Incel PTSD

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
The torment of Testosterone:

I was watching Gamera on TV, got a wave of toxic testosterone. Started thinking about this asian lady I met at the gym. She was so hot and wearing shiny fetish clothes. I wanted to have sex with her so bad but didn't know what to say. I left then googled how to seduce women in order to figure out how to get laid. I came back a week later and they told me she didn't work there anymore. So I never got to have sex with her. It haunts and torments my mind when I think of her, how hot she was, and how we never got to have sex. I hate being male and if you are male and try to flirt with a woman it is never easy, you have to always say the right thing and be smooth, if you are shy its hell on earth and you will get rejected a lot, so you will develop a fear of flirting and many opportunities will pass you by, then you will guilt yourself over missed opportunities and get dark PTSD of feeling forever alone and thoughts looping of hot girls you will never get to have sex with, your thoughts will think about suicide but you will be afraid of suicide because you will be afraid you will be born into this world once more.

It is because of this that first-world levels of testosterone are now at 50%, but at the same time Japanese soyboys have been making some of the greatest art (anime), and studies have revealed some gays have double the testosterone of regular males.

I have been recently diagnosed with PTSD. But mine is caused of constantly thinking about the abuse I went through both physically and mentally by both my dad and kids at school

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I was bullied and beaten at school too. But never have I gotten such PTSD as the PTSD i got from the heartless abuse I've suffered from trying to get a relationship.