Important if you use discord: Discord is implementing some fucked up third party feature

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
So one of my boyo friends called Uggo Mongo from Dark MTTS server posted a picture of Discord saying something within those lines:
It might seem like some troll photoshop post but wait until you see this: https://blog.discord.com/our-stand-on-racial-equality-320088e83a22

So what this means is that discord will monitor your servers, posts etc if u say something that offends them for example, so for the folks here who use discord just watch out because i even had my old account from 2017 banned and they kept my messages there because these fucks are bunch of jews just like the other companies who breach and silence you for speaking out so yes this is just my short advice.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
So one of my boyo friends called Uggo Mongo from Dark MTTS server posted a picture of Discord saying something within those lines:

It might seem like some troll photoshop post but wait until you see this: https://blog.discord.com/our-stand-on-racial-equality-320088e83a22

So what this means is that discord will monitor your servers, posts etc if u say something that offends them for example, so for the folks here who use discord just watch out because i even had my old account from 2017 banned and they kept my messages there because these fucks are bunch of jews just like the other companies who breach and silence you for speaking out so yes this is just my short advice.
just don't have social media and live as a fuсking hermit theory

Spice

Spice The Baby said:

just don't have social media and live as a fuсking hermit theory
Its funny how i used to threaten foids on discord without getting banned until some retаrded liberal wh*re somehow reported me and my old account got banned sadly, becuz boohoo feewingss inkwell!

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
I saw some message on discord like “see how we’re fighting white supremacy” or some bs like that. Code word for “see how we’ll be restricting free speech”

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Hmph, expected. I only use Discord to chat with other incels and ѕhit, otherwise that place is just another normie grounds with their shitty memes and garbage conversations about who's dating who and ѕhit. I'm better off to myself than socializing with these normfags, nothing I can relate to and nothing they can relate to.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
As one of lifes losers it's my duty to tell racist jokes so they are not forgotten as they are a part of our cultural heritage. Like it or not.
I shall start with a personal favourite.
I saw a Nіgger walking up the road wearing one shoe.
'I see you have lost a shoe there friend's I said.
Nіgger laughs. 'Lost nothing cracker. I FOUND one'

TAXI!

Spice

Hmph, expected. I only use Discord to chat with other incels and ѕhit, otherwise that place is just another normie grounds with their shitty memes and garbage conversations about who's dating who and ѕhit. I'm better off to myself than socializing with these normfags, nothing I can relate to and nothing they can relate to.
Same, i never socialize with normies and these forums or that server is just really the only thing i talk on all the time.

Spice

As one of lifes losers it's my duty to tell racist jokes so they are not forgotten as they are a part of our cultural heritage. Like it or not.
I shall start with a personal favourite.
I saw a Nіgger walking up the road wearing one shoe.
'I see you have lost a shoe there friend's I said.
Nіgger laughs. 'Lost nothing cracker. I FOUND one'

TAXI!
Woahhh be careful boyo the discord trannies who are antifascist antiwhite ''supremacist'' will try to find you and circumcise you for such a rawsist jwoke!

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Same, i never socialize with normies and these forums or that server is just really the only thing i talk on all the time.
Funny that this forum is the only thing left for you, but you kept trying to get permabanned from here. I'm confused about that.

Spice

Spice The Baby said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Funny that this forum is the only thing left for you, but you kept trying to get permabanned from here. I'm confused about that.
Nah im cool with everyone now.

Spice

I think my first Discord account was banned for hate speech or something like that.
There ya have it but what's worse is that they keep your messages too of what you said, via making another deleted account tied to it