incels and femcels need to come together

love

Femoid
So now I'm chilling with femcels.

They are like a splitting image and have their own lingo! OMG "pink pilled" its so cute!

Anyway they have basically the same complaints as you in some ways slightly different. They want long term relationships and marriage and are femcel if they cant end up married. I cant find a husband either so maybe I'm a femcel? Having sex is meaningless to femcels because sex doesn't mean relationship which is what they want. They believe their male counter parts are more focused on sex. They also hate you mostly because you dont accept them. Same as you they dont feel accepted by society your in the same category as chads and stacie who also dont accept them. I think the first step is accepting femcels and recognizing that they have similar struggles you do. Theyve been bullied through school, dont feel attractive, havent been to school dances, havent been asked out and if they have had sex it didnt turn into a relationship and they were used for sex and dumped after, which you may not understand but its the worst thing ever to just be used for sex it makes you feel completely worthless trust me on this.

they beilve that incels are looking for average looking women. They dont think they are average, they think they are lower.
They dont like being told to not be a "landwhale" I agree with this thats just mean and hurtful, women have a harder time loosing weight
They believe that you incels dont want them and only want stacies and that you incels have high standards that they cant meet
They think you can date women but just believe that the women can do better than you

the two sides need to work things out so y'all can date each other and I can be cupid.

love

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
If looks didnt matter, incels WOULDNT EXIST correct?
Neither would femcels. They are your match. Similar complains about bullying and not finding a partner. Then different because men think with their dick not their brain, use women for sex, ect.

Honestly the femcels make sense, it is real problems women face. I wish I knew about them when I was going through my break up could have done alot of venting.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
they beilve that incels are looking for average looking women. They dont think they are average, they think they are lower.
They dont like being told to not be a "landwhale" I agree with this thats just mean and hurtful, women have a harder time loosing weight
They believe that you incels dont want them and only want stacies and that you incels have high standards that they cant meet
They think you can date women but just believe that the women can do better than you

the two sides need to work things out so y'all can date each other and I can be cupid.
Male hypergamy: because every able-bodied non-landwhale is automatically a Stacy. /soy
This is perhaps the most low IQ post you have made so far.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:

Male hypergamy: because every able-bodied non-landwhale is automatically a Stacy. /soy
This is perhaps the most low IQ post you have made so far.
No you've used the low IQ post quote too many times its lost its effect now.

This is actually my best post thus far even better than offering you sex because if we can combined incels and femcels and I can put you 2 together than you can have unlimited sex.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
"It's not real if I didn't feel anything".
Top kek.
This is actually my best post thus far even better than offering you sex because if we can combined incels and femcels and I can put you 2 together than you can have unlimited sex.
Chadcels only.

Daily reminder that their subplebbit started as a parody and no one can tell to which extent it is one know.
Another reminder that doing what you are suggesting is creating a new FA community, doesn't solve the problem at all, only makes the community more soy and cucked.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:
"It's not real if I didn't feel anything".
Top kek.
Chadcels only.

Daily reminder that their subplebbit started as a parody and no one can tell to which extent it is one know.
Another reminder that doing what you are suggesting is creating a new FA community, doesn't solve the problem at all, only makes the community more soy and cucked.
You need to get new lines your starting to repeat yourself buddy.

Ive been through this already I dont date chads. I looksmatched my exs and they were average or below average.

I dont know what soy is and I think we have a different definition of what a cuck is.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
Why would I reply to the same things in different ways?
Ive been through this already I dont date chads. I looksmatched my exs and they were average or below average.

I dont know what soy is and I think we have a different definition of what a cuck is.
Good for you.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:
Why would I reply to the same things in different ways?

Good for you.
Your just so helpful. I look forward to your replies they make me laugh with how short and to the point you are.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
love said:
Your just so helpful. I look forward to your replies they make me laugh with how short and to the point you are.
I didn't promise any help. And not all replies are like that, you will find a long one.

love

Femoid
tremor said:
love said:
I didn't promise any help. And not all replies are like that, you will find a long one.
Usually they are short. Maybe you still have to warm up a bit. I promise I dont bite, unless you want me to.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Femcel if they can't get married?! Incels can't even make it to a date, even with a femcel.

Edit: hell, most incels can't even make FRIENDS!!!

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I browsed a femcels group elsewhere, and a lot of those women still wouldn't like someone like me who's short and skinny. There's actually a thread there where it says most of them prefer overweight men.

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
Femcel if they can't get married?! Incels can't even make it to a date, even with a femcel.

But if you think about it’s what important to both of you. The entire point of dating for women is getting married. They may have be able to have sex with men but it’s casual and doesn’t turn into a relationship they are used and lied to by men. Like men do this shit all the time, I was on a date with this guy and overall it was a great date until the end. It was 11pm on a weeknight I had to go home and walk my dog and get to bed. This guy didn’t care and kept inviting me back to his place and told me to bring my dog with me but it’s not what I wanted or was for after 1 date. He kept pressuring and then ghosted me because he didn’t want a relationship even though that what he said he wanted, he just wanted sex. That’s how you test who’s seriously going to date you. A guy who interested in you will wait for sex.

For you it’s like getting a relationship but with no sex or love. It’s pointless and not fulfilling.

love

Femoid
vcelguy said:
Femcels are like HL3, everybody talks about it, but it doesn't exist.
Why’s it so hard to believe they exist? Females get bullied too, I was bullied in high school it happens. There are women who are overweight, have acne, facial flaws, need braces, and with disabilities. What’s the worst that can happen by saying it’s real? They don’t like incels mostky because you don’t like them. If your open to the idea of females you get a better chance for asending.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
love said:
notheregoaway said:

But if you think about it’s what important to both of you. The entire point of dating for women is getting married. They may have be able to have sex with men but it’s casual and doesn’t turn into a relationship they are used and lied to by men. Like men do this ѕhit all the time, I was on a date with this guy and overall it was a great date until the end. It was 11pm on a weeknight I had to go home and walk my dog and get to bed. This guy didn’t care and kept inviting me back to his place and told me to bring my dog with me but it’s not what I wanted or was for after 1 date. He kept pressuring and then ghosted me because he didn’t want a relationship even though that what he said he wanted, he just wanted sex. That’s how you test who’s seriously going to date you. A guy who interested in you will wait for sex.

For you it’s like getting a relationship but with no sex or love. It’s pointless and not fulfilling.
Despite not being a really sexual being, I'd be flattered if a woman wanted to have sex with me. That's basically the ultimate indicator of attraction. Relationships are next.

This proves my point that in most cases, women will ignore or not see signs of a guy being a horndog and will go out with him anyway. I'd never dream of doing this, but am still single.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
love said:
vcelguy said:
Femcels are like HL3, everybody talks about it, but it doesn't exist.
Why’s it so hard to believe they exist? Females get bullied too, I was bullied in high school it happens. There are women who are overweight, have acne, facial flaws, need braces, and with disabilities. What’s the worst that can happen by saying it’s real? They don’t like incels mostky because you don’t like them. If your open to the idea of females you get a better chance for asending.
It comes full circle. I'm open to any woman within the age range of 21-55, as long as their hygiene is good and we have things in common.

Explain to me why whenever I try to date the "undateable" I still get rejected in cruel ways, or ghosted? And then these same ladies end up with someone who's either better looking, or a total prick.