Incel is real challenge

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
What we want:
sex
relationship

For whatever reason these things have been inaccessible to us, but we still crave them like other people do. The reality is that we have two options; we accept that we wont get it or we do something about it. When you're given a poor hand, you can either play or fold, but do we ever get a new hand in life? Also people generally are too focused on themselves, so it's very unlikely anyone's going to come save you from this problem. I am not a bitter incel because I've been given some pity but I finally realize it for what it is. Some girls have pretended to like me before and even flirted and let me kiss them, although it hasn't really gone beyond that. They would always find an excuse to ditch me eventually.

The plan...
I've decided to do something about this. I'm going to try everything. I live in a capital city where there's millions of women so I can approach them without worrying about seeing them again. For a year I will improve myself. I will work out, dress and groom well, work on my social skills, and my financial situation. When I fail, as I expect I will, I will know it's because I never stood a chance instead of any bullsh*t excuse non incels throw at us like "you just need confidence." Or if not I'll be lucky to get some action.

I have a couple of friends that likes to chase women, albeit successfully sometimes. So I have someone to go out with and be in the proximity of lots of women. I will fill myself with alcohol, cannabis, or antidepressants to get be confident and bubbly to approach women and numb the pain of rejection. There's 365 days in a year so I will make it my goal to approach 14 women per week and will document the approach style, woman, and rejection. This means i'll approach at least 730 women if things go right. I doubt any normie approaches that many women in their lifetime.

If anyone thinks they can help, I will attempt your advice.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Yeah, there were threads of incels "making 1000 approaches" and other similar things. All turned out to be LARP. Make sure you aren't a LARPer.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Antidepressants are gay. Pot is what you need. I would advice not to smoke pot, eat pot instead. And never get too high. Got too high one time and it fucked up my brain.
You can vape it too, Either shatter or flower.

That's what I do, It cuts down on the smell and the gross burned taste smoking anything gives you. I don't like edibles because it lasts too long, I don't want to be high for whole day or longer.

Medical marijuana definitely helped me more than prescription pills. I don't take any pills anymore, Not even tylenol.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
You can vape it too, Either shatter or flower.

That's what I do, It cuts down on the smell and the gross burned taste smoking anything gives you. I don't like edibles because it lasts too long, I don't want to be high for whole day or longer.

Medical marijuana definitely helped me more than prescription pills. I don't take any pills anymore, Not even tylenol.
Vaping irritates my throat too. Eating is the only way.

I have back pains from being forced into school my whole life. Then I was a computer nerd due to trying to avoid social interaction, so my backpain is worse. Weed immediately helped cure my backpain, sadly it was illegal and not allowed to get treatment I need.

Also every day as Incel i feel like a loveless Darth vader or something. But soon as i get on weed I feel like a loving hippie of nature once more and feel right.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Yeah, there were threads of incels "making 100p approaches" and other similar things. All turned out to be LARP. Make sure you aren't a LARPer.
I hope nobody thinks I'm a LARPer after all the rejections I've gotten. I'm not sure what LARPer means in this context tbh

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Looking down is a sign of shyness and submission. Watch shows that have some sort of romantic element in it to see what I mean. Not modern 4th wave feminiѕt shows, but shows where women actually behave feminine.
Still not buying it, especially with TV shows as evidence. Why are shyness and submission a sign of attraction?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Still not buying it, especially with TV shows as evidence. Why are shyness and submission a sign of attraction?
Watch monsters high. Its blackpilled and based, the women on there go for debonair chads. That or EQG.

"Its TV show, how can I believe?" Dont take my word for it, its just common sense. If still have doubts, discuss with a psychologist or anthropolist or someone who is expert about evolutionary behavoirs.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I don't think it bothers anyone if the numbers are made up. I don't state they are, I can't prove or disprove it.
I think ugly guys or really weird guys who say they've been rejected hundreds of times or more are to be believed. Only time it shouldn't is when it's a normie or a Chad IMO

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Sub3 incels have it easy. For instance, one time I had a crush on a girl and she kissed me on the cheek. But in my gut I knew I was not a chad, because I still felt nervous to share my feelings about her.

I read some pua books that told me to man up and be male. So after 1 month of agony of rejection, I told her I had feelings for her and also, tried to kiss her on the lips. She rejected me utterly and said she wasnt into me like that, and that I just wasnt her "type" and that she never had feelings for me.

Sub3 incels know they have no hope, thus have it easy. Incels like me have hope and our thoughts loop endlessly about what we did wrong, how we can improve ourselves etc and endless self-blame for failure to ascend because we never do. "If only if only I had asked for her number, or "if only i had done such and such" maybe she wouldn't treat me like shit like all the others" kind of crap that torments us endlessly. At least sub3's have peace of mind.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I don't doubt an incel can get rejected hundreds of times, but for this to happen the incel has to approach hundreds of times. That's where the doubts arise.
I did it. I wasn't a very smart guy back then though AND I was super desperate. I don't dare do that now, especially knowing I could potentially get arrested for approaching the wrong woman.