incel documentary

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Someone needs to make a documentary about incels, but done like Animal Planet style narrated by a serious british person like Monty Python.

"The incel, after reaching age 30, graduates from neetbux and leaves its parent's nest. It is now a fully adult human, called a "wizard", and attempts to emulate other members of the species in order to attract a female."

"The fully adult incel enters the primitive mating circle, known as the "club". Male primates attempt to seduce the female with primitive courting dances. The incel, being fully adult, intimidates the other alphas. The other alphas watch the incel closely, waiting to see if it will approach one of its females. The incel approaches a female and the alpha makes its move, communicating to the incel that it is not welcome and must leave."

"This is not the case of all incels. Some incels seek out other, kinder, alphas in order to help them approach females, called "wingmen". Unfortunately, the females seem to always go for the alphas, not the incel."

"Some incels forgo the club rituals altogether. Instead, opt for a more sheltered, gatherer life style. The incel agrees to forfeit its rights and freedoms to become a servant to the alpha. The alpha agrees to grant the incel gemstones, in return. The incels hopes that collecting these gemstones will attract a female of the specie. At the commune of servitude, the incel runs into another member of the specie, a Stacie, which is the alpha female of the specie. Alphas are decided similar to peacocks, not by merit, but by looks. The incel is of course rejected by the Stacie, even though she is a slave of the alpha male as well. "

"Some incels forgo this courtship ritual altogether. This is a subspecies of incel known as the Cartman incel. A Cartman will eat a steady diet of cheetos, storing fat for winter. This is not a real winter, but just an illusion in its own head. Cartman incels live a life of daily playing Blizzard games, such as World of Warcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch. These nature simulations offer a refreshing cope for the artificial lives Cartman incels are trapped within. The Cartman incel may also watch anime to relax, such as Dragonball Z, Miraculous Lady Bug, Full-Metal-Alchemist, and others."

"Some incels forgo this route and demand real sex. Since, unlike Bonobo primates, female prostіtution is not allowed by the alphas of this specie, many incels gaymax and become fake homosexuals. While some homosexuals are real homosexuals, such as those born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, fake gaycels partake in a mental cope that they are satisfied, when they are not. When interviewed, a fake gaycel will respond"I like breasts, its just males are so much easier"."

"This is similar to case of the dog. Domesticated canines, dogs display homosexual tendencies towards other dogs and incels. A dog will lick the incel to display dominance and alpha status over the incel. The incel, unaware of this, mistakenly believes it is the alpha. Unlike hunting dogs, domestic canines contribute no resources to the relationship, thus may appear parasitic at first glance. However, this can be viewed as more of a symbiotic relationship, since incels need cope or else they will rope from the utter loneliness."

We took some time to interview one of these Cartman incels. We asked them..."Why anime?" They responded "It helps me cope for my lack of a real life." We then asked, why do you make hateful posts online? They responded "I make hateful posts because noone loves me, I just need to vent okay! Jesus Christ, you're acting like an annoying jew or something."

There is a certain tribe of these species, known as "the jews". This tribe seems to hoard more gemstones than all the others, and seems to rule over each tribe. We interviewed one of the incels to hear their views on this status inequality. "I'm not a Nazi! All I'm saying is I'm sick of being swindled and told what to do by those scheming jews! I'm sick of jews spying on me! I just want peace!"

Though the tale of the incel is sad, we must for it to unfold, as this species of primate continues its evolution and ascends.

"We now watch more footage, of an incel in its real life habitat. The incel approaches the human female, called "femoid" in local tongue. The incel does a dance to gain the female's approval. But the female rejects his mating ritual and signals for the alpha to push away the incel from her territory. The incel leaves the main community and joins the tribe of his fellow rejects, usually all male. This is the all too tragic story of the common incel. We interviewed this incel to hear their views: "I tried jobmaxing. Made a solid 30k but it wasnt enough to attract a femoid. They said I needed at least a 45k income to betabux. But the dang 1% keeps us all down because they are all a bunch of capitalist baby boomer assholes!" (Betabux is a local slang used in the incel tribe, to refer to gemstone maxing to become beta in order to buy a female's affection in exchange for gemstones.)

Last edited:

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Someone needs to make a documentary about incels, but done like Animal Planet style narrated by a serious british person like Monty Python.

"The incel, after reaching age 30, graduates from neetbux and leaves its parent's nest. It is now a fully adult human, called a "wizard", and attempts to emulate other members of the species in order to attract a female."

"The fully adult incel enters the primitive mating circle, known as the "club". Male primates attempt to seduce the female with primitive courting dances. The incel, being fully adult, intimidates the other alphas. The other alphas watch the incel closely, waiting to see if it will approach one of its females. The incel approaches a female and the alpha makes its move, communicating to the incel that it is not welcome and must leave."

"This is not the case of all incels. Some incels seek out other, kinder, alphas in order to help them approach females, called "wingmen". Unfortunately, the females seem to always go for the alphas, not the incel."

"Some incels forgo the club rituals altogether. Instead, opt for a more sheltered, gatherer life style. The incel agrees to forfeit its rights and freedoms to become a servant to the alpha. The alpha agrees to grant the incel gemstones, in return. The incels hopes that collecting these gemstones will attract a female of the specie. At the commune of servitude, the incel runs into another member of the specie, a Stacie, which is the alpha female of the specie. Alphas are decided similar to peacocks, not by merit, but by looks. The incel is of course rejected by the Stacie, even though she is a slave of the alpha male as well. "

"Some incels forgo this courtship ritual altogether. This is a subspecies of incel known as the Cartman incel. A Cartman will eat a steady diet of cheetos, storing fat for winter. This is not a real winter, but just an illusion in its own head. Cartman incels live a life of daily playing Blizzard games, such as World of Warcraft, Diablo, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch. These nature simulations offer a refreshing cope for the artificial lives Cartman incels are trapped within. The Cartman incel may also watch anime to relax, such as Dragonball Z, Miraculous Lady Bug, Full-Metal-Alchemist, and others."

"Some incels forgo this route and demand real sex. Since, unlike Bonobo primates, female prostіtution is not allowed by the alphas of this specie, many incels gaymax and become fake homosexuals. While some homosexuals are real homosexuals, such as those born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, fake gaycels partake in a mental cope that they are satisfied, when they are not. When interviewed, a fake gaycel will respond"I like breasts, its just males are so much easier"."

"This is similar to case of the dog. Domesticated canines, dogs display homosexual tendencies towards other dogs and incels. A dog will lick the incel to display dominance and alpha status over the incel. The incel, unaware of this, mistakenly believes it is the alpha. Unlike hunting dogs, domestic canines contribute no resources to the relationship, thus may appear parasitic at first glance. However, this can be viewed as more of a symbiotic relationship, since incels need cope or else they will rope from the utter loneliness."

We took some time to interview one of these Cartman incels. We asked them..."Why anime?" They responded "It helps me cope for my lack of a real life." We then asked, why do you make hateful posts online? They responded "I make hateful posts because noone loves me, I just need to vent okay! Jesus Christ, you're acting like an annoying jew or something."

There is a certain tribe of these species, known as "the jews". This tribe seems to hoard more gemstones than all the others, and seems to rule over each tribe. We interviewed one of the incels to hear their views on this status inequality. "I'm not a Nazi! All I'm saying is I'm sick of being swindled and told what to do by those scheming jews! I'm sick of jews spying on me! I just want peace!"

Though the tale of the incel is sad, we must for it to unfold, as this species of primate continues its evolution and ascends.

"We now watch more footage, of an incel in its real life habitat. The incel approaches the human female, called "femoid" in local tongue. The incel does a dance to gain the female's approval. But the female rejects his mating ritual and signals for the alpha to push away the incel from her territory. The incel leaves the main community and joins the tribe of his fellow rejects, usually all male. This is the all too tragic story of the common incel. We interviewed this incel to hear their views: "I tried jobmaxing. Made a solid 30k but it wasnt enough to attract a femoid. They said I needed at least a 45k income to betabux. But the dang 1% keeps us all down because they are all a bunch of capitalist baby boomer assholes!" (Betabux is a local slang used in the incel tribe, to refer to gemstone maxing to become beta in order to buy a female's affection in exchange for gemstones.)
so the only way to ascend is to fuck a dog or get fucked by a dog?