in case no one told you today

Zenith

Lounge member
What’s the difference in cuckery?
Cucks are simp males.
  1. a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.

101penguins

BANNED
Cucks are simp males.
  1. a weak or servile man (often used as a contemptuous term for a man with moderate or progressive political views).
  2. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful; a cuckold.
So a man who does oral is weak? Maybe some men just want to satisfy their women. Just as some women want to satisfy their man.

Raider

Lounge member
So a man who does oral is weak? Maybe some men just want to satisfy their women. Just as some women want to satisfy their man.
Well, performing oral sex on a female can actually be quite risky these days. A large portion of them have HPV. It can cause oral cancer.

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
TheUnworthy said:
I agree with @AfricanCel
You are being disrespectful towards us by saying all of this, you are coming based on the assumption all of us don't have mothers (because a normal mother tells this to her son).
One thing is my mother though, and other is a woman who has no blood relation with me.
You are treating us like children or dimwitted, like we can be impressed by false words and promises.
I don't know how many times or to how many people I have say this, but most incels aren't dimwitted as the Chads you women like
Kinda weird that you get TRIGGERED when someone is trying to be cool and encourage you. Would you rather every woman be a frigid bitch?
There might be some truth to "you get back what you put out" .... and before you rage fuck me, I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that most women want the perfect looking man or a rich man, but I know a guy who was ugly with a small dick but still managed to get a decent girl because he figured out how to eat pusѕy like a champion! Anything is possible.
I like how you went on doing assumptions.
Seriously
First of all, women do treat me badly.
Second, @love and I are actually friends (or at least we speak alot in private).
Treating a man like a child is disrespectful, is an insult to his intelligence.
Third, I actually strongly disagree with those incels who think you are less incel due to your dick size.
I honestly doubt women find him unattractive or that they know he suck it good.