in case no one told you today

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Women dont give ltr or sex to incels. Incels can ltr if they make 45k+ income, then during ltr she will cheat with chad.
If you can get an LTR by earning as much as the average income in your area, you are volcel. Still better than cuck, unless you attempt to pump and dump using the promise of providing beta bux in the future.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
If you can get an LTR by earning as much as the average income in your area, you are volcel. Still better than cuck, unless you attempt to pump and dump using the promise of providing beta bux in the future.
35k is average but i think the statistics dont take into consideration the 1% distorts the money amount, 18k seems more close to average imo. Hopefuel for sub18kcels

love

Femoid
BANNED
Even if 10% of women are good, nawalt=awalt. Also you demand a 45k income so awalt.
Dating takes work. There are also other women who make less than I do who would be happy with less than 45K. Being realistic someone who makes less than 45K would not be able to afford to do the things I enjoy things like travelling because trips are expensive it wouldn’t be affordable for everyone. I already dated and supported a guy who made nothing and I paid for everything because I loved him. As I said before I learnt my lesson with supporting men. Why should I pay his rent, but his food, take him out, pay his phone bill and support him when he’s cheating on me anyhow? I won’t do it again.

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
Dating takes work. There are also other women who make less than I do who would be happy with less than 45K. Being realistic someone who makes less than 45K would not be able to afford to do the things I enjoy things like travelling because trips are expensive it wouldn’t be affordable for everyone. I already dated and supported a guy who made nothing and I paid for everything because I loved him. As I said before I learnt my lesson with supporting men. Why should I pay his rent, but his food, take him out, pay his phone bill and support him when he’s cheating on me anyhow? I won’t do it again.
Sounds very similar to me. Except that I am able to exclude 100% of women from friendships etc. by demanding specific politics, religion
While you exclude anywhere from 75% of men from your dating pool.