Incel Wiki doesn't even want to document the existence of sites Serge doesn't consider part of the incel community

Tupolev

Спецназ
Sarge is kind of annoying. I don't know why he would think his projects are the only ones that matter. Maybe it's just selfishness.

I think it's important we have different sites and forums. I think it's best if incels have multiple platforms to choose from.

SuperCheatBros

PUA is a scam, Blacks CAN be incel, AWALT
Sarge is kind of annoying. I don't know why he would think his projects are the only ones that matter. Maybe it's just selfishness.

I think it's important we have different sites and forums. I think it's best if incels have multiple platforms to choose from.
That's why Knajjd banned people left and right for even mentioning Weebs. It's like the shit Google and YouTube do.

Tupolev

Спецназ
That's why Knajjd banned people left and right for even mentioning Weebs. It's like the ѕhit Google and YouTube do.
That might be why sarge keeps knajjd around. Everyone knows knajjd is way too strict and takes his position too seriously. But i guess if you're sarge, that's exactly what you need ... someone who's willing to ban anyone at any moment, for daring to put a positive light on someone elses project.

SuperCheatBros

That might be why sarge keeps knajjd around. Everyone knows knajjd is way too strict and takes his position too seriously. But i guess if you're sarge, that's exactly what you need ... someone who's willing to ban anyone at any moment, for daring to put a positive light on someone elses project.
Nothing like Aleph the Jew and Ahmet the Chaddam trying to control incels

SuperCheatBros

Didn't they ban Zesto basically for bragging? Despite the fact that lookswise he's at a disadvantage compared to knajjd? Ridiculous

Also, knajjd goes around mocking me for my alopecia on Discord

I doubt he's even 5'2. The average in Turkey is 5'8 jfl

Tupolev

Спецназ
Didn't they ban Zesto basically for bragging? Despite the fact that lookswise he's at a disadvantage compared to knajjd? Ridiculous

Also, knajjd goes around mocking me for my alopecia on Discord
knajjd claimed i was bragging and incel shaming on .co ... What he failed to mention is that i ONLY shamed HIM in a private message (no one else), because i was fed up with his cowardice behavior. He's rather dishonest.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
knajjd claimed i was bragging and incel shaming on .co ... What he failed to mention is that i ONLY shamed HIM in a private message (no one else), because i was fed up with his cowardice behavior. He's rather dishonest.
Yeah, a lot of the ban reasons they give are misleading, and you don't have a chance to defend yourself because they lock the threads (plus you're banned from posting to, e.g., the ban discussion megathread)