Your loved
Your needed
Your stronger than you think
Your doing great
You are enough
You are worthy
I believe in you
I love you

P.S. anyone would be lucky to have you :)

Lordgoro

Lounge member
love said:
Hello
Your cute
Your loved
Your needed
Your doing great
You are enough
You are worthy
I believe in you
I love you

Attachments

love

Femoid
BANNED
Lordgoro said:
love said:
Hello
Your cute
Your loved
Your needed
Your doing great
You are enough
You are worthy
I believe in you
I love you

749956.png
You are :)

love

Femoid
BANNED
AfricanCel said:
Now your insulting us by speaking to us like were children, thanks for trying but my mother already told me that.
Sounds like you have a great mom!

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
I agree with @AfricanCel
You are being disrespectful towards us by saying all of this, you are coming based on the assumption all of us don't have mothers (because a normal mother tells this to her son).
One thing is my mother though, and other is a woman who has no blood relation with me.
You are treating us like children or dimwitted, like we can be impressed by false words and promises.
I don't know how many times or to how many people I have say this, but most incels aren't dimwitted as the Chads you women like

love

Femoid
BANNED
TheUnworthy said:
I agree with @AfricanCel
You are being disrespectful towards us by saying all of this, you are coming based on the assumption all of us don't have mothers (because a normal mother tells this to her son).
One thing is my mother though, and other is a woman who has no blood relation with me.
You are treating us like children or dimwitted, like we can be impressed by false words and promises.
I don't know how many times or to how many people I have say this, but most incels aren't dimwitted as the Chads you women like
I don’t think normal mothers tell their kids this? Mine does not. Mine keeps telling me I’m not good enough because I’m not a doctor like she wanted me to be and because I haven’t married a doctor or bought a house yet. She’s always telling me I need to do better. She tells my siblings the same. Maybe your lucky you have a mom that cares. I would give anything to have a mom who cares and thinks I’m good enough or tells me I’m beautiful, every graduation I have she never goes to because she calls it “mickey mouse schooling”

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
love said:
TheUnworthy said:
I agree with @AfricanCel
I don’t think normal mothers tell their kids this? Mine does not. Mine keeps telling me I’m not good enough because I’m not a doctor like she wanted me to be and because I haven’t married a doctor or bought a house yet. She’s always telling me I need to do better. She tells my siblings the same. Maybe your lucky you have a mom that cares. I would give anything to have a mom who cares and thinks I’m good enough or tells me I’m beautiful, every graduation I have she never goes to because she calls it “mickey mouse schooling”
Your mother is not a good mother then, sorry.
In my experience, mothers tell her children she loves him/her. That's what mothers do, maybe first world mothers are insensitive pricks and I don't know
Maybe is the fact she still sees me as her little kid, I don't know.
But yeah, this kind of posts are taken as you are speaking to orphan children rather than Incels.

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
I have to give it to Love though. She's being pretty patient with us. But when you see or experience the horrors we have, repeatedly, without fail, for many years, it makes one doubt that anything can/will change. I don't apologize for being skeptical, or, even worse, cynical. I became that way over many years. Nothing will change that short of a miracle. Unfortunately a lot of us have tried as much as we can, but luck isn't on our side.

love

Femoid
BANNED
notheregoaway said:
I have to give it to Love though. She's being pretty patient with us. But when you see or experience the horrors we have, repeatedly, without fail, for many years, it makes one doubt that anything can/will change. I don't apologize for being skeptical, or, even worse, cynical. I became that way over many years. Nothing will change that short of a miracle. Unfortunately a lot of us have tried as much as we can, but luck isn't on our side.

That’s what I’m trying to prevent the skeptical or cynical attitudes because it comes off as a grumpy jerk and then women really won’t want to date you. It’s a down ward spiral that will get worse if your not optimistic. I realise that being optimistic when your hurt is very difficult but it can be worth it. There are things you can do to improve yourselves but what I have noticed is that no one really wants to improve themselves or make changes to their life. For months I have tried to help and no one wants the help everyone just wants to bitch about it. Sitting around an bitching about how women don’t want you isn’t going to make a women magically appear in your life one day. You have to actually do things to get a women to like you. If no one wants to do things, then what can I do?

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
In my case, I really have tried to make changes and improve my life (my determination to do so stems from my desire to leave the ghetto) but things actually somehow got worse overall once I started improving myself. I was without a car for four years and then finally got another one, got a promotion at work that caused my pay to go up five bucks an hour almost, and am working towards paying off my school debt. But ultimately none of this seems to matter. I'm just hoping and coping at this point. I'm actually living proof that physical appearance really can hinder you no matter what else you do. I'm going on 31 years old with no real friends who understand me, and no family other than my mom. That's pathetic.

A lot of guys I've met disprove your "women don't like grumpy jerks" theory. It seems to be the direct opposite. I used to be a pretty optimistic guy, but it never really got me anywhere in any way. It was only when I became bitter and angry that things started, ironically, changing for me.

Am I where I want to be? Fuck no. But I'd be worse off if I still held on to blind optimism. Anger gets things done, believe it or not. But only certain things. But I've noticed in my case that optimism leads to disappointment. I've learned that with my bad luck it is better to just think things are impossible. So far they have been.

I think that's where a lot of incels come from. They WANTED to believe that good things could happen to them. They wanted to think they could have it all. So they lay their mental health on the line to do what they want to, and keep failing repeatedly. Over and over again. Anybody who says that they can still be positive after numerous failures is bullshitting. It'll drive you plumb ass crazy.

My story otherwise is a sordid one. I was given a very slight chance to live at birth, and had a few other times I almost died after that. I used to think that maybe there's a reason I'm on this planet, since I've lived through death four times. But so far there's nothing. I seem to not have a place anywhere since I wasn't supposed to be here anyway.