Incel solutions.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It is in the interest of the human specie to discuss incel solutions, both to minimize the suffering of the incel and of the human specie.

Final Filter: The final filter is the scientific notion that no alien species exists (although some report UFOs, no direct contact so far. Some even believe in Reptilians, however, Reptilians may be Terrans (from Earth) after all.) The fact that aliens have made no "official" contact implies the Final Filter: That something is preventing the evolution of alien species from making it to Tier 1 civilization. Feminism may be the final filter, but it may not be. There may be no final filter at all, we may have been Created, this may be a simulation.

In any case, it is prudent to address the incel condition, both in terms of empathy for incels as well as reducing the amounts of terrorism incidents, in order to protect American liberties (preserving the right to bear arms.) Finally, to ensure against the final filter and continue the species.

Incel funds: For any incel solutions there must be incel funds. Most rich will not donate, due to negative image portrayed in media. Recommended to reverse negative image and create a more positive image. Resist against wickedness and evil, become a more upstanding citizen, and do not hide from the truth. My top 3 recommendations are: Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, those 3 will be most likely to have sympathy for incels.

So, on to the incel solutions.

1. It may be that junkfood, toxins in air and water, too much time spent on phones/social media, chemicals in makeup, are causing females to be too cruel to subChads. Enforcing all-natural and organic standards may improve the female response to subChads. However, this is no gaurantee, and it requires money to ensure Earth-bound politicians are in office.

2. The cheapest solution would be, female reeducation. Simply, reeducate females to lust for and enjoy subChads. According to data and journals, androphillic mtf transsexuals and male homosexuals report immense satisfaction with subChads. Analyze and cross references with female psychology, hormonal levles, etc, study to find the parallels and determine if it is possible to educate the female brain to enjoy subChads. If it is, proceed with reedcuation plans as follows.
a. A new religion, an Atlantian religion. (I just think Christianity is a little too cucked, and contributing to more incels.) Atlatian religion is based on the Aryans (Same as Hindu and Buddhist religions. Are hindus nazis even though they have swastikas? Not a nazі.) The Atlantian religion will focus on Atlantis. Jesus will be in the religion also, as Old Testament (similar to how Jesus is New testament.) The Old Testament will be tossed aside, as it is jewish propoganda written by jews. Jesus will be Old Testament doctrine, a foundational framework for moral and upstanding laws. The New Testament will be the Atlantian doctrine, about Set and how he stole Horus' eye. Set runs the Illuminati, which is a bunch of old italian pedophiles and jews (many of the jews are not pedos). The Illuminati uses eye of horus as mockery. Jesus ways will be taught, such as forgiveness of criminals. Because the Illuminati will not be willing to give up power if they fear prosecution. Thus we can give them an escape plan of leniency, as Christ would have.
b. If people are too set in the old, corrupt, jewish ways, the new religion may not work. Then its plan B...Offer a deal to the jews to allow us access to mainstream media. We reeducate, using Television (Tel Aviv's vision) to reeducate the females to enjoy subChads. We use media such as art and books, to reedducate women to give sympathy to subChads.
Reeducatiion is the cheapest option. However, if the psychology and cross-comparison of androphillic transsexuals and male homosexuals, in relation to their satisfaction with subChads, is not fully understood, then reeducation is too uncertain.

3. Synthetic reeducation of females.
a. Administering serums to females, which enhances their brain chemistry to reduce common female traits such as sociopathy and narcissism. Additionally, the serum and/or serums will also increase satisfaction and lust to subChads. These serums would cost time and money to develop, and would also cost time and money to make into mainstream politics. (Encountering SJW resistance claiming that females are not narcissists, etc.)
b. Genetic alteration of females (post-partum.) This will restructure their minds DNA to be similar to male homosexuals who lust for subChads. The restructure will not effect the rest of their body and they will remain female. This seems to be a cost effective, but scientifically arduous solution.
c. Transplant. Consentual, ethical transplant of brains from the male homosexual to the female. However, this seems very expensive and is thus not a viable option for poorcels.
d. I fear putting chips in my brain. This is because I am male (males do not get carried, they must carry. Thus they fear becoming chipped.) However, females love their phones. Females will probably merge into the cyborgization cloud. Once they are part of the machine, the machine can be ethically reprogrammed to get them to lust after subChads.

4. Synthetic production of females.
a. Cloned females with modified DNA, to lust and feel satisfied to any man. This would not violate consent because they would feel geinune satisfaction at cocks. This is ethical, unlike unethical sex-slaves. However, it costs at minumum 200 dollars a month for food, as well as the cleaning bots and electricity in the growing centers. There would also be huge amount of money poured into the scientific research, cloning, and growing centers themselves. Incels would also need an income in order to feed and pay for electronic entertainment for their female. The female would be amused by electronic entertainment, as well as DNA enjoying cooking and cleaning, to ensure the female has the utmost enjoyment. Since the female is happy, they would remain loyal to their male (loyalty programmed into DNA, as well as raised to be loyal in the growing centers. After puberty, they graduate from the growing center and are thus provided to incels.) Failure to provide food to your own female, as well as physical abuse, would be considered a crime, just as all crimes of neglect.

5. Aryanization of males. (Not a nazі, painless and ethical aryanization.) Similar to the technique of modifying female DNA to lust for subChads, except used on males to develop more Aryan features. Ideally this would be done post-partum, or else its over for post-partumcels. Post-partum techniques seem potentially difficult and would take time to develop, due to bone structure no longer effected by DNA after adulthood. This technique would not encounter much SJW resistance, however it would require effort from scientists. However, even partial aryanization would benefit subChad males.

6. Robot females, sub 120 IQ so they cannot vote. All sub120s cannot vote (Male and female, thus not sexist.) Precision state of the art technology for lifelike realism. Would be expensive and not solve the lack of reproduction. Could also worse the likelyhood of AI takeover (final filter.)

7. Cheap, unpopular, low effort solutions:
a. Gaymaxxed cels. However, this has drawback of gay sex not being ascencion, because gynophillic male DNA does not get true satisfaction from male homosexuality. Most incels are also disgusted by men, so it will likely lead to some kind of mental dsyfunction for most incels. It also does not reproduce offspring.
b. Fake gaymaxxedcels. Metrosexuals who act gay but prefer women. Fake gaymaxxing merely for PUA on women because they get rejected as normal subChads. This offers solutions to those with true attraction to women, however, may not succeed because women demand Chads.
c. Soymaxxed cels. The results are all over the board with this one. After trannymaxxing with soy, some rope, others cope, some report it as utopia, others regret. It is also too random, and also aryanmaxxed chads get special advantage. Some lose sex drive, others get more sex drive. Also, many lesbians are not cool with it, therefore it may present similar issues of gaymaxxed cels not being truly satisfied by other males. If lesbianmaxxed, then soymaxxed cel would have to desoy in order to impregnate female, thus reverting to subChad original state, thus issue is not resolved, would also fail if economy destabilized and no longer able to continue medication.

8. In the meantime, and if other solutions do not work, more neetbux for incels so they can get prostіtute once a month. And/or mental health services offering sexual relief/sexual massage to incels.

These are the only ethical incel solutions. There are other solutions, but not as ethical as these.

Last edited:

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
2. The cheapest solution would be, female reeducation. Simply, reeducate females to lust for and enjoy subChads. According to data and journals, androphillic mtf transsexuals and male homosexuals report immense satisfaction with subChads. Analyze and cross references with female psychology, hormonal levles, etc, study to find the parallels and determine if it is possible to educate the female brain to enjoy subChads. If it is, proceed with reedcuation plans as follows.
We have to shame wh*res who waste their youths getting pumped and dumped by chads out their league. They don't deserve a betabux or husband and should only be treated as old cumdumpsters.

Che

Over before it began
We have to shame wh*res who waste their youths getting pumped and dumped by chads out their league. They don't deserve a betabux or husband and should only be treated as old cumdumpsters.
This

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
To effectively spread the blackpill we have to shame cucks and wh*res. When wh*res are shamed they'll be less likely to chase the top chads, and when cucks are shamed they'll be less likely to marry old used sl*ts. Now foids think they can ride the cock carousel then when they're in their late 30's some cuck will get on his knees and beg her just to be in her presence and be willing to give up anything. That cuck and wh*re mentality must be put to an end.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
As long as you're talking about solutions that involve controlling foids, why not just cut to the chase and use the old-fashioned caveman methods of dealing with foids? How are the high-tech solutions more ethical than the low-tech solutions, if both ultimately involve the use of coercion to obtain sex?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
As long as you're talking about solutions that involve controlling foids, why not just cut to the chase and use the old-fashioned caveman methods of dealing with foids? How are the high-tech solutions more ethical than the low-tech solutions, if both ultimately involve the use of coercion to obtain sex?
Ethics involve consent. 80/20 rule. Women experience disgust with subChads. By growing women at a growing center, they are born with DNA to love subChads, and there is no longer that disgust.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Ethics involve consent. 80/20 rule. Women experience disgust with subChads. By growing women at a growing center, they are born with DNA to love subChads, and there is no longer that disgust.
One of the problems with "consent" as applied to foids is that it eliminates the sexual polarity of male dominance and female submission to have chicks making decisions as equal partners with men. Chicks enjoy taunting men and provoking men to chase them and subdue them and take them. Men enjoy that feeling of power too, when they allow themselves to acknowledge their true nature as women's superiors.

I guess one could argue, "They only want that from Chad," but that's why virgins have a pair-bonding mechanism that allows them to form a lasting connection with even a normie-tier guy with whom they have their first sexual relationship.

Yeah, I'm all for high-tech enhancements to make foids better mates, kind of like how we breed dogs to be more compliant and have friendlier personalities, but I think the rаpe kink is inherent in feminine psychology, and that it's a feature rather than a bug. We can breed and train chicks to open their legs willingly, but they also are already wired to respond favorably to coercion by a powerful man and to pair-bond with their first love, and to be happy serving him as long as he is a Real Man™ who doesn't let himself become a total pussywhipped cuck (which he has no particular reason to want to allow, in a patriarchal cultural and legal order where he's not being bluepilled and coerced into being her bitch).

I'm not blackpilled about the ability of sub-8 men to have a loving, happy wife under a patriarchal order; I'm more redpilled about that. It may be true though that some extreme measures, like genetic engineering, are needed to get foids to feel attracted to, say, a 2/10 KHHV; but if we have the technology to induce such attraction, why not just use technology to improve men's looks, since that affects how other men relate to them too?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Studies show only 40% of women enjoy rаpe fantasies. Many women who get hitched to currycels in arranged marriages rope.

Solution 5. describes a way to improve male looks. Reliable but high-effort. Solution 7. offers a low-effort, but unreliable way.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think this is the best solution, since both camps would benefit especially males since they wouldn't feel mogged by everyone around them and they could live happily.
I think it is a good solution, however it may not fix the toxic attitudes of females. Also, it would need some way for the tech to have a cooldown/buildup period of one year, in order to build up the hype/positive energy as well as preventing criminals from changing identity willynilly.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Can't we just go right over to reproduction without needing a female partner? I would like to be the sole parent and the sole provider of traits.

Leucosticte

Incels.Net Master
Can't we just go right over to reproduction without needing a female partner? I would like to be the sole parent and the sole provider of traits.
I think it would be cool to create an exact copy but swap out the Y chromosome for an X chromosome that's identical to the other one, to have basically a clone except it's a daughter instead of a son

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
I think it would be cool to create an exact copy but swap out the Y chromosome for an X chromosome that's identical to the other one, to have basically a clone except it's a daughter instead of a son
Why would you want a daughter? It's so much easier to raise a son as a man since you can fully relate to him and teach him your ways.
I wouldn't even know what to do with a daughter. The female mind escapes my understanding even if she was 100% related to me.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
No. Theres no fun in that, its the same as incel.
Why would you want a daughter? It's so much easier to raise a son as a man since you can fully relate to him and teach him your ways.
I wouldn't even know what to do with a daughter. The female mind escapes my understanding even if she was 100% related to me.
Males are xy thus have feminine side. The guy in your avatar, embraces hatred, similar to many feminiѕts. I dont think its that alien to understand.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
No. Theres no fun in that, its the same as incel.

Males are xy thus have feminine side. The guy in your avatar, embraces hatred, similar to many feminiѕts. I dont think its that alien to understand.
Palpetine is a truecel, even after statusmaxing and moneymaxing to the limit he was still without a wife and heir.