IncelTears is FAKE news

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
IncelTears is such fake news. I have actually told incels to be nicer to women, and yet get accused of being the opposite. Jfl, you must have some kind of legitimate mental disorder if you believe that I am the cause of why incels dislike women.

I have even advocated for a pony utopia. But ponies are too black pilled for these cucks at IT. JFL when arguing with a bunch of foids in animus mode, its like arguing with a male bully...

I literally said MEN are to blame and this is the thanks I get from these worthless cucks at IT...

Its like what Green goblin said...no matter what you do for them they will always hate you...

Tupolev

Спецназ
They take everything out of context, and make false accusations. The truth is, they would rather point the finger at you, than take a good long look in the mirror, and realize THEY are the reason we feel antipathy towards women and society. They have no one to blame but themselves. Their bullying is why i'm filled with burning hot hatred.

Tupolev

Спецназ
IT can point their dirty fingernails all they want. Not my fault women turned out the way they did. Their parents failed to raise them in the proper setting. Not our fault women are no longer caring, loving, or nurturing. Not lords fault we feel the way we do. I'm actually surprised they would point the finger at him of all people, as he tends to be relaxed most of the time. But i guess that goes to show how brainless IT is.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Take it easy and dont worry!

The real conspirators who cover up and fake are the authorities and system mass media, which slander citizens as conspirators, who write the sad truth in the social media. And thank the social media, this is understood by more and more people. But only very slowly, because the truth spreading boards are flooded, spied, sabotaged by truth allergics and in rogue states even closed by the polit police and polit "justice"....

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Sometimes guys who are popular with girls at one point fail at another point in life.

For example, I was popular with girls in H.S, and did date a lot, but I got nothing in college. In fact, I got rejected (either directly or indirectly) about 8 times by girls, some of them being average or below average in appearance.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Sometimes guys who are popular with girls at one point fail at another point in life.

For example, I was popular with girls in H.S, and did date a lot, but I got nothing in college. In fact, I got rejected (either directly or indirectly) about 8 times by girls, some of them being average or below average in appearance.

Many women are like their low age offsprings ins the sandpit. There are a lot of no used toys. And if one take a toy, all others want play with it just at the same time; and not with an other not yet occupied toy….

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women REJECT us, and have ZERO interest sexually, and someone its OUR fault instead? haha, what a bunch of crap!
Thats incelTears logic. Somehow we need to respect women more, EVEN if we declare a pony utopia and blame men for making a crap society, apparently we dont respect women ENOUGH and somehow its our fault for being incel...only warped cucks think this way...only warped cucks believe women are magical personality detectors and yet, end up with abusive chads or broken relationships everytime...

madness

Incels.Net Junior
IT fails because they refuse to try to understand our side. it's easy to point fingers and laugh and scoff in disgust when you've never been in so deep that seeing a couple hold hands in public makes you want to off yourself

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
IT fails because they refuse to try to understand our side. it's easy to point fingers and laugh and scoff in disgust when you've never been in so deep that seeing a couple hold hands in public makes you want to off yourself
Doesn't happen to me. I am disgusted by IT because they make fun of depressed, traumatized and suicidal persons.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Doesn't happen to me. I am disgusted by IT because they make fun of depressed, traumatized and suicidal persons.
That's the same reason i find them to be despicable human ticks. They prey on those that are in their most vulnerable positions. Only cowards would target a man when he's laying face down in the mud. They're malevolent ticks, they're a hate group, and they deserve pure misfortune for their cowardice.