Infatuations and Love

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
One of the things I hate most about myself is my tendency to become "obsessed" or "infatuated" with women who show me any kind of interest. Like, I just become full on fucking obsessed with the girl. For example, my co-worker began small talk with me last week or so and we got close and I asked for her Instagram. That's when she uploaded a picture there that was really revealing. Over the next few days we become more familiar with each other and she reveals her sexually obsessed nature to me. She talks about sex to me so casually. She and I talk about sex (I lied and told her I lost my virginity when I was a freshman lolols what a lie -- I'm 23) and she reveals to me that she has a baby. Remember guys, the coworker is only 19 and she has fucked so many times and she has a baby. Anyway, I ask her if she has a vibrator and she proudly tells me, "I have a dildo and a vibrator in one" -- all of this was said in person. It felt like real sex. I lead on her shoulder and she showed me some more sexually themed pictures of herself. But the next day, our boss promoted her to a different stand where she would make bigger tips. She got like hundreds in tips on her first day all because she's gorgeous. Now I'm obsessed with her. It's painful. No matter where I go, I always become close with a coworker and it destroys me when she just teases me and fucking dips. Now I don't even see the chick anymore because our fucking boss moved her. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of old fuckers. It's like, shit, every single thing that can possibly go wrong always goes wrong. Now when I see the girl, she's flirting with every other guy. Not like I stood a chance anyway though. I mean, I'm a bit shorter than other guys, I have no car, I have no social skills, I have no "game". And she's a 10/10 with a sexually charged personality. There's not even an alternate universe where she's interested in me. I also hate when she makes her way down to the concession stand that I work at and says hi to us all while wearing her gorgeous outfit and beautiful face. She waves so teasingly. It's torture. And I messaged her on Instagram and told her I miss her at my concession stand, and she fucking leaves me on read.

HOW DO I OVERCOME INFATUATIONS????

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
HOW DO I OVERCOME INFATUATIONS
Take the blackpill. Also mature.

If that's too much, from your story you aren't invisible to females, thus you don't look incel-tier and the redpill stuff about muh game might significantly improve your standing.

At least it's a lot better than bluepilledly orbiting a whore on Instagram and unironically wondering why she doesn't take you seriously.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
tremor said:
HOW DO I OVERCOME INFATUATIONS
Take the blackpill. Also mature.

If that's too much, from your story you aren't invisible to females, thus you don't look incel-tier and the redpill stuff about muh game might significantly improve your standing.

At least it's a lot better than bluepilledly orbiting a whore on Instagram and unironically wondering why she doesn't take you seriously.

I may not be invisible but maybe it's worse; women find me so ugly and weird that they choose to purposely tease me because they find it funny. Plus this chick eyeballs and flirts with every fucking Chad that walks by. Fucking ridiculous mate. I'd much rather these girls leave me the fuck alone then to go out of their way just to humiliate and tease me. It's like their mentality is "haha! Let me humiliate and destroy this sub and get a rush out of it!"

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I miss the days where you were allowed to beat people for talking shit to you.

Society is so cucked now that bullies are free to go around talking shit to people.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I may not be invisible but maybe it's worse; women find me so ugly and weird that they choose to purposely tease me because they find it funny.
If you're sure they're just making fun, then yeah, it's over. I'm not sure I can remember having witnessed anything of that sort IRL, but they say it can be a thing.
Plus this chick eyeballs and flirts with every fucking Chad that walks by. Fucking ridiculous mate. I'd much rather these girls leave me the fuck alone then to go out of their way just to humiliate and tease me. It's like their mentality is "haha! Let me humiliate and destroy this sub and get a rush out of it!"
Tbh in theory you could try to pretend to "like them back" as if they actually "liked you" and then, after projecting being popular with females, approach some low IQ low-tier Becky. Will take quite a while to deal with the illusion.

I'm just thinking about the hivemind thing. Usually if at least one female likes you, other ones will become interested too, and then it's growing and growing. This thing isn't really well analyzed in terms of blackpill as of now AFAIK, but it's a commonly known fact.

Most likely the hivemind will work against you of course, since females tend to understand each other pretty well most of the time, but hey, if you are mocked all the time anyway, then perhaps a bit more for an approach wouldn't hurt.

If you're risk-averse or hideous, I'd strongly advise against doing that of course, 2019 is grim for sub-Chad, a man can lose everything from home and job to freedom for expressing even the slightest romantic interest in muh queens.

schmuck

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
2019 is grim for sub-Chad
Errrm, by sub-Chad do you mean a middle tier below Chad but above incel? If so, I can think of another way any year is grim for subchad.

Alfred Lord Tennyson: "'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

I think this quote is problematic. See, assuming the middle tier subchad classification, those guys specialize in loving and losing. I ain't into bashing wimmin for the sake of, but they are nothing if not fickle embodied. So many times I've observed a wiman with her subchad date when her eyes go wide and astray at the sight of a full fledged CHAD. It's one thing to have never have loved at all shure it sucks out loud but to have it and lose it like that? I dunno, of the three possibilities, having it all, having a tenuous 'some' or none at all I'd prefer all or nothing. I'm not into being anyone's stepping stone.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
schmuck said:
tremor said:
2019 is grim for sub-Chad
Errrm, by sub-Chad do you mean a middle tier below Chad but above incel? If so, I can think of another way any year is grim for subchad.

Alfred Lord Tennyson: "'tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

I think this quote is problematic. See, assuming the middle tier subchad classification, those guys specialize in loving and losing. I ain't into bashing wimmin for the sake of, but they are nothing if not fickle embodied. So many times I've observed a wiman with her subchad date when her eyes go wide and astray at the sight of a full fledged CHAD. It's one thing to have never have loved at all shure it sucks out loud but to have it and lose it like that? I dunno, of the three possibilities, having it all, having a tenuous 'some' or none at all I'd prefer all or nothing. I'm not into being anyone's stepping stone.
Women do not experience geniune sexual attraction except for Chads and other women. They will always be looking to "branch out" and find another partner, even with Chad. With chad she will be constantly analyzing him and focusing on his flaws. If Chad is too masculine she will get tired of him being masculine and look for a beta. Once she finds a beta, she will find the beta boring in bed and look for another chad. No winning with modern women, nothing makes a narcissist satisfied.