incel encounter

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Going to the therapist see an autistic incel walking down the road. Complete pizza face, fat, short and even without the zits still even below subchad in everyway.

I said geez im like chadstatus compared to him. Then I was thinking about society. Thinking about the betaminds who think its okay to be this ugly. Betaminds with no compassion at all.

I wish I was a politician. I would provide free dermatology to all incels. It isn't right that people have to walk around with pizza faces like that. They should get care and the zits removed. But even then it wouldn't be enough. They'd need plastic surgery too. Which I would provide. CRISPR may help too.

For all I know the dude wasn't incel. But he had that mean hateful look on his face like he was. But if he wasn't incel, then there's hope for incels.

I just don't get these betaminds. Who refuse to be alpha and speak the truth about looks.. Which is that looks matter. And that we must be strong and open up about the truth of looks. What kind of society would it be with litter all over the place. Bad looks are bad for themselves and others. Bitter incels will probably be neetbux and never contribute. Plus bad looking to themselves and others. Society should care more about itself and its incels. What kind of society says its okay to litter plastic bags of chips everywhere. No. Society needs good looks. And so incels should be given free ways to improve their looks such as dermatology treatments and such.

Betaminds view sex as taboo and think about everything militaristically with no compassion. They care about food and housing but not looks and sex. If a soldier has a pizzaface it doesn't matter to them.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I wish I was a politician. I would provide free dermatology to all incels. It isn't right that people have to walk around with pizza faces like that. They should get care and the zits removed. But even then it wouldn't be enough. They'd need plastic surgery too. Which I would provide. CRISPR may help too.

For all I know the dude wasn't incel. But he had that mean hateful look on his face like he was. But if he wasn't incel, then there's hope for incels.

I just don't get these betaminds. Who refuse to be alpha and speak the truth about looks.. Which is that looks matter. And that we must be strong and open up about the truth of looks. What kind of society would it be with litter all over the place. Bad looks are bad for themselves and others. Bitter incels will probably be neetbux and never contribute. Plus bad looking to themselves and others. Society should care more about itself and its incels. What kind of society says its okay to litter plastic bags of chips everywhere. No. Society needs good looks. And so incels should be given free ways to improve their looks such as dermatology treatments and such.
Why would this even be a thing? Tbh, I don't think investing in incels' surgeries would pay off. Thus, nobody will do it. Too expensive and also risky.

If to do real talk, what we have now as an example is Japan with maybe the biggest incel percentage in the world.
They [1] say 70% of men from 17 to 34 are incels.

The government there is clearly already facing the side effects of "liberating" wamyn in their lust for Chad, like productivity decline and population ageing. [2]
That IMF guy was clearly delusional though, on resolving the productivity issue he listed the basic platitudes about muh technology, muh retraining etc. Nothing about whores being whores.

Japs have yet again shown they IQmog Western cucks, one of them went as far as blaming thots for their faults. Had to apologize later though. Well, everyone in a standing this high would have to in 2019.[3]

What they're doing to fix the problem is, however, hilarious. They're running a government dating website. Gigakek. [4]
I mean, what could be more weird if these websites are among the causes of the trouble, this shit made Chad easily accessible to all females. Nice try. Idk how far they have to go with this """"female liberty""""" wasteful idiocy before actually realizing they have to undo the """""liberation""""". Perhaps they'll learn the hard way like all societies of the past in which cuckification was not stopped.

1.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/16/japan-has-a-worrying-number-of-virgins-government-finds/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3183548ccc68

2. https://blogs.imf.org/2016/12/09/why-productivity-growth-is-faltering-in-aging-europe-and-japan/

3.https://mid-day.com/articles/japan-minister-blames-childless-women-for-social-security-costs/20355151

4. https://www.businessinsider.com/japanese-government-dating-services-2016-10

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
I guess my question is, how police-statey is that place, and how much trouble do you get in for flirting over there.
Should be similar to the West overall, but you have to lurk more yourself to know for sure.