in case no one told you today

gayincel

I agree with @AfricanCel
You are being disrespectful towards us by saying all of this, you are coming based on the assumption all of us don't have mothers (because a normal mother tells this to her son).
One thing is my mother though, and other is a woman who has no blood relation with me.
You are treating us like children or dimwitted, like we can be impressed by false words and promises.
I don't know how many times or to how many people I have say this, but most incels aren't dimwitted as the Chads you women like
Kinda weird that you get TRIGGERED when someone is trying to be cool and encourage you. Would you rather every woman be a frigid bitch?
There might be some truth to "you get back what you put out" .... and before you rage fuck me, I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that most women want the perfect looking man or a rich man, but I know a guy who was ugly with a small dick but still managed to get a decent girl because he figured out how to eat pusѕy like a champion! Anything is possible.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Kinda weird that you get TRIGGERED when someone is trying to be cool and encourage you. Would you rather every woman be a frigid bitch?
There might be some truth to "you get back what you put out" .... and before you rage fuck me, I think there is a lot of truth to the idea that most women want the perfect looking man or a rich man, but I know a guy who was ugly with a small dick but still managed to get a decent girl because he figured out how to eat pusѕy like a champion! Anything is possible.
If eating pusѕy was fun then Chad would be put out of business by lesbians.

Noone wants to eat gross arbys Fish taco sandwhich.

Also, most women are 4th wave feminiѕt c*nts who'd Metoo a guy for telling her he is good at eating pusѕy...so whats an incel supposed to do? "Hey, Im a champion at licking vagina. Date me." He'd get metoo'd into oblivion.

Also its a huge double standard. If it was flipped and a guy said to "All a girl needs is to suck a good cock and she'd have a boyfriend" he'd be metoo'd into the next one.

gayincel

If eating pusѕy was fun then Chad would be put out of business by lesbians.

Noone wants to eat gross arbys Fish taco sandwhich.

Also, most women are 4th wave feminiѕt c*nts who'd Metoo a guy for telling her he is good at eating pusѕy...so whats an incel supposed to do? "Hey, Im a champion at licking vagina. Date me." He'd get metoo'd into oblivion.

Also its a huge double standard. If it was flipped and a guy said to "All a girl needs is to suck a good cock and she'd have a boyfriend" he'd be metoo'd into the next one.
If pusѕy is so "gross" , where that does that leave you sexually? Your fish taco remark made me laugh and spit coffee !! And I DO know ugly girls who get men because they know how to swallow cock, they just dont want to admit it !

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
If pusѕy is so "gross" , where that does that leave you sexually? Your fish taco remark made me laugh and spit coffee !! And I DO know ugly girls who get men because they know how to swallow cock, they just dont want to admit it !
I am attracted to the female form and pusѕy at a distance. I would like to fuck a pusѕy with my penis but not my mouth.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Yes but the dating game is not symmetric. A girl can brag about being a cocksucker and get likes. A man can brag about licking vaginas and get metoo'd.