Incel standards

Deku

Femoid
First thread here, greetings.
Are there women that you would find unacceptable to date? If so, what do you prefer and what are the deal breakers in your opinion?
Also do you think it is still incel if you turn down a possible sexual option because of your own preferences?
No ill will intended, just curiosity.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
The woman must be politically progressive in economic terms at least and religious. She should not take drugs, smoke or be promiscuous.
This excludes 100% of women as none of them ever reach the upper left quadrant of the political compass.

What's the purpose of this thread? Do you intend to find out if incels are responsible for their current state by excluding women that might show interest in them?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I would go out with anyone as long as they are not obese or hideously ugly. Overweight is fine as well.

In my 4 years of college, I have been hit on by 4 people. A gay black MAN, 2 obese Hispanic ladies and a very ugly girl(not average, but quite ugly)

Deku

Femoid
The woman must be politically progressive in economic terms at least and religious. She should not take drugs, smoke or be promiscuous.
This excludes 100% of women as none of them ever reach the upper left quadrant of the political compass.

What's the purpose of this thread? Do you intend to find out if incels are responsible for their current state by excluding women that might show interest in them?
Thanks for being honest.
I guess I wanted to see what kind of percentage of women are left for you to engage. Definitely seems like an impossible task if 100% of women don't meet standards.
So politically progressive economically meaning she doesn't expect that 'pay for everything because your a man' mentality? Which religion? No drugs at all? No alcohol or painkillers? Or more in the illegal sense like weed, cocaine, etc. What is promiscuous in your eyes, sleeping with more than one person or 5 or 10?
Just plain curious as I'm sure it's not as straight forward as having preferences but it probably factors in some what.

Deku

Femoid
I would go out with anyone as long as they are not obese or hideously ugly. Overweight is fine as well.

In my 4 years of college, I have been hit on by 4 people. A gay black MAN, 2 obese Hispanic ladies and a very ugly girl(not average, but quite ugly)
That doesn't seem too restrictive, what would you consider hideous? I guess gay guys don't know if they don't try. I'm sure it's very frustrating to not get more ideal interactions but do you not at all see it as mildly positive that people have tried to romance you? What kind of things have you done at college social wise? Parties, clubs, class hang outs?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Thanks for being honest.
I guess I wanted to see what kind of percentage of women are left for you to engage. Definitely seems like an impossible task if 100% of women don't meet standards.
So politically progressive economically meaning she doesn't expect that 'pay for everything because your a man' mentality? Which religion? No drugs at all? No alcohol or painkillers? Or more in the illegal sense like weed, cocaine, etc. What is promiscuous in your eyes, sleeping with more than one person or 5 or 10?
Just plain curious as I'm sure it's not as straight forward as having preferences but it probably factors in some what.
The first one means she must support things like equal pay for men and women, state funded education/healthcare and oppose things like extreme social inequality.
The 2nd one is she must practice Christianity.
3rd Illegal drugs like crack, meth, cocaine etc.
4th Not demand a open relationship or dress provocatively

If you intend to study the incel ideology like I do then you should especially ask about their past.

Last edited:

love

Femoid
The first one means she must support things like equal pay for men and women, state funded education/healthcare and oppose things like extreme social inequality.

If you intend to study the incel ideology like I do then you should especially ask about their past.
Whats wrong with open relationships and dressing a bit provocative?

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Whats wrong with open relationships and dressing a bit provocative?
STDs, pregnancies and the fact that I favor strict monogamy.
Because I do not dress like a copycat Joker with clown's face and she should not cause scandal with her choice of clothes as well.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I guess women really can be incel.
Yeah they can, but it is for entirely different reasons than the male ones. They got rejected by their crush or called "fat", "ugly" by some "Stacy". Due to it being a popular internet trend they start to identify with this label.
The male ones on the other hand have a very clear pattern and it is repeated hundreds of times over. Broken homes, abuse, bullying, physical beatings and social ostracism. They also tend to have things like Schizophrenia, Manic Depression, Schizoid Personality Disorder etc.

I have yet to see anything on such a repetitive scale concerning women.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Yeah they can, but it is for entirely different reasons than the male ones. They got rejected by their crush or called "fat", "ugly" by some "Stacy". Due to it being a popular internet trend they start to identify with this label.
The male ones on the other hand have a very clear pattern and it is repeated hundreds of times over. Broken homes, abuse, bullying, physical beatings and social ostracism. They also tend to have things like Schizophrenia, Manic Depression, Schizoid Personality Disorder etc.

Then just lower your standards and date them br0000000

Deku

Femoid

1. Seems very reasonable, having political views that are in line with your partner can reduce stress and make plans together much more enjoyable.
2. Basically quite similar to no.1.
3. I think this is probably a mandatory requirement for most, though do you mean this in the sense of addiction or someone who has tried it once.
4. If you want a monogamous relationship that is completely reasonable, you shouldn't be made to feel forced into something that makes you extremely uncomfortable, just seems like a lack of respect for another's boundaries. As for dressing provocatively, that can vary so I'm not completely sure how reasonable that one is.

Not really a study, it just seems that there is ridicule circulating on other parts of the internet so I wanted to see a different perspective. There appears to be a lot of the community here talking about their bad experiences already so I wondered what kinds of women would be considered unacceptable along with these other issues. It seems like there is a lot of focus of self image so it also intrigued me to see what the standards in terms of preference, whether its looks based or a multitude of varies qualities.

Deku

Femoid

But mental illness runs in both genders? Do to being quite socially inept, I got repetitively bullied in both highschools I attended. Spat on, physically attacked, shoes stolen and put in the bin, curtains pulled back when getting changed for P.E. and the girls ridiculed, called me disgusting for being 'too skinny'. I got attacked and kicked out my house for trying to stand up for my brother. There's many problems all walks of life face. I don't doubt a lot of the people here have had terrible trails in there life but that doesn't mean people outside of the community haven't either, maybe we can help each other or maybe we can't.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
But mental illness runs in both genders? Do to being quite socially inept, I got repetitively bullied in both highschools I attended. Spat on, physically attacked, shoes stolen and put in the bin, curtains pulled back when getting changed for P.E. and the girls ridiculed, called me disgusting for being 'too skinny'. I got attacked and kicked out my house for trying to stand up for my brother. There's many problems all walks of life face. I don't doubt a lot of the people here have had terrible trails in there life but that doesn't mean people outside of the community haven't either, maybe we can help each other or maybe we can't.
Are you a man or a woman?

love

Femoid

Ummmm have you looked into femcels and studied them? They have a mirror image of the exact same concerns as incels.