Incel youtubers?

NervousOtaku

Incels.Net Junior
Hi guys. I've seen a lot of threads about incel music, memes, and other art, but I was wondering about youtubers? Most of the mainstream youtubers I've encountered are total white knights and fedoras who get all their news from r/all.
Are there any underground blackpilled youtubers or independent film makers for guys like us? Please help me out with good suggestions. Thanks :p

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
NervousOtaku said:
Hi guys. I've seen a lot of threads about incel music, memes, and other art, but I was wondering about youtubers? Most of the mainstream youtubers I've encountered are total white knights and fedoras who get all their news from r/all.
Amen.

The reason is most incels tend to be ugly and depressed so tend to not ever become famous on Youtube, since most want to hide their appearance on the world. So it creates an atmosphere where incels never seem to say anything and only chads and blue pilled fedora normans get a say.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Oreoman is one of my favorites as he is very realist. He's blackpill as fuсk. Baraka Mkray (RIP) was blackpill and realistic as fuсk as well. Too bad he killed himself because he was incel. I also like HeedandSucceed, but he is less entertaining than the other two.

NervousOtaku

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
NervousOtaku said:
Amen.

The reason is most incels tend to be ugly and depressed so tend to not ever become famous on Youtube, since most want to hide their appearance on the world. So it creates an atmosphere where incels never seem to say anything and only chads and blue pilled fedora normans get a say.
It sucks that the system is so rigged against ugly people. Maybe that's why we thrive in forums and fail in video formats.
Still, I'd love to see more black pill films, even if it's animation or something where the face isn't the first thing we all see. Depression can be a catalyst for creativity despite its oppresive nature. The blackpilled worldview is way underrepresented and when it does see the sun, it's viewed through the lenses of normos with little context or research.
I know I'm not contributing just by complaining, but I felt as if I should say it.

NervousOtaku

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Oreoman is one of my favorites as he is very realist. He's blackpill as fuсk. Baraka Mkray (RIP) was blackpill and realistic as fuсk as well. Too bad he killed himself because he was incel. I also like HeedandSucceed, but he is less entertaining than the other two.
Thanks for the recommends. I was so sad watchjng Baraka Mkray's channel. He was so lonely and angry and he didn't deserve to die. All incels need love; I'm upset that he was sucked into a vortex of self loathing and killed himself so young.
I'll probably throw on HeedandSucceed while I'm playing video games or doing chores. I dig easy vibes and just the sound of another person (who isn't a total fakecell) keeping me company is something I crave. Thanks again for the feedback!

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
NervousOtaku said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Thanks for the recommends. I was so sad watchjng Baraka Mkray's channel. He was so lonely and angry and he didn't deserve to die. All incels need love; I'm upset that he was sucked into a vortex of self loathing and killed himself so young.
I'll probably throw on HeedandSucceed while I'm playing video games or doing chores. I dig easy vibes and just the sound of another person (who isn't a total fakecell) keeping me company is something I crave. Thanks again for the feedback!
No problem man. I tend to watch incel youtubers almost every day so that I feel like I'm not alone in my misery!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
NervousOtaku said:
lordoftheincels said:
NervousOtaku said:
Amen.

It sucks that the system is so rigged against ugly people. Maybe that's why we thrive in forums and fail in video formats.
Still, I'd love to see more black pill films, even if it's animation or something where the face isn't the first thing we all see. Depression can be a catalyst for creativity despite its oppresive nature. The blackpilled worldview is way underrepresented and when it does see the sun, it's viewed through the lenses of normos with little context or research.
I know I'm not contributing just by complaining, but I felt as if I should say it.
I don't know if there is a specific youtube conspiracy that puts ugly incels videos lower in the search results or not.

Maybe there is a conspiracy, maybe there isn't.

But even without a conspiracy, ugly incel videos would still fail because they would lack the confidence or effort to make exciting videos and they would feel less motivation to do everything it takes to make their channel grow.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
NervousOtaku said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I watched his video for the first time. Fuсking cunt in the comments...normies are the bigots bigots.
The Kitties Kill said:
Oh shut the fuсk up bitch, with your faux outrage lol it's people like you who need to drop dead. These males are psychotic and have been roaming the streets freely for years, clearly putting women and children in danger. It's a blessing that they only take out themselves and nobody else. And this is one of the many reasons the black community is so unsafe to this day. It's men like Baraka who are constantly walking around without being institutionalized, and pieces of shit like you who are constantly protecting them! Fuсk off"
Fuсking bitcheѕ like that...i swear...if there's a hell...

Not allowed to say how much I hate cunts like that. Because then they will just use it to "prove" im the big-bad incel. They are beyond even pure evil, people like that are less than animals.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This is the only video of his I've seen but it seems pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qPg2RgGgz4

However I disagree on a couple points, I don't think sexbots are the answer but I like the idea and reasoning he is trying to convey. Also I don't believe monogamy/marriage will help incels/males but make it worse. I think some alternative solution is needed

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I watch a lot of sandman's videos. To be honest his voice is so damn annoying and sounds like the most annoying robot I have ever heard. Watching his videos makes me question my existence. The only reason I watch it is because some of the stuff is interesting.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Update: I officially can't watch Sandman's videos anymore, his voice is too freakin unbelievably annoying. I thought feminist's voices were annoying...but then I found sandman.