In the future, speaking badly about women will be a mandatory 10 year jail sentence

Che

Staff
Or maybe they'll just bring you to a secret prison to torture you and harvest your organs, Communist China Party style. A lot of shithole asia countries have laws where you can't say anything about the current government (Singapore) or it's lifetime in jail.

And now women are all basically part of a government (of any country) since they shill for them and are supported by them.

So you're saying this is unbelievable?

lol this is already a reality
foids makes baseless rape accusation = jail time for you boyo

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
Already in America you can get the police called on you for just looking at a woman. And the police in American murder unarmed people frequently with absolute impunity. They just have to say "I feared for my life" right afterwords and they get paid vacation and no jail.

I got the police called on me for a eating a burrito in my car in front of a fast food restaurant. Not looking at anyone, Not talking to anyone. Reading on my phone and eating my meal. The cop claimed some woman said I was staring at her and scaring her.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The cops are still breaking the law and being illegal. Its just the courts are corrupt and rigged.

What the OP is saying is actually about the law itself.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Already in America you can get the police called on you for just looking at a woman. And the police in American murder unarmed people frequently with absolute impunity. They just have to say "I feared for my life" right afterwords and they get paid vacation and no jail.

I got the police called on me for a eating a burrito in my car in front of a fast food restaurant. Not looking at anyone, Not talking to anyone. Reading on my phone and eating my meal. The cop claimed some woman said I was staring at her and scaring her.
I had the cops called on me before for repairing my car in a mall parking lot, and other stupid reasons. I hate when people justify it by saying they're just doing their job. No, doing your job means you're supposed to protect and serve, not defect and disturb. I live somewhere where the cops are highly corrupt. I've got so many stories about them.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Corrupt cops is not the same as a society that has a law of 10 years of jail for looking at a woman.
Thing is, this will affect minorities way more than anyone else. Like I know if I get caught looking at a woman they'll probably just cut my dick off or kill me right then and there. Others will just get jailed.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
In the past women get oppressed as hell, so they try to balance this through overcompensation, leading to men getting oppressed as hell. All we need to do is tune the balance for both men and women. But that is easier said than done. just my opinion
I agree. The trouble is, 80/20 rule. That is main problem and cause of female hypergamy.

BBC_TAKEOVER

Incels.Net Novice
There is one race of men, who can do this an get away with it, I think you alreay know the race of which I speak, BBCs they can treat women like shit yet still have 10/10 mayo stacies sucking on their gonads, wanting to be impregnated with a negroid child.

BBC or death

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
A lot of shithole asia countries have laws where you can't say anything about the current government (Singapore) or it's lifetime in jail.
Countries like that are regressive and belong in the stone ages. Blind obedience to the cucked government without even being able to question them isn't the norm for the vast majority of countries.