Incels are not entitled, its females who are entitled.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Watched a video of a hot german nerd chick. I want nothing more to be in a loving, sexual relationship with a german nerd chick. Something about braniac engineer women turns me on and makes me feel romance.

I am the opposite of entitled. I know she would reject me instantly and I have no chance. I am ethnicel after all. Its soft eugenics. But lets say that girls have to date their own race. As an ethnicel I would benefit. Because hardly anyone in my town is my own race. Therefore, all the women in my town would have me as their only option. It would be a gigawin. SJW multiculturalism does not help ethnicels like me at all, it just gives girls more options and more options for girls of my own race to reject me.

Also, I am a First-Wave feminist and what gets me going is the idea of a hot, tall, German woman who is good at science. Yet she will just reject me because N. Tesla said it would be like this. Why cannot I love a woman for being a nerd? ALSO, I would settle for a chick of my own race. Yet chicks are sexists who wont settle for anyone else. They all demand having the top 1% of males, demanding males to be top-tier giganerds, and refuse to for settle for anything else.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Watched a video of a hot german nerd chick. I want nothing more to be in a loving, sexual relationship with a german nerd chick. Something about braniac engineer women turns me on and makes me feel romance.

I am the opposite of entitled. I know she would reject me instantly and I have no chance. I am ethnicel after all. Its soft eugenics. But lets say that girls have to date their own race. As an ethnicel I would benefit. Because hardly anyone in my town is my own race. Therefore, all the women in my town would have me as their only option. It would be a gigawin. SJW multiculturalism does not help ethnicels like me at all, it just gives girls more options and more options for girls of my own race to reject me.

Also, I am a First-Wave feminiѕt and what gets me going is the idea of a hot, tall, German woman who is good at science. Yet she will just reject me because N. Tesla said it would be like this. Why cannot I love a woman for being a nerd? ALSO, I would settle for a chick of my own race. Yet chicks are sexists who wont settle for anyone else. They all demand having the top 1% of males, demanding males to be top-tier giganerds, and refuse to for settle for anything else.
I want nothing more to be in a loving, sexual relationship with a german nerd chick.

I would take anyone whose not obese or grotesquely ugly.

mrvirginbasementguy

Incels.Net Junior
maybe i am a german american girl, who gets excellent grades, the easiest subjects being science and math, who also wears glasses, often told i am attractive and approached by strangers. is that a becki? even if she has chads always blowing up her snap?
but im rly just a virgin chillin in my mommas basemnet yeah women amiright but fr tho you guys should chill with this self hatred and the female hating yall are gonna get nowhere with that attitude

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Every dating book I ever read says girls only date guys who have options. That is one of the many reasons I say female attraction to males is not geniune. They only get jealous at high status girls taking a guy. They just want to have power over a guy. That is why I told that one mentalcel who told us that he only wants women he cannot have. I told him to stop being a total fаg. I view him as having no geniune attraction to women, just a status/envy thing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont think you understand what the word entitlement means.

Entitled means you demand everyone to cater to your preferences. Eliot Rodgers was entitled. Most incels are not entitled. Most females are entitled. Most incels simply want a female who is not obese. Like in this post, I said my ideal chick is a German nerd chick, but I know she will be too entitled to give me a chance, so I will settle for a chick of my own race. Entitled people never settle.

The rest of what you said, just sounds like cuck shit about shaming me for being attracted to intelligence in women. Good job promoting the worldview that males arent allowed to have a sexuality btw. Also lol at "objectification" meme. 10/10 for cuckery.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
wagwanmyg said:
No, I agree with your perspective to an extent. but IF you want all women lose weight purely for a man's interest (and not for their own health, let's say), it just sounds like certain men want "demand every woman to cater to their preferences". There's nothing wrong with being attracted to intelligence: I personally find intelligence in men extremely attractive - that, along with a good beard and a good sense of humour. Race, however, has never bothered me.
No, its the other way around, because its fat feminist chicks who go on Model magazines demanding male preferences change and demanding males lust for obese landwhales that are 700 lbs.

No male who is 700 lbs would in their right minds expect women to lust after them.
This "hot German chick" you have in mind, let's say she isn't attracted to you (since you're so certain she wouldn't be): what if she isn't attracted to you because, maybe, she doesn't find you physically appealing? Not the end of the world, plenty other German fish in the sea. However, the same goes for you - you wouldn't want to be in a relationship with you're not physically attracted to. After all, it's in a person's sexual nature to go for someone that they are attracted to (aside from emotional connection)

Cheers,

Z.

P.S. What's your race? I'm South Asian.
No because I'm incel and other chicks would make me beta orbit them and then eventually find someone higher status than me and date/fuck them instead.