Incel Monk Order

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
I'm not sure hope is still alive. I have been practicing chastity as best i can. NoFap lifestyle but i am not religious. My mood is to erase myself from it all. It hopefully gives me extra energy. In my dreams i take this sublimed hurt & cast magic, i wish there could be shaolin like cast of incels to avenge us in all ways except by physical violence of course. If we concentrate our intelligence we can wreak havoc upond the world.

rngdeathsentence

Incels.Net Junior
What's the benefit of noFap? In my mind it is only for when you do lifts so you have extra t's to pump in your bloodstream.

If you really have to go against your biological hard-wiring you're not gonna succeed within civilizations with all its temptations. You need to be completely isolated like past hermits to look and think past the human social needs which imo inspires procreational instincts.

Otherwise just pump it out for the day.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I am noFap. Havent fapped in months.

I know I sound like a cuck but its not. I dont have cucky reasonings like feminism behind doing so. In a utopia I dont believe in noFap. Only noFap during dystopian lands of kali yuga.

I know many centuries from now people will distort my teachings, and use it to say that i am a cuck, when i wasnt, and only did noFap as an emergency.

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
LUCID DREAMING EXPERIMENT

New ideas from an Incel Monk
I need a good enough motivation to not fap therefore erase myself. If i restrain myself using methods of mindfulness and such... My intent will be to preserve the "orb" of sexual energy from the woke world & cross over to the other side in the sleeping REM dimention. If this energy really needs an outlet maybe it will manifest itself more easily in my dreams. I can add certain rituals in my woke world to facilitate the phenom. Dream occur on their own & must remain free, i should respect the nature of thing. I must reserve only specified times... This makes sense. I will try. U know there is even a university study about lucid dreaming & info other available.

Lucid dreaming: Tim Post at TEDxTwenteU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK3SfNxbK3Y&t=310s

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
monkTorture said:
LUCID DREAMING EXPERIMENT

New ideas from an Incel Monk
I need a good enough motivation to not fap therefore erase myself. If i restrain myself using methods of mindfulness and such... My intent will be to preserve the "orb" of sexual energy from the woke world & cross over to the other side in the sleeping REM dimention. If this energy really needs an outlet maybe it will manifest itself more easily in my dreams. I can add certain rituals in my woke world to facilitate the phenom. Dream occur on their own & must remain free, i should respect the nature of thing. I must reserve only specified times... This makes sense. I will try. U know there is even a university study about lucid dreaming & info other available.

Lucid dreaming: Tim Post at TEDxTwenteU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK3SfNxbK3Y&t=310s
That is the right idea, although its not the secret I was going to PM about.

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
Few days later with a cooler head..i might try it, but honestly this is extreme.
Have found different info, yoga & meditation also use celibacy. Talking about cooling down i'm gonna learn meditation. Maybe as an incel i need a box of survival tools to endure

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
This guy is not an incel but i like his talk, he has abandoned sex, i learnt a new word KUNDALINI

Kundalini Awakening Part 4, Celibacy & Semen Retention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heK9gU2n3lc

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
What are the benefits of nofap unless you are legitimately religious?
From what I've read It's supposed to make you more alpha but the only thing It's ever done for me is put me in a worse mood or make it so I'm getting boners at a the grocery store looking at the pancake syrup bottle.

People used to tell football players to not have sex or jerk off the night before a game because It's suppose to increase aggression and testosterone, But that was proven false awhile back.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
nobodyimportant89 said:
From what I've read It's supposed to make you more alpha but the only thing It's ever done for me is put me in a worse mood or make it so I'm getting boners at a the grocery store looking at the pancake syrup bottle.

People used to tell football players to not have sex or jerk off the night before a game because It's suppose to increase aggression and testosterone, But that was proven false awhile back.
Perhaps there are no benefits if you have no sex life.

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Your energy & hunger will not be absorbed by the subject of women. My feelings become subdued since i do not entertain the subject, Your mind will wander elsewhere, like when sex did not exist there was still the rest of the world

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
nobodyimportant89 said:
tremor said:

Sounds like you never got passed the threshold of being possessed by sex. When i go far enough, weeks & MONTHS without spanking the monkey my primal automatisms become less imposing as they shrink

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
monkTorture said:
nobodyimportant89 said:
tremor said:

Sounds like you never got passed the threshold of being possessed by sex. When i go far enough, weeks & MONTHS without spanking the monkey my primal automatisms become less imposing as they shrink

It's very hard, I'm going to try again at the beginning of the month

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Easier when you realize most women are not kind and nurturing, and how the hippocampus is not just attracted to curves, but also the subconscious assertion that women are kind and nurturing. When women in fap fantasies lose that sensation of being loving and kind, it is much harder to get hard and fap.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
Is fapping not supposed to be healthy? I doubt it's very good mentally or physically to try refrain from bodily functions that help reduce stress, among other issues. There are also other ways to lucid dream, if your interested in that try to document your dreams and tell yourself your going to sleep and are going to dream before you do. Had some pretty fun stuff happen in lucid dreams.