IncelTears is FAKE news

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
IncelTears is nothing but a bunch of POS chads and retаrded ass stacies that gathered together to laugh and make fun of our problems, stories and community
Chads? Lol. These soyboys are the incelest of incels. Their jackal-like punchdown tactics make them more hypocritical and immoral than Orthodox Christian clergy; and it's quite hard to be worse than them.

INCELSIOR

Incels.Net Novice
This is because to foids and normies our problem is just “dry dick” and “other people have problems too”. They don’t understand that it’s more about neglect and rejection from society as a whole that’s bringing us down

mouseear

Not everyone can be Chad, and it is enforced
madness said:
IT fails because they refuse to try to understand our side. it's easy to point fingers and laugh and scoff in disgust when you've never been in so deep that seeing a couple hold hands in public makes you want to off yourself
Doesn't happen to me. I am disgusted by IT because they make fun of depressed, traumatized and suicidal persons.
They hate to make themselves feel better in their fraudulent relationships.
They fail because they try to behave like it is 1946 Germany and we are the Germans and they are the world politics punishing and "rehabilitating"

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Ritalinbro said:
lordoftheincels said:
I literally said MEN are to blame
why????????
Most governments, lawmakers, lawyers, judges and cops are men. Its chad males that take all the women, and men who white knight and shame sex drive in males. If you try to date someone's daughter, it will be her dad standing in the way, not her mom. 30% of males are incel yet the vast majority of males view incels as fringe and don't defend male's right to have a sex-drive. Women unite and help each other out. Men don't.
Today, more than 90 percent are at least one long time incels….
The 30 percent never had and have an unpaid sex contact with a foid….

mouseear

Not everyone can be Chad, and it is enforced
DarkestLoner3 said:
They fuсking RETURNED FROM THE DEAD?!?!?!

These people are like parasites. They simply won't leave depressed virgins alone. They will not be satisfied until every beta male inevitably ropes himself. And soyddit will as usual never give a fuck.
It is the same people who try and call everyone racist, mention white fragility, mention slavery, call you white boy. It just a bunch of people from the ghetto who are rejected all the time. Smear campaigns are real. The news is not. Its bought propaganda and entertainment.

Lonelyboy97

Incels.Net Junior
They desperately want to be seen as heroes fighting the "villain" (incels) that they dont bother to actually hear what we have to say and they end up tearing down people that are already so low and looked down on in society so that they can feel all self righteous. They're pathetic and narcissistic.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
They desperately want to be seen as heroes fighting the "villain" (incels) that they dont bother to actually hear what we have to say and they end up tearing down people that are already so low and looked down on in society so that they can feel all self righteous. They're pathetic and narcissistic.
And unbelievably racist, we have a sex worker lurking here. I can tell.

OysterSauce

Incels.Net Master
True. But what's up with digging up these old-ass threads?

Lonelyboy97

Incels.Net Junior
Lonelyboy97 said:
True. But what's up with digging up these old-ass threads?
Well I'm new here, so I never saw them when they were first posted but after going through the website I've just been finding them, I found the pony utopia one because someone mentioned the concept in a newer one and I just looked up "pony utopia" and the original thread popped up lol

Mr. Noname20

Incels.Net Regular
The Beta Cucks from Cucktears are ther real Loser and retards. Bunch of Soyboys and Foids insulting and making fun of Depressed and Lonley People are Pathetic as Fu**. I know this Assholes are Just virgin Loser the think the have Bonus Points by Foids the want never have sex with them when ther insulting us. How i say,pathetic Idiots