In the news: transexual insults us the heterosexuals in the television

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
A transexual know as "Flor de la V" insults us the heterosexuals in the television saying "heterosexuals have caused a lot of damage to the world" and "heterosexual are the ones who cause problems in the society".......heres is the video:

Nothing happened to the transexual for daring to do that in televison...BUT, can you imagine if the opposite have happened? can you imagine if a heterosexual man have dared to say in television that many corrupt governors, many serial killers, many thieves and other scums during the human hystory have been homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals/transexuals?.....if a heterosexual man would have dared to say that in television, now everyone would be demanding him to give a public "apologize" to the lgbt and he would be called a "nazi" or a "homophobic" everywhere...

The lgbt, the feminists, the black lives matter...they all are the same...they all want privileges and supremacy, not equality...

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
A transexual know as "Flor de la V" insults us the heterosexuals in the television saying "heterosexuals have caused a lot of damage to the world" and "heterosexual are the ones who cause problems in the society".......heres is the video:

Nothing happened to the transexual for daring to do that in televison...BUT, can you imagine if the opposite have happened? can you imagine if a heterosexual man have dared to say in television that many corrupt governors, many serial killers, many thieves and other scums during the human hystory have been homosexuals/lesbians/bisexuals/transexuals?.....if a heterosexual man would have dared to say that in television, now everyone would be demanding him to give a public "apologize" to the lgbt and he would be called a "nazi" or a "homophobic" everywhere...

The lgbt, the feminists, the black lives matter...they all are the same...they all want privileges and supremacy, not equality...
Those creatures are all freaks

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
To be fair, the world would be a better place if all lgbt faggots were dead.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
The more i know about the left wing, the more i hate it...they all use the " victiminaztion card" to get money and support form the people, but they are actually as fucking facist as the extreme right wing...

Last edited:

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
For me personally i dont have issue with any LGBT or transexual woman. For me to call them freaks would make me a hypocrite. You cannot stamp out intolerance while being intolerant.

rev van mev

Chilling.
For me personally i dont have issue with any LGBT or transexual woman. For me to call them freaks would make me a hypocrite. You cannot stamp out intolerance while being intolerant.
They're not gonna take that into consideration when they get into power and take a giant intolerant shit all over your own rights.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Transexuals are a bunch of drama queens desperate for attention. The fact that they mutilate their genitals and try to dress provocatively just shows what a bunch of attention whores they are. I partly think they're mentally ill and partly doing it for attention.

Potatoes

“You’ve come a 1000 years too soon!” - Edge Master
She’ll probably be Brazil’s next president.