In defence of MGTOWceldom, partly against MSTOWcels themselves

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
MSTOWcels have been continuously bashed both by us for being copers (which they are) and by cucks for refusing to betabux ancient fossils also known as post-wall roasties.

No matter how you treat MSTOW, there are several thing about them and their communities that not only deserve attention, but in my opinion also happen to be misinterpreted and underrated, even by MSTOWcels themselves. This post is about some of the aforementioned things.

The first and the most obvious of them is the MGTOW take on "relationships". It's generally accepted that a mgtowcel considers "relationships" with "mOdErn wamen" to be a series of bad tradeoffs, a bad investment in a depreciating asset. The main red pill reasons for this are the wall (cope), "gold digging" and divorce rаpe. Here we have an obvious case of normie-tier doublethink in which a mstowcel simultaneously think about holes as depreciating luxury objects to be purchased and as scheming harpies that make plots to take away a half of his 1996 Chevy truck.

If you think that the former is based, think again. When a sub-Chad engages in a clown-world "relationships", he spends real money and time (which is also implicitly money) on a used up hag, but is "not entitled" to any return at all. Not only doesn't he have a fixed procedure of acquiring the returns on the investments, he doesn't even have an idea of what he is entitled to. The kween isn't obliged to do the chores, work, spread the legs, look good, behave politely, have babies with the "investor". There are no guarantees of anything, all a mstowcel has are the stats on divorce rаpe and prison sentences on account of """"rаpe"""".

Basically, clown world "relationships" for sub-Chads are by design negative return investments. Therefore, the premise that mgtowcels make a choice not to date is absurd because dating. which is in part defined by "mutual benefit for both parties", is non-existent. You can't choose to do or not to do something that doesn't exist.

The other misunderstood thing about MSTOW is the "I hate wamen" memes and posts. Attacking a mgtowcel for something like this is a stupid thing to do, but it would of course be rich to expect anything remotely resemblant to thought process from your average soy cuck. Here are the reasons why "I hate wamen" posting is perfectly justified for anyone who isn't a room temperature IQ soy cuck:
1) The discrepancy between f*ids' claimed gender role and actual behaviour (hence only one gender, btw). That's what brings many or most members in these communities and shared experience is as solid of a common ground as it gets;
2) The fact that f*ids really are amusing, hilarious and memetic, especially now that they are trying to pretend to be full humans. Making memes, even boomer-tier, with memes is what everyone does;
3) The subconscious realization that """""""f*id rights"""""""" are in essence nothing but violation of men's rights. This rudimentary idea, if sufficiently provoked (which whiteknights do all the time) may one day radicalize mgtowcels into a based movement, but not today.

To cut a long story short, mstowcels are in part bluepilled in the core and it will disqualify them from achieving their declared goals. The goals seem reasonably good though.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
I think you trying to say that MGTOW is largely valid. Mgtow is truly based on avoiding marriage/co-habition and hopefully kids. Also Mgtow represents dropping out of the workforce if you choose, which I proudly have.
Sub6 is law in 2020, which I proudly proclaimed.
JFL at npc's who think that this clown-world is viable.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Regular
I think you trying to say that MGTOW is largely valid. Mgtow is truly based on avoiding marriage/co-habition and hopefully kids. Also Mgtow represents dropping out of the workforce if you choose, which I proudly have.
How do you support yourself?

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Blackguard said:
How do you support yourself?
It chose me. I got Social Security(USA), plus some other support. Working today is like virtual slavery for many, fuck it.