Incel Approacher is HERE! In the spirit of Surveillance Camera Man and First Person Approacher, watch foids getting absolutely bamboozled by a camera!

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For many months Awkward Creepy Approacher (ACA) has been watching people like Surveillance Camera Man, First Person Approacher and Dan Cilley with interest. With the backdrop of ACA getting on in terms of age and having little success with women, being viewed mainly as a weirdo and a creep or a psycho, ACA is intrigued by the possibilities of replicating Surveillance Camera Man's technique but with femoids as the primary target! Also coming soon will be approach compilations which although cringey at first will hopefully improve as ACA learns the skills of top pickup artist gurus.

It is interesting to see how femoids behave when they realise they have a camera pointed at them. In this inaugural video, ACA takes to public transport to cure some of his desire for female company by sitting next to girls on trains. Noticing how uncomfortable his mere presence makes these creatures, ACA decided to record them at the same time. More to come soon!

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
IncelDayGamer? Is this you bro? The prodigal son has returned!!! (Or at least been reincarnated).
seems like him...same creepy personality...his camera talks for him.. good going bro...gives me inner peace to see the soyciety..when the femoid walked out in the end..I thought she would go and sit next to the chad in the opposite end.. that would have felt terrible for OP..thankfully she did not

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
RelapseCel said:
IncelDayGamer? Is this you bro? The prodigal son has returned!!! (Or at least been reincarnated).
seems like him...same creepy personality...his camera talks for him.. good going bro...gives me inner peace to see the soyciety..when the femoid walked out in the end..I thought she would go and sit next to the chad in the opposite end.. that would have felt terrible for OP..thankfully she did not
Agreed. That guy deffo had some Buffalo Bill vibe going on. He was only afew rejections off flaying a bitch and wearing her skin to the fetish brothel. Not saying I blame him though.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For many months Awkward Creepy Approacher (ACA) has been watching people like Surveillance Camera Man, First Person Approacher and Dan Cilley with interest. With the backdrop of ACA getting on in terms of age and having little success with women, being viewed mainly as a weirdo and a creep or a psycho, ACA is intrigued by the possibilities of replicating Surveillance Camera Man's technique but with femoids as the primary target! Also coming soon will be approach compilations which although cringey at first will hopefully improve as ACA learns the skills of top pickup artist gurus.

It is interesting to see how femoids behave when they realise they have a camera pointed at them. In this inaugural video, ACA takes to public transport to cure some of his desire for female company by sitting next to girls on trains. Noticing how uncomfortable his mere presence makes these creatures, ACA decided to record them at the same time. More to come soon!
Holy ѕhit, BASED AF!

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
if feminazis see this video they would want FBI to drop chasing serial killers but find out you instead...apparently making a femoid uncomfortable trumps any other crime.. you can kill a femoid but you cannot touch her or leave her alive to say that she was uncomfortable ..[ in Minecraft ]

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
if feminazis see this video they would want FBI to drop chasing serial killers but find out you instead...apparently making a femoid uncomfortable trumps any other crime.. you can kill a femoid but you cannot touch her or leave her alive to say that she was uncomfortable ..[ in Minecraft ]
ACA will NEVER stop approaching femoids and sitting next to them on trains and buses. If CHAD did this the foids would fall into his lap on the spot

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
ACA will NEVER stop approaching femoids and sitting next to them on trains and buses. If CHAD did this the foids would fall into his lap on the spot
of course there. are plenty of videos out there...where the wh*res giggle when they do..It is emasculating to watch those videos and even more if in real life..I have experienced it in real life..I wanted to kill myself

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
incelapproacher said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
of course there. are plenty of videos out there...where the wh*res giggle when they do..It is emasculating to watch those videos and even more if in real life..I have experienced it in real life..I wanted to kill myself
Because NONE of what the foids say matters when they sabotage their own principles by allowing chad to get away with anything. They cannot then logically call out incels for being creepy. What they would say if they were being honest is: "Im not attracted to this guy so ill judge him as a weirdo and wish him to be locked away for daring to talk to me".

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
incelapproacher said:
Because NONE of what the foids say matters when they sabotage their own principles by allowing chad to get away with anything. They cannot then logically call out incels for being creepy. What they would say if they were being honest is: "Im not attracted to this guy so ill judge him as a weirdo and wish him to be locked away for daring to talk to me".
yeah bro..I don't know how you manage to do it though?..if I was in your place I would go postal [ in Minecraft] .. what motivates you? It is good to watch..but I am sure it is not good for your own mental health..You would be better hating them instead of filming them..because they then get a chance to show you that they are uncomfortable with you being around..

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
incelapproacher said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
yeah bro..I don't know how you manage to do it though?..if I was in your place I would go postal [ in Minecraft] .. what motivates you? It is good to watch..but I am sure it is not good for your own mental health..You would be better hating them instead of filming them..because they then get a chance to show you that they are uncomfortable with you being around..
I want to try my luck with them in the most candid way possible and do it for all to see so that even if I fail I have proven my points for ALL to see. I will do approach videos and also videos just talking about my experiences with femoids in the past. I need to get it off my chest and guys nowadays are so whipped that you can never have these kind of conversations with them.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
incelapproacher said:
I want to try my luck with them in the most candid way possible and do it for all to see so that even if I fail I have proven my points for ALL to see. I will do approach videos and also videos just talking about my experiences with femoids in the past. I need to get it off my chest and guys nowadays are so whipped that you can never have these kind of conversations with them.
as long you can handle it it's fine...but don't push it if it is too much for you.. I doubt anything will change just because you have a camera in hand