IncelTears is FAKE news

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
They will cherrypick what they want, will miss real points of our posts, instead discussing things what was just secondary. Better not to care to deep, and just enjoy them being triggered, like stupid monkeys in zoo
They even screenshot obviously sarcastic or satirical posts thinking they were written seriously.

H4Z3RD

That's H43RD. Mr H4Z3RD
Napoleon deGeso said:
They will cherrypick what they want, will miss real points of our posts, instead discussing things what was just secondary. Better not to care to deep, and just enjoy them being triggered, like stupid monkeys in zoo
They even screenshot obviously sarcastic or satirical posts thinking they were written seriously.
There's a guy like that named Griffin Gaming. Who hates incels and uploads videos with their comments / blogs in sarcastic tones. Go check him out and remember to dislike xD

Fuzzle

Incels.Net Novice
NPCs are pre-programmed to hate incels no matter what they do.
It isnt only incel, but every kind of "weirdo" or social outcast. People like this have an outcast radar, they cringe when they see us from a far. Sometimes i notice this, even some people joking and laughing at my face. I think they just cant control, i dont know, maybe it is a defense mode against something.