Incels dot co as FBI Sting Operation or PSYOP:

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Incels dot co

They will reject your application if you do not provide what they would consider a detailed psychological profile of yourself.

They also seemingly-randomly delete accounts for no reason, including those that have contributed much and are in good standing.

The more information an investigative agency has, and the more they can remove what gets in the way of an investigation, the better.

I don't think it's a stretch at all, even tho I am of course only guessing. But I'd almost be willing to put money on it. It would explain the requirement for getting in amounting to a lot of potential self-incrimination, and explain the need to narrow down any possible suspects should an act of violence happen again.

There has been enough attention drawn to incel-related violence to warrant an effort like this. As soon as it looks like something may go down, IP addresses are traced and people are kept an eye on.

Even tho most of us are smart enough to use proxies...the thing about going without sex for a long time is we tend to be smarter than the average individual. If I dig, I'm sure I can even find studies and proof verifying how being with a woman lowers a man's intelligence. A guy in the YT mgtow community posting a video on it once a while back.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Dionysos

Incels dot co

They will reject your application if you do not provide what they would consider a detailed psychological profile of yourself.

They also seemingly-randomly delete accounts for no reason, including those that have contributed much and are in good standing.

The more information an investigative agency has, and the more they can remove what gets in the way of an investigation, the better.

I don't think it's a stretch at all, even tho I am of course only guessing. But I'd almost be willing to put money on it. It would explain the requirement for getting in amounting to a lot of potential self-incrimination, and explain the need to narrow down any possible suspects should an act of violence happen again.

There has been enough attention drawn to incel-related violence to warrant an effort like this. As soon as it looks like something may go down, IP addresses are traced and people are kept an eye on.

Even tho most of us are smart enough to use proxies...the thing about going without sex for a long time is we tend to be smarter than the average individual. If I dig, I'm sure I can even find studies and proof verifying how being with a woman lowers a man's intelligence. A guy in the YT mgtow community posting a video on it once a while back.

Don’t bet on it. The FBI is dumb as ѕhit.
Being a lonely virgin male does not make him a terrorist no matter how much the media wants it to.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Slammher said:
Incels dot co

Don’t bet on it. The FBI is dumb as ѕhit.
Being a lonely virgin male does not make him a terrorist no matter how much the media wants it to.

Anyone can easily be a "terrorist" when it comes to how feds/etc define the word. I used to fight govt a lot back in the day...they would latch on to that word every now and then if they didn't like where the defendant was going with things. They apply the word as far and as wide as possible, and you can bet would attach it to an incel who acts out.

Just sayin.

MostHatedCel

I just want to watch the world suffer.
Incels dot co

I feel like that site is done deal, it's been purged to ѕhit and pretty mostly everyone knows about it and the members. That's why i didn't even go on the site when i searched for an incel forum to become a member.

MostHatedCel

Like this site if you say anything to violent you will be banned so I doubt FBI runs that site. Why would they ban violent people when there trying to keep an eye on them??
The FBI doesn't run the site, but it's definitely being looked upon. I think this site is more lowkey since there's lesser members in it, we might just get the occasional IT cuck every once in a little while but that's it.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Like this site if you say anything to violent you will be banned so I doubt FBI runs that site. Why would they ban violent people when there trying to keep an eye on them??
Well, they would have to anyway as a matter of course. If they are tracing people, they know the dude will re-join from a similar address and have similar character traits. And if they are tracing people who are very def violent, then they already know where/who the person is, with some likelyhood anyway.

Although I come here through proxy, I can still be traced if enough effort is put in. But the authorities also need a lot-lot of evidence to take anyone down, and the laws supporting free speech are still strong enough that really, anyone here can say almost anything and not have it be an actual legal issue. At least for Americans.

And, really nothing can be done until a crime is actually committed. Best they can hope for is that if someone goes ER again, any evidence they gather from incel forums just adds to prison sentences...not much can really be done to ever stop someone except under unusual circumstances. If someone is determined to go ER, they will, and they'll be at least somewhat successful or worse (better?)... ;)

PizzaTheHut

Nothing Matters said:
Well, they would have to anyway as a matter of course. If they are tracing people, they know the dude will re-join from a similar address and have similar character traits. And if they are tracing people who are very def violent, then they already know where/who the person is, with some likelyhood anyway.

Although I come here through proxy, I can still be traced if enough effort is put in. But the authorities also need a lot-lot of evidence to take anyone down, and the laws supporting free speech are still strong enough that really, anyone here can say almost anything and not have it be an actual legal issue. At least for Americans.

And, really nothing can be done until a crime is actually committed. Best they can hope for is that if someone goes ER again, any evidence they gather from incel forums just adds to prison sentences...not much can really be done to ever stop someone except under unusual circumstances. If someone is determined to go ER, they will, and they'll be at least somewhat successful or worse (better?)... ;)

Why not use a VPN? That's what I use (well and a host of other methods) to conceal my identity

Panther

Admiral
I don't know what to tell you other then .co is a garbage-bag website. It's the McDonald's of the incel community. I prefer higher quality content.

SpiritAnimal

.co is trash, that site used to be good until the mods went on mass banning sprees, it got to the point where it was a matter of when you were going to get banned rather than if.

StoicNihilist

"Happiness is a warm gun."
.co is trash, that site used to be good until the mods went on mass banning sprees, it got to the point where it was a matter of when you were going to get banned rather than if.
Yeah dude they ban everyone over there.

I poured my heart out to them just to make an account. And was banned over what I consider to be a relatively trivial thing.

I always tried to post high effort content and discussions to the forum. That means jack ѕhit to them, apparently.

MostHatedCel

I got lucky coming across this website because i was trying to go that exact website to register, but ended up searching incels on Google and came across this instead. Guess i got lucky finding this.

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
I chose this forum over .co because it's less crowded and your average poster IQ here has 3 digits. Most ѕhit on .co is reactionary low effort memes and ER or Cho related edgy threads of angst.

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal said:
I chose this forum over .co because it's less crowded and your average poster IQ here has 3 digits. Most ѕhit on .co is reactionary low effort memes and ER or Cho related edgy threads of angst.
Based, the whole reaction thing gets old and that's all that site has.

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal said:
Yeah dude they ban everyone over there.

I poured my heart out to them just to make an account. And was banned over what I consider to be a relatively trivial thing.

I always tried to post high effort content and discussions to the forum. That means jack ѕhit to them, apparently.
ranking in that site doesn't mean anything there, you're as equal as a recruit.

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
I don't know what to tell you other then .co is a garbage-bag website. It's the McDonald's of the incel community. I prefer higher quality content.
The problem is that there is so little activity here. The membership numbers compared to contributers is way off, and there are tons of lurkers. It seems like only a very tiny percentage actively contribute.

I've learned some really interesting stuff about others and myself here. But I want a lot more. Especially since it's proven worthwhile. The lack of participants stunts that growth.

And, there are hella-lot more incels in the world than in just the couple/few forums that exist devoted to it. You can't tell me this is the best one??

Slammher

He-Man Woman-Hater
Thanksgiving was like a week ago
For me, time goes by super-fast. It was a week ago tomorrow, but for me, it feels like it was both two days ago and months ago at the same time.

Time goes by so fast for me that I actually get very angry about it.

Hence decades now of no sex...with no real solution in sight at the rate time goes.

Panther

Admiral
And, there are hella-lot more incels in the world than in just the couple/few forums that exist devoted to it. You can't tell me this is the best one??
Actually in my opinion this is the best one. The reasoning behind that is very simple. Our staff here is the most friendly. At least that's been my experience. I also like the design better than any other.