Incel Interview Opportunity (Compensation may be available)

PulpFaction

Incels.Net Junior
This post is for anyone who self-identifies as an "incel" or any of its variations. We are Pulp, a soon-to-be launched documentary, news, and entertainment channel. We are doing one of our first projects on the online involuntarily celibate culture, and we are looking for individuals to answer a few questions in order to help others from many different walks of life understand what it means to be you,
You may choose to respond one of two ways, by replying to this post via a comment, or by contacting us at
[email protected] and titling your email: Incel Interview.
We are especially interested in video responses, your face can be blurred or your name changed for your privacy if requested. Those who submit video via the email may receive financial compensation if your footage is used.
The questions we would like to be answered are as follows. You may respond to one or all of them by your own choice.
  1. When did you first identify as an incel?
  2. What was your childhood like?
  3. What does your relationship status it mean to you?
  4. Do you think there are certain traits that will doom you to inceldom no matter what you do?
  5. What are your feelings towards women?
  6. Does society treat you or other incels fairly?
  7. What is a misconception people may have about you?
  8. Do you feel that there is anything at all a person can do to change their incel status?
  9. What does a typical day look like for you?
  10. What are some incel termsa and their meaning?
Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

FatCel

You gotta go higher I cant accept that 500 dollars

FatCel

This post is for anyone who self-identifies as an "incel" or any of its variations. We are Pulp, a soon-to-be launched documentary, news, and entertainment channel. We are doing one of our first projects on the online involuntarily celibate culture, and we are looking for individuals to answer a few questions in order to help others from many different walks of life understand what it means to be you,
You may choose to respond one of two ways, by replying to this post via a comment, or by contacting us at
[email protected] and titling your email: Incel Interview.
We are especially interested in video responses, your face can be blurred or your name changed for your privacy if requested. Those who submit video via the email may receive financial compensation if your footage is used.
The questions we would like to be answered are as follows. You may respond to one or all of them by your own choice.
  1. When did you first identify as an incel?
  2. What was your childhood like?
  3. What does your relationship status it mean to you?
  4. Do you think there are certain traits that will doom you to inceldom no matter what you do?
  5. What are your feelings towards women?
  6. Does society treat you or other incels fairly?
  7. What is a misconception people may have about you?
  8. Do you feel that there is anything at all a person can do to change their incel status?
  9. What does a typical day look like for you?
  10. What are some incel termsa and their meaning?
Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Chadcel925 said:
Before I answer these questions, how much is the financial compensation?
Text responses are voluntary, a video that we end up using will be $25 per 3 minutes of footage that makes it into the final cut, $25 for anything less than 3 minutes as well.
Too cheap for my blood.. 200$ MINIMUM, paid up front, for 3 mins of video.. haha, anything less is an insult..

PulpFaction

Incels.Net Junior
PulpFaction said:
Chadcel925 said:
Text responses are voluntary, a video that we end up using will be $25 per 3 minutes of footage that makes it into the final cut, $25 for anything less than 3 minutes as well.
Haha, I'm afraid you would have to provide a full hour of footage for that, although we certainly wouldn't be opposed :)

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
PulpFaction said:
Chadcel925 said:
brutal

srsly tho I think getting 25 dollars for a couple of minutes of talking is more than fair
Not like I would ever participate in something like this, since they are guaranteed to misrepresent us and make us seem like crazy terrorists lmao

FatCel

Haha, I'm afraid you would have to provide a full hour of footage for that, although we certainly wouldn't be opposed :)
Can we say 150 dollars for 3 minutes ?

PulpFaction

Incels.Net Junior
PulpFaction said:
Chadcel925 said:
Too cheap for my blood.. 200$ MINIMUM, paid up front, for 3 mins of video.. haha, anything less is an insult..
Unfortunately, we are going to be sourcing these interviews from many different places, so due to budget reasons, $25 is the most we can do for a self-shot 3-minute video submitted online.

FatCel

Unfortunately, we are going to be sourcing these interviews from many different places, so due to budget reasons, $25 is the most we can do for a self-shot 3-minute video submitted online.
From where ? Cuckit ?

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
He's obviously not being serious and has no intention to participate in this. Just making fun of you lol
you'd have better luck messaging people individually on here (do not message me though, as I am not willing to participate in something like this)

PulpFaction

Incels.Net Junior
Fatcel said:
PulpFaction said:
brutal

srsly tho I think getting 25 dollars for a couple of minutes of talking is more than fair
Not like I would ever participate in something like this, since they are guaranteed to misrepresent us and make us seem like crazy terrorists lmao
Actually, we wish to simply understand you better. Incels have been in the news a lot lately, and we just want to hear your thoughts and your story. We do not paint the story either way, just present the facts. We're all human, and our goal is to show other viewpoints and stories, fear-mongering or sensational tactics are not what we plan to use.

PulpFaction

Incels.Net Junior
PulpFaction said:
He's obviously not being serious and has no intention to participate in this. Just making fun of you lol
you'd have better luck messaging people individually on here (do not message me though, as I am not willing to participate in something like this)
Understood, thank you for your time