Incels equated with ΙSΙS in UK parliament

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Be prepared for legal persecution of ugly lonely men.

We are about to be officially recognized as equal to muslim terrorists and you know how they are punished? They are killed.

SJWs trade our basic needs for state-enforced female privilege and designate capital punishment for us who don't fit in their perfect world of Chads, females and depersonalized NPC slaves who are only allowed to live as long as they obediently pay for never-ending feast of the better people.

Link
https://youtu.be/oqNw5XxHACg

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Re: Incels equated with ΙSΙS in UK parliament

We Incels should create our own flag and country and we might as well become even more like ΙSΙS and make propaganda videos and have our own political construct.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Re: Incels equated with ΙSΙS in UK parliament

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
We Incels should create our own flag and country and we might as well become even more like ΙSΙS and make propaganda videos and have our own political construct.
God forbid imitating ΙSΙS. Btw it would only justify SJW outrage.

To transform incel community into a movement we'll have to redefine or improve some of the basic concepts and become on the whole more normie-friendly to amass members count. Even then it wouldn't really work because of the image we have. Really not worth trying. If normans want to learn the hard way and wait until it becomes too late to fix the situation, so be it.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Yep. It's all over for us. Ellіot Rodger and that Toronto Van Attack guy put us under the public spotlight. I made a thread where another user posted a video about how an FBI Special Agent at a conference referred to us as a "growing domestic terrorism threat". While displaying videos of Mumkey Jones, playing into the theory that he got banned from YouTube not because of policy violations, but from direct orders by the FBI. That's scary shit. The FBI and intelligence agencies are very powerful, and to be considered a primary target for them is fucking terrifying.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Be prepared for legal persecution of ugly lonely men.

We are about to be officially recognized as equal to muslim terrorists and you know how they are punished? They are killed.

SJWs trade our basic needs for state-enforced female privilege and designate capital punishment for us who don't fit in their perfect world of Chads, females and depersonalized NPC slaves who are only allowed to live as long as they obediently pay for never-ending feast of the better people.
Stop empowering these fuck-wads. Nothing in the video says there are gonna start killing and arresting incels. Doomsaying it just normalizes it and turns it into a mentally registered thing.

Anyway, its times like these that I'm glad to be an American. The UK is cucked beyond belief. On the other hand, its easier to get laid in the UK so less chance of being incel there.

But, same old same old. This is the reason us Americans divorced the UK in 1776, this is just Britain returning to it's faggy roots of tyrannical emasculation of free-thinkers.

Charles

Incels.Net Junior
This is terrible! If we had better mental health provision through the NHS it would alleviate much despair many of us feel.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Stop empowering these fuck-wads. Nothing in the video says there are gonna start killing and arresting incels. Doomsaying it just normalizes it and turns it into a mentally registered thing.
Can't empower anyone without having power. And of course they wouldn't jump straight to arrests. Hopefully there will never be any, we just aren't doing anything illegal, but I expect the worst, laws can be modified.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Can't empower anyone without having power. And of course they wouldn't jump straight to arrests. Hopefully there will never be any, we just aren't doing anything illegal, but I expect the worst, laws can be modified.
Law of attraction my man. Even if you don't believe in that psychic shit, the mere idea of it can seek to normalize it and make it a thing in our brains, causing slippery slope.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Law of attraction my man. Even if you don't believe in that psychic shit, the mere idea of it can seek to normalize it and make it a thing in our brains, causing slippery slope.
"If I ignore it maybe it will go away".

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
"If I ignore it maybe it will go away".
The news controls people by making you watch it. If everyone stopped watching the news they wouldn't have so much power anymore.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
The news controls people by making you watch it. If everyone stopped watching the news they wouldn't have so much power anymore.
What's in the video was really said in the UK parliament. It's a fact. What I wrote in the OP post is not a fact, but how I view the whole thing of course, you aren't forced into thinking the same way, but there is nothing wrong about knowing a fact. It's actually a good thing to be aware of the situation.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
What's in the video was really said in the UK parliament. It's a fact. What I wrote in the OP post is not a fact, but how I view the whole thing of course, you aren't forced into thinking the same way, but there is nothing wrong about knowing a fact. It's actually a good thing to be aware of the situation.
Its not good though to exaggerate their power. It just causes a potential mental normalization. Potential because nothing is certain. Yes there are certain odds that post like yours might cancel the tyranny. But judging from patterns law of attraction probabilities seems more likely.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Its not good though to exaggerate their power. It just causes a potential mental normalization. Potential because nothing is certain. Yes there are certain odds that post like yours might cancel the tyranny. But judging from patterns law of attraction probabilities seems more likely.
There aren't that many restrictions to application of the power SJW have today and seems like these are mostly legal and moral, not social, economic or whatever else. If so, it really only takes equating us with terrorists to ignore the restrictions and justify purges. As for "power" of counter-terrorists, here you go https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism

Of course applying all those to "solve" the incel problem is insane, but SJWs really are mad or, at the very best, extremely ignorant of the situation we are in.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
There aren't that many restrictions to application of the power SJW have today and seems like these are mostly legal and moral, not social, economic or whatever else. If so, it really only takes equating us with terrorists to ignore the restrictions and justify purges. As for "power" of counter-terrorists, here you go https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism

Of course applying all those to "solve" the incel problem is insane, but SJWs really are mad or, at the very best, extremely ignorant of the situation we are in.
America already equates 10% of the population with terrorists. The FBI puts hardcore christians, conspiracy theorists, racists, incels, off-gridders, political dissendents, muslims and the like, all on a terrorist watch list. About 10% of the population is on the watch list already. The last time the government overstepped its bounds was the Waco Massacre. I doubt the government is in the mood for anymore negative publicity like that.

Mass arrests and genocide of anyone who can't get laid? Paranoid musings nothing more. Well at least, in the US. Who knows what the UK will do. The UK is still trying to tell us what games we can or cannot play.

Studentguy123

Incels.Net Junior
I think that equating us to ΙSΙS is extreme. I highly doubt most of us actually want to kill anyone. I think we just want the world to change and give us what we have earned and what we deserve

Studentguy123

Incels.Net Junior
Really quick, I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
Studentguy123 said:
Really quick, I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?
post it here: https://incels.net/viewforum.php?f=13

Studentguy123

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
Studentguy123 said:
post it here: https://incels.net/viewforum.php?f=13
I can't, since I just joined it won't let me post anything new. I have to use a reply. Can you help me?