In a nutshell, what is an incel?

NewCel

Hey, I'm John and I'm new to being an incel. I've read a bit on the subject, and was just wondering if you guys, as incels, could tell me what being an incel means to you. I don't want to be influenced by the lies the media says about this community, and communities similar to it (like MGTOW). Thanks!

deotheone

To me it means an inability to form a non-platonic relationship with the opposite sex (same sex if you're homosexual), despite many attempts and an innate desire to do so. In that sense the term doesn't really capture what it means. Personally I identify as a volcel, which means that I abstain from relationships because I choose to. Maybe I'd be categorized as an incel if I actually tried, who knows.

Virg22

what deotheone said but i want to add that there are belief systems as well. like "blackpill". I believe society has rigged life against people like me deemed "socially inept" or physically unattractive are thus unworthy of affection. Even though people hold themselves up on a holier-than-thou pedestal, love everyone be kind to everyone it is bullshit when it boils down to it. they are delusional. they treat people society deems popular or just like them with kindness while people like me are shunned, shamed, ignored, spat on, beat up, etc. Accept everyone except those who are not like you.

people portray incels as people who feel like they are entitled to sex and that isn't necessarily true. I put in effort and feel like I am a good person yet women constantly choose ѕhit heads over me. it doesn't matter how kind i am, how much i try.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
How can you be new to being an incel? Unless you are like 12 or 13 and just learned what sex/romance is. Usually the frustration builds up over the years and a quick google search of incel (involuntary celibate) would confirm what you are.

Basically, MGTOWs are the same as incels except more pusѕy and castrated. Whereas incels are not ashamed to lust after women and want a loving relationship, MGTOWs are more stoic, castrated, pathetic and nihilistic. Incels are Dionysian, MGTOW are Apollonian.

albie

BANNED
deotheone said:
To me it means an inability to form a non-platonic relationship with the opposite sex (same sex if you're homosexual), despite many attempts and an innate desire to do so. In that sense the term doesn't really capture what it means. Personally I identify as a volcel, which means that I abstain from relationships because I choose to. Maybe I'd be categorized as an incel if I actually tried, who knows.
I have never tried. I knew all my life I was incel.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
deotheone said:
That isn't really true. Many women have gotten sexual with me but not to the point of actually getting laid. 40 year old virgin is an incel, but that doesn't mean women have never gotten sexual with him. By sexual I mean things such as sitting on his lap or playing with his hair and such. A horny girl did that to me but she was married and said she didn't want to ruin her marriage, so I never ended up getting laid actually. In the 40 year old virgin movie he has many times where he almost gets laid, but the universe rigs it against him and he never can.