In the News

Remy

Toronto wow are we being blamed for this.... are we next to be castigated again................

Remy

I feel like I am on my own island....... Chads and Stacy s.....around me but I am invisible... anyone else feel this way..........Pondering

Remy

hey any ideas where we can chat....on your aircraft....stay strong we can overcome the chads and stacys

vcelguy

Lounge member
Remy said:
hey any ideas where we can chat....on your aircraft....stay strong we can overcome the chads and stacys

Can you tell me why you have two accounts?

Remy

why do u ask ? at a starbucks now ................. anything else you may need... I thought this was freedom to speak my mind ..I do not understand

Remy

new to the blog stuff.. just feeling my way around if i made a second account it was in error my apologizes... just looking for other to chat with that feel like i do kinda alone... thanks for listening.......i go to the mall Starbucks etc free WiFi and well i can be alone to chat and think..

Mars2018

Remy said:
Toronto wow are we being blamed for this.... are we next to be castigated again................
Hi, I live very close to where that incident took place this Monday afternoon in Toronto. It hurt everyone. Incels are not to blame. There's more new info about his personal life and childhood coming to light each day. He simply needed help, serious help. It's just very sad for everyone that this had to happen. It shouldn't have ever happened, anywhere, to anyone.. :cry:

Beyonder

BANNED
I see you saw the news. I'm only two degrees separated. I know someone who recognized him from Seneca College. Stephen King already wrote about this in Mr. Mercedes and he blamed Oedipus Complex. Literal Oedipus Complex doesn't even apply to this type of killer.

Beyonder

BANNED
Reporters jumped on a screenshot of a post pulled from his Facebook page before it was removed even though it could be faked not that I'm saying it is. Even if it's real, who takes a criminal's word as the last word on his motivation or his association? Are they good at psychoanalysis. Anyone alone is going to consider himself linked to a group or a movement even if he's at best in the periphery. It's only a clue. The word Terror in these cases should be verboten. Everyone knows how fear stokes the problem since it feeds off of it. And all reporting if that's what you're doing should be clinical. Report the facts with no interjections of emotion.

Beyonder

BANNED
Remy said:
Yes I agree it does not seem to fit here at all.I am not sure what will fit here.
In Mr. Mercedes, Stephen King wants to blame sexual dysfunction or failure to launch and portrays the villain as a literal Oedipus in bed with his mother. His hero is a fat single cop in bed with a divorce'. King had it right with Carrie but I get what he's saying even if he is taking a unnecessary shot.
Anyway Mercedes is not Oedipus. Oedipus is the cop, the king who is not family orientated and gets his comfort in "consensual" illicit sex. Mercedes if anything would have Sphinx complex. The Sphinx has the head of a woman so is female dominated and goes around asking people basically a riddle of what is a man. None of the men know anymore because they're not big bad Oedipussies. And she throws all the Mercedepussies off the cliff because they're not "man" enough. http://xtremepsychology.proboards.com/thread/143/sphinx-oedipus-complex-freudian-greek