In video: femoid attacks police and the police arrest her

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
First of all i want to make clear that i do NOT support violence, is that clear?

ok, now i will continue with the topic_

In this first video, wich happened in Argentina, we can see how a femoid dares to insult the police calling them "corrupts" and "useless" and otherinsults...

In the second video, we can see how that same femoid returns again with the cops to again insult them with more insults. As we can see, the cop tries to stay calm in that situation and simply tells her to get lost already. But seconds later, she even dares to slap the camera of one of the police(thats is physical aggression!). The camera falls to the floor and cannot be seen what is happening anymore, but we can hear how the police responds to the violence and uses self defense.

In the final video, when a male police and a female police capture her and put her some handcuffs, she starts to complian like a bitch saying "help me" and "i want to stand up". Finally, the male cop and the female cops sit her in a bench and she starts to complain like a bitch saying "i want to call my mom".

Ironic how that femoid first acted so full of arrogance and even dared to attack the police, BUT when she got arrest she was crying like a bitch asking to call her mom to solve her problems. Not sure about the laws in the Argentina, but i think the femoid will spend at least one day in the female jail, and she will be complaining like a bitch in the prison cell saying things like "mom, come here and solve my problems".

Your opinion about that?

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
First of all i want to make clear that i do NOT support violence, is that clear?

ok, now i will continue with the topic_

In this first video, wich happened in Argentina, we can see how a femoid dares to insult the police calling them "corrupts" and "useless" and otherinsults...

In the second video, we can see how that same femoid returns again with the cops to again insult them with more insults. As we can see, the cop tries to stay calm in that situation and simply tells her to get lost already. But seconds later, she even dares to slap the camera of one of the police(thats is physical aggression!). The camera falls to the floor and cannot be seen what is happening anymore, but we can hear how the police responds to the violence and uses self defense.

In the final video, when a male police and a female police capture her and put her some handcuffs, she starts to complian like a bitch saying "help me" and "i want to stand up". Finally, the male cop and the female cops sit her in a bench and she starts to complain like a bitch saying "i want to call my mom".

Ironic how that femoid first acted so full of arrogance and even dared to attack the police, BUT when she got arrest she was crying like a bitch asking to call her mom to solve her problems. Not sure about the laws in the Argentina, but i think the femoid will spend at least one day in the female jail, and she will be complaining like a bitch in the prison cell saying things like "mom, come here and solve my problems".

Your opinion about that?
Females are all Bark and no bite. They’re called bitches for a reason

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Novice
That foid is from my country, and from what I see, it seems to be the typical pro-abortion feminazi militant of some leftist party, something like the Trotskyists or the ''frente de izquierda'' (left front) or the MAS or the MST, or some communist shit like that ... in my country all those people are scum of normies and foids who spend their time in social sciences universities smoking marijuana and annoying people.