgot so i edited.

Eyo Solo

93/165
Eyo Solo said:
Imagine carrying a lesbian for 9 months knowing she is a waste of space herself since she won't ever reproduce.
Ha, facts. Having a daughter thinking she's gonna give you grandkids and realizing she's just gonna rub against another roastie without no means of reproducing, full on lesbians are revolting if you ask me.
I don't really care about them tbh since they are unattracted to men so I assume they would probably be less judgemental to ugly men, but this bitch thinking shes not pathetic herself is funny.