insanity of music

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Wanted to give an annoying normie music playlist to showcase something.

https://soundcloud.com/7obu

Really grinds my gears how normies play this happy-go-luck yacht style music all the time when the world is going to shit. Sharks are going extinct, pollution is in rivers, the male quality of life is shit, yet normie music is all happy sounding bullshit about their last sex or relationship. Normies have no empathy whatsoever and humans are a disease. All normie's priority is to reproduce like mice.

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
Check out

Trees of eternity - a million tears

I can't link cause I'm using a shitty phone but it's good song on youtube

It's atmospheric kinda dark and sad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JakeSimmonds said:
But yeah music like that you posted sucks it's annoying and high pitch crap
Yep its infantile music. They always put in voice clips of women pitch shifted higher to make them sound like babies on purpose. Its music for overly sheltered toddlers. The music tries to say the world is some kind of utopia when it is a hellhole. When I hear the music I get vibes of chads and stacies on a yacht, living the good life oblivious to the suffering of everyone else. It's meaningless trash.

Yes, back in the day the Beatles did make a lot of positive, utopia music. But they were actually human beings who acknowledged that the world had a dark side too. Some of their songs were deep. It wasn't idiocracy music like the songs of today.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JakeSimmonds said:
Check out

Trees of eternity - a million tears

I can't link cause I'm using a shitty phone but it's good song on youtube

It's atmospheric kinda dark and sad.
I actually kind of prefer female voices. But my resentment of women has grown so strong it makes it harder to enjoy the song. Incels are cursed.

Dippyloidboy

Incels.Net Junior
Hehehehehe I'm Peter Flynn. As in Phineas Flynn and PeterGriffin.Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Where's Perry? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Luminifera

Incels.Net Junior
I've also always found funny how normie music is always about sex and their ephemeral relationships. Can't they think of anything else to write about? My favorite songs are the ones who talk about the other things in life...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Luminifera said:
I've also always found funny how normie music is always about sex and their ephemeral relationships. Can't they think of anything else to write about? My favorite songs are the ones who talk about the other things in life...
Normies are shallow simpletons who only care about themselves, so no.

There is alternative music of actual substance, but it's censored by the media and radio.