In this sexual market, everyone will lose

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I'm gonna explain myself. The sexual hierarchy works like this:

If Landwhale pairs with normie, Normie will realize that she's disgusting and will leave her eventually trying for Becky. Landwhale loses

If Becky or Stacy pairs with Normie, Becky or Stacy will realize she can go for Chad. So she will leave Normie. Normie loses

If Becky or Stacy pairs with Chad, chad will fuck her; but also realize he can fuck more Beckys and Stacys, so he will do that. Becky and Stacy loses

If Chad fucks all Beckys and Stacys he can, he will eventually become a empty insatiable sexual character, that will be incapable to connect with females in more than sexual acts. Chad loses

The urge of the man is to fuck all woman he can. The urge of the woman is to find the best guy and hook him.

The urge of the man will drive him crazy, the urge of the woman will drive her to failed relationships and loneliness.

We all know we are the biggest losers in the game. But do you think chads are winners? or this normies that end up sick of his pathetic relationships? or this foids that can't be more than a sexual piece for chad? I don't think so. Im realizing more and more that without control this will be each day a bigger nightmare. Maybe someday they will realize what's happening here.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
All women lose in the end because they have put themselves in a position mentally where they can NEVER be truly happy. Especially the CC riders who settle with a beta cuck in the end. She has money and a family and a slave husband, but she always craves Chad. She grows to actively resent her life, her husband and her very family itself. She wishes that she didn't have to spend a single second longer being a wife for her not so attractive husband. I even have a theory that much of female depression and anxiety today stems from that exact thing. The mental anguish they put themselves through for not being with Chad.

Chad loses because Chads cuck each other daily.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Cope, Chad always wins and foids are the ultimate beneficiaries of modern-day cuckoldry. The establishment all over the world is giving them more and more privileges.

Thinking that a foid wants a monogamous relationship, just with Chad, is still a bluepilled delusion.

But yeah, foid empowerment is making foids more depressed because they were never intended to operate as fully functional human beings. They scream "we are sex objects" louder and louder on the soycial media, but normtards are too respectful of wymyn and there aren't enough Chads. Hence the import of high t """"""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""".

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
I think stacies can get pretty lonely too. I'm not white knighting them now, but chad will always cheat on them and they will overlook normies, because they think they can do better. So they're just waiting and may even get sexually frustrated because even normies won't aim so high. Normies have to wait till stacies hit 30-40 and realize they're no longer THAT wanted. So they settle for a betabuck.

This crush I had was cold approached by a guy in a pack who asked her out and when she refused him, he never tried again. I wish I had his willpower... Anyway. Stacy knows she can f*ck chads left and right but chad knows he can have any number of foids and since the taste of such a power is overwhelming he will always fool around. He will be always forgiven so why not???

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Cope, Chad always wins and foids are the ultimate beneficiaries of modern-day cuckoldry. The establishment all over the world is giving them more and more privileges.

Thinking that a foid wants a monogamous relationship, just with Chad, is still a bluepilled delusion.

But yeah, foid empowerment is making foids more depressed because they were never intended to operate as fully functional human beings. They scream "we are sex objects" louder and louder on the soycial media, but normtards are too respectful of wymyn and there aren't enough Chads. Hence the import of high t """"""""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""".
Patrick Bateman is a good example of my point.

Kurt Cobain said in the last interview, that when he was poor he could buy only one record in the shop, and it was exciting. Now he could buy the whole shop, but that doesn't make it more exciting. Same with woman. This guy was chad, tall, handsome, famous. He killed himself with a barrel shotgun.

Why do you think the biggest tennis players, Federer, and Nadal, both are dating the same woman since they were 19/17? They could fuck everyone, but man is not made to be a fuckboy, the fact that they avoid that life and choose monogamy makes them respectable and successful.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I think stacies can get pretty lonely too. I'm not white knighting them now, but chad will always cheat on them and they will overlook normies, because they think they can do better. So they're just waiting and may even get sexually frustrated because even normies won't aim so high. Normies have to wait till stacies hit 30-40 and realize they're no longer THAT wanted. So they settle for a betabuck.

This crush I had was cold approached by a guy in a pack who asked her out and when she refused him, he never tried again. I wish I had his willpower... Anyway. Stacy knows she can f*ck chads left and right but chad knows he can have any number of foids and since the taste of such a power is overwhelming he will always fool around. He will be always forgiven so why not???
My mother was Stacy, he had nearly perfect face features. Still in 50s mogs many 30s Beckys.. she was abused and now alone. Many compliments through life for what..

We have no place in the market
We are in the bench, excluded

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
Let's say you would become a rockstar and married the hottest playmate or top model who would give all the pleasures of the world. You'd still allow thots to blow you backstage and saying otherwise is a cope.

I mean all I want now is an above average Becky lover but I know if I somehow ascended and a miracle would happen I could still slip. It's like saying one million dollars would be sufficient for me to live a '' happy'' life but when you have that money you know 10 million USD would be better. And yeah I' d be happy to have at leatlst one long relationship but Im not how Id behave if I actually managed to score one.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata

If Landwhale pairs with normie, Normie will realize that she's disgusting and will leave her eventually trying for Becky. Landwhale loses

If Becky or Stacy pairs with Normie, Becky or Stacy will realize she can go for Chad. So she will leave Normie. Normie loses

If Becky or Stacy pairs with Chad, chad will fuck her; but also realize he can fuck more Beckys and Stacys, so he will do that. Becky and Stacy loses

If Chad fucks all Beckys and Stacys he can, he will eventually become a empty insatiable sexual character, that will be incapable to connect with females in more than sexual acts. Chad loses

The urge of the man is to fuck all woman he can. The urge of the woman is to find the best guy and hook him.

The urge of the man will drive him crazy, the urge of the woman will drive her to failed relationships and loneliness.

We all know we are the biggest losers in the game. But do you think chads are winners? or this normies that end up sick of his pathetic relationships? or this foids that can't be more than a sexual piece for chad? I don't think so. Im realizing more and more that without control this will be each day a bigger nightmare. Maybe someday they will realize what's happening here.
i think regardless of your looks if you're blackpilled there is just no going back. Some foids took interest hilariously it was in the midst of my blackpill downspiral. By which point they lost interest as well as myself. I'm just trying to make life bearable.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Most incels are created in bigot ruled part of world, because foids are overfed to work and sexlazies even overpaid for luxury by state and even also payfathers or Exmen….

The ultimate hypergamy game are no more chads, but ATMs, who spends life without work and a minimum of sex until LDAR....

More and more foids are no more able, to build a family and home and help the husband with hard work and soft sex. They need an ATM, a Nanny for the children and a handmaid for themselves for a halfway still civilized life until they LDAR....

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Fiesta Payasos said:
Cope. The urge of males is to fuck 1 or 2 stacies, the urge of women is to fuck 100 chads on cock carousel.
Roughly true, today's foids are generally not much more than wild animals. How can they settle for a "best guy". However alot of guys would like to be with alot more than 2 stacys.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:
More and more foids are no more able, to build a family
Sadly the concept of family is more dead each time.
Only the biblist pattern of family with men long life house and pay slavery even after divorce….

But if the foids have no more free money for work- and sexlaziness from state or even exmen, they will have again to offer shelter, beer, sandwiches, bath and sex for money from men in a clean household. As long as the whole caretaking is satifying….

Mr.Toad

Incels.Net Novice
What annoys me is the stigma normies and psychologists have to identifying as a incel and they basically say we’re chatting shit , like last 2 girls I was with basically left me to fuck other people , after promising they wouldent. So of course I hate women cause there doing exactly the stuff that turns men into incels

Volcel_101

Thebigman

fuckin amazing. So high IQ

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Yeah, I can't subscribe to that notion. If you're getting laid, you're winning, no matter how dissatisfied you are.