(IMPORTANT) Former .CO moderator disowns incel community, confirms they are collaborating with the FBI during press interview.

StoicNihilist

"Time is a flat circle."
Well I watched the video and as much as i hate .co this is BS

I remember jack from 2017. He was a prolific poster but never a mod. I remember everyone shitting on him constantly until the mods banned him.
So he wasn't a mod? Damn. My bad.

When I first saw this video I thought it might have been Ryo
Screenshot_20200503-012141_Samsung Internet.jpg

Inceldo

A rope away from ascension
Inceldo said:
Well I watched the video and as much as i hate .co this is BS

I remember jack from 2017. He was a prolific poster but never a mod. I remember everyone shitting on him constantly until the mods banned him.
So he wasn't a mod? Damn. My bad.

When I first saw this video I thought it might have been Ryo
View attachment 23759
Nah

He was a mod on discord as @buttonup mentioned but not on the main forum

StoicNihilist

"Time is a flat circle."
@vcelguy
@Che

Could this thread be unpinned? It seems .CO are taking this the wrong way and using this thread as fodder and calling us paranoid.

It seems counterproductive to have this up for this long.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pokecel said:
But how do we know this site isn't collaborating with the FBI?
@vcelguy is from Russia. He would have no incentive to collaborate with American government organizations.
Russia is - beside the femocrats and the Feds - intrested, that redpills keeps without even payable paysex.

Systems without cheap paysex pushes only very poor satisfied in completely unsatisfied blackpillers. Who can turn after six month without natural foidsex dangerous not only for themselves....

Russia wants zu destabilise the system. The femocrats and feds want to already sink blackpillers in closed wards when they damage yet only themselves....